• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Wonder in a Strange land

Roleplay Type(s)
Looking for some people to get involved with an Alice in Wonderland type of RP. The premise is that Wonderland is losing it's magic, the denizens there no longer able to do all of the fantastic and extraordinary feats they are know for, making them more akin to how we are. On Earth, or Strangeland as it is know to the citizens of Wonderland, people have been receiving the madness and acting how the Wonderland denizens would. The only problem, people don't have the power that they do and end up hurting themselves and the people around them. The characters would be people who, at one point in their childhood, entered Wonderland thinking it was a dream that they had, being labeled an Alice. I wanna put an interest check out there before I go into an idea for the plot and posting characters here. Let me know if there are any questions or if you are interested in joining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back