• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wonderland OOC

Oh, just a little tidbit for atmosphere.

The building in question looks like the city just grew around it, with it still being this old-fashioned opera house that seems somewhat abandoned but in no way run-down.

Hmm. Jae's still in their hometown. He works for the police department as well, so it could work if that's the direction we wanna take.

Legit let's get this kicking tonight.

Speaking of... anyone watch Denver bend over Dallas yesterday?

I'm fine with it
You own the RP? I mean no joke I will post rn (and I can take the role of the dipshit who gets lost or whateva. Do you guys want me to be lost in the woods orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I mean cause y'all probably want to meet up w/ me before anythin is really explored right?

You own the RP? I mean no joke I will post rn (and I can take the role of the dipshit who gets lost or whateva. Do you guys want me to be lost in the woods orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I mean cause y'all probably want to meet up w/ me before anythin is really explored right?

No lol. I thought you meant permission from everyone.

Yeah we all agreed to meet at someone's house right?

No lol. I thought you meant permission from everyone.

Yeah we all agreed to meet at someone's house right?
Ah I see. Sure-I mean once again it wouldn't be outta the question to have it at mine- football jock, could be throwin a party or somethin & it's dying down or whatever. Someone works as a cop? Could be called to tell em to shut it down?

Well if you look at what Vamp put up in the IC, I'm pretty sure all our characters get an invitation of some sort to something on Sunday eve. So...
Iight that works too. Just tossin around ideas but I am down to start anytime-did he do an intro post (or a go that we can start)?

Sounds like a plan, and the ex-towners were randomly compelled to come even though they don't come to parties just coz. The cop guy can come shut it down and be like "AYEEEEEEEEEEEE FAM okay now stfu and get everyone out we have an issue."

My one question is: is the missing person one of us? As in they find him quick and then all get poofed into neverland together or do they end up in the magical world and the majority of the RP is us trying to find him? B/C if so, I would assume that Vampunk Vampunk would RP said lost friend when we eventually find him, leading us towards him in the meantime. I just don't want you ending up bored and lost and waiting for weeks for us to find you XD

ALSO do you guys use Discord?

Iight that works too. Just tossin around ideas but I am down to start anytime-did he do an intro post (or a go that we can start)?

Well vamp doesn't really have a character--she (i think she's a she) said she'll play as the Cheshire cat and other key characters in the Wonderland world I'm believe. She did start us off with the invitation so I gues's we go with that

Sounds like a plan, and the ex-towners were randomly compelled to come even though they don't come to parties just coz. The cop guy can come shut it down and be like "AYEEEEEEEEEEEE FAM okay now stfu and get everyone out we have an issue."

My one question is: is the missing person one of us? As in they find him quick and then all get poofed into neverland together or do they end up in the magical world and the majority of the RP is us trying to find him? B/C if so, I would assume that Vampunk Vampunk would RP said lost friend when we eventually find him, leading us towards him in the meantime. I just don't want you ending up bored and lost and waiting for weeks for us to find you XD

Vampunk set us up with a creepy invitation from the missing friend xD So we gotta work with that. And yes, I'm got Discord ^^

Yeah true, I'm just wondering whether Vamp wants us to be 99% working towards the friend (meeting the friend being the 'end' of the story) or looking for the friend being the catalyst for it and the friend is then involved once we find them.

Should we set up a discord then? :) Vampunk Vampunk that's your call of course, if you'd rather we talked here, das fine :)

I mean...I think one of us can make a character that can be lost, and then just play 2? I'll volunteer if it gets us started quicker. N yes I gots Discord & Skype, literally let's get a group call goin.
Discord: Inheritance#5024 (I don't know if you need somethin else but that's it)

AAAAAAAAAAAnnnnnnnd yep sure let's hit up Discord n I can start that party if y'all want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back