• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Wolfenstein: Of Rebels and Nazis

Nazi or Rebel?

• Rebel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North America

• South America

• Europe

• Africa

• China ((Looks like I cannot delete the poll...)) this option includes Tebet, Mongolia, and Korea.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Archdemon

Some random dude on the Internet
You heard right sir and or madam! I am making a Wolfenstein questing Rp! Based on the new games that have come out in recent years, Wolfenstein: The New Order and The New Colossus.

In this questing Rp you get to choose whether our character is a Rebel, people who fight the Nazi Regime around the world, or a Nazi, No need to explain what a Nazi is only that they are vastly technologically superior and that they Rule the World!

During the Rebel route we would basically be doing Guerilla tactics against Nazi soldiers, raid caravans, attack bases, deal with the politics of being a rebel, and the goal is of course liberating the world or the region you are station in/your home country. We would recruit people to our cause, even Nazis themselves should our charisma be high enough, and we get to kill some Nazi Scum. Oh we can start as any race anywhere in the world so say if we want to be a Native American fighting for His/Her tribe we can totally do that. There is way more freedom in what we can be while a Nazi is more limited.

During the Nazi route we would be fighting against Terrorists, Rebels, criminals, and whatever enemy our Führer tells us we should be fighting. We attack Rebels in their homes, their bases, torture people who might be conspiring against our fair leader, and send them to labor camps. We would advance in rank and we might even become a General! And if possible the next Führer should we gain his adoration. This path is more polically heavy as our choices do affect our reputation. Oh we can become a Nazi-turn-rebel later but that is pretty difficult since most likely the rebels aren't going to trust you a whole bunch. Also just be aware you will most likely be a white German since Master Aryan race and all that.

Setting:

The year is 1964, 17 years after the Nazis won the second world war in 1947. During the war the Nazis grew so technologically powerful the allies had no chance to stop the Nazi war machine. Nobody knows why or how only that they did. Robots, genetic supersoldier monsters, Dogs enhanced with cybernetics, even blazers. Stuff seen in comic books was made a reality. They even developed the atomic bomb and dropped nuclear warheads on New York and Washington. America was the last ally nation to succumb in the war.

After many years the Nazis gained control of the world through betrayal and their powerful Reich. The world has submitted to their control, their spirit shattered. The Furhrer now reigns supreme over all people. Even outer space isn't safe as now bases are popping up all over the star system the closest being the Moon Base.

Rules:
So I have a couple rules to start off with, follow these and I'm sure we'll hall have a grand old time.

1. Follow all standard Rpn rules.
  2. Be nice to everyone even if you don't like them, if you can't do that then you'll be kicked out.
  3. This Rp may have nazis and the whole master race thing, that doesn't excuse any use of racial words so I don't want to see them.
  4. I expect clear answers for when I give you a choice. Now this may seem confusing but the reason is because I need to know what you are choosing. You can't just put 1,2 3 and 4, and expect me to know what your answer is. So my preferred way is stating the action and the number, I would prefer if you explain why you picked that choice. For example: Fighting: 1 because bla bla bla, 2. Because bla bla bla, so on and so forth.
  5. This isn't really a rule but it is a warning, there will be gore and intense violence and possible descriptive details on torture. If this is nor your thing or you get really uncomfortable then please don't join because there is gonna be a ton of that here.
  6. This isn't a rule as more of a suggestion. I would prefer if you guys discuss the options I give you like say if you think your choices are better than someone who's put down another, you would explain why your choice is better in a totally not rude way, and you can either persuade the other player to choose your choices or they can fire back with their own explanation as to why their choices are better. This keeps things interesting and it means a lot of thought and discussion is happening between you guys. I may even sweeten the deal for our character if you guys do this so keep that in mind.
Have fun and goof around, post memes or something.

With that out of the way, let's see if some peeps of mine are interested.

Link to Rp: Wolfenstein: The Sun Rises In The East

Birdsie Birdsie Alteras Alteras Silver Wolf Silver Wolf Hanarei Hanarei Rin Nyx Rin Nyx Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel Maki Maki FireMaiden FireMaiden

Last edited:
So, other than the fact I know there's Nazis involved, I know nothing about the wolfenstien franchises, but I love rebel rps.

If you want I could totally give you the basic premise of the games. Since this Rp is based on this premise.

The setting is now up on the first post should anyone wish to know what exactly is going on. I might change it a little later on like add some things and change the date.

Birdsie Birdsie FireMaiden FireMaiden
Don't forget to vote on the poll!

Technically the poll is 1 for nazi and 2 for rebel since someone else has voted that I'm not sure if they' be interested or not. So for now their vote doesn't count.

Maki Maki Birdsie Birdsie pioca pioca FireMaiden FireMaiden ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

Alright! The poll has now been updated with five continents! Since picking a country is kinda hard since there are a lot, I'm limiting it down to these continents! Change your votes to one of those choices to pick what region of the world we'll be starting in!

I didn't put Australia in since I believe it wasn't very populated during the 40's though I could entirely be wrong! Besides I feel like it's more fun to play in these other regions! :D

Anyways once all the votes are in then I'll try to close down the poll and put up another one cause I found out I can't change any of the options I put in it. So hopefully I can start another poll!

Maki Maki Birdsie Birdsie pioca pioca FireMaiden FireMaiden ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

So um.... Looks like I cannot delete the poll... So I've decided just to add two more choices ((More would've been added but I ran out of additional slots for more choices)).

Based on the majority wishing to play in Asia, I've added only two countries to that list. I wish that you all change your votes again to those choices. Once the general start location has been picked I'll try to start the Rp today and we can get rolling. :D

coolio! that's weird tho, there should be a "delete poll" option when you edit it, or you could overwrite the previous poll choices

Users who are viewing this thread

Back