• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wonderland OOC

Vampunk

sʇɐq ןooɔ ǝɥʇ ɥʇıʍ ƃuıƃuɐɥ

giphy.gif

OOC, Questions, Banter and co goes here!

IC---OOC---CS

Last edited:
For anyone interested as of why I myself haven't uploaded a CS of my own.

Well, that's because I won't play just one character and mystery is part of the fun here!

Alrighty!
Once I get home from Uni I'll start accepting characters and then get this party going.

Also - Is there a set city they all start in/come back to? Like they were all childhood friends and come back to said city to help look for friend dude/we're free to discuss with each other how they all meet up or are we going to RP that? :)

Also - Is there a set city they all start in/come back to? Like they were all childhood friends and come back to said city to help look for friend dude/we're free to discuss with each other how they all meet up or are we going to RP that? :)

Jup, it's up to you guys.

I'm just the narrator

The Cheshire cat

The mad hatter

and the Wonderland.

Sjhall2011 Sjhall2011 Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow TrailsOfMana TrailsOfMana Inheritance Inheritance Antisocial Antisocial madame moiselle madame moiselle Okay okay okay okay :D How do y'all wanna start this? If any of your characters are still living at home, they could contact the others and tell them to come visit? "[Name] is gone and there's some weird shit going on but the police don't care. He was looking into some really creepy stuff before he vanished. I just get this spooky-ass letter and I think it might be linked. I know we haven't seen each other in years but I could really use you all" kinda thing?

Alternatively, they all receive the letter and end up talking and figuring out they all got it and it must be in relation to [friend]?

Also, does the missing friend have a name?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back