• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Women of the West. (Interest Check)

Which idea do you prefer?

• An rp about a group of outlaw women.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • An rp about the struggles of the wives of outlaws.

• An rp about a group of women who fight crime.

• Total voters

spectro

dayman
So! I wanted to start an rp that revolves around women in the Wild West era (1800-1900).

I have a few ideas that I want to play around with, for example, the story could be based around a female outlaw group who commit crimes and go on adventure, of course there would be men in it too.

Or, the story could be about women stuck as the outlaw's wifes, and the struggles they had to face.

The last idea I had was about a group of women who fight crime?

So, just to clarify, there would be men in the rp.

If you want to build on these ideas, pm me, or if you would be interested in joining an rp along the lines of what I just wrote, comment below?

I would be interested in joining and the idea I like most is an rp about a group of outlaw women(Of course with the odd man in it.).

Okay, thanks for the input, I just want to jog up some interest for the rp, so if you could help in anyway, that'd be awesome!

Also, your picture is pretty damn cool.

If Daryl dies, I will definitely riot.

Just ask me for any help and I will help in anyway I can.

I agreed if Daryl dies i'm heading to wherever AMC is based and rioting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back