• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Wonderful, Amazing Plots! Always Open!

ValentineIllusion

Whoa what's a custom title-
Oh my goodness, I need some new roleplays! It's been quite some time since I've posted on here, and school has been absolutely killing me, but I got these plot ideas in my head and now I really wanna try them out X3

(Genres: Fantasy, Modern, Romance, Little bit of mystery X3)

When Sage was five, she saw an angel murder a man.

Eleven years, two schools, five counselors and three therapists later, that angel is back, with a Hell of a lot of explaining to do. Turns out, he's not just any angel- he's Sage's guardian angel, and he's in charge of killing anyone that wants to kill her first. Oh, and he thought it was a good idea to let her know that someone was trying to kill her at that point, even though he had no clue who.

Now, under the guise of a typical high school senior, the two of them have to find out who the Hell it is. Sage is such a good girl at the school who the Hell would want to kill her in the first place?

Apparently, she needed an angel to find that out.

(Genres: Fantasy, Romance, Medical)

As a nurse, Athene had seen some things. Crazy things. Still, everyone was just a patient, and by the time she heard everything about their crazy stories, they were already healthy and on their way out.

Except for [Your Character]

He was the strangest case she had seen- two perfectly round holes in his head, no damage to his skill, no apparent damage to his brain, aside from a case of complete amnesia that, medically, can't be possible. They ask everyone, plaster his name everywhere, trying to find someone who could possibly know this John doe, but there's no one. No one but Athene to bring him his food and medicine every day and maybe talk to him a little. So when the hospital was ready to kick him out and ship him to a nursing home, Athene let him stay in her house.

It was nice to have a roommate, and she could help him with the rest of his healing at home. Until horns started growing where the holes once were. And suddenly, getting his memories back becomes a lot more important.

(Aaaand possible twist: Replacing the horns with wings X3)

*Sooo, I got a lot of replies for this one! So I'm gonna close this plot for now X3

(Genres: Drama, Modern, Romance)

Athene and [Your Character] were the best of friends in high school. They met in Freshmen year, got their driver's licences together Sophomore year, went on a double date with some guys to prom their Junior year, and walked the graduation walk their Senior year. Just weeks after that, however, [Your Character] disappeared with no explanation. Losing a best friend was a miserable thing, especially just as Athene was trying to become an adult and go out into the world. She wanted someone to run into the great big world with, but she was gone.

On her 23rd birthday, Athene was celebrating her three year anniversary to no one- single but desperately trying and failing to mingle- with a beer at the bar. She thought it was going to be a normal, miserable night like any other, until a familiar face finds her, [Your Character]. She has a couple of things she wants to say. Firstly: She wants to go on a date with Athene. A real, nice, fancy dinner date.

Second- she's not a she anymore. She's transgender. And now, both of them need help getting their lives back together.

*And I reeeally wanna do this one! :D

If you're interested, feel free to message me~! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back