• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wolf Pine Peaks IC || Werewolf Rp || [ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS!!]

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Adam (14)|Omega|Hendrix|Wolf
Adam stilled, eyes widened as he was suddenly lifted from the floor with a yelp of surprise, body tensing up as Kage carried him away from not Den Mother and the strange male. The omega was carried back upstairs and then to...he thought his room...when Kage opened the door carefully and made his way towards the bed, setting him down on it before going back and shutting the door with his foot. Remaining in his wolf body, the wolf curled up, leaning into Kage's touch as Kage was stroking his fur and asking what had happened down in the kit'hen. Adam began barking loudly and frantically in an attempt to explain how important Kage was and how it was his duty to protect Kage as there were no other alpha pups here to protect and then threw in how he was vulnerable since this modern pack had no gammas, that Kage's safety was of utmost importance and they were better than other wolves here due to their paternity and rogues before barking hysterically about the stupid moon blessed that insulted them both and their families for generations. On the off chance, Adam barked that he didn't like that strange male being near Kage, hackles rising at this barking and interspersed with growls before emitting a huffing whine of admittance that he didn't know why he didn't like the male near Kage.

The wolf shook his head and quieted his barking and growling, his eyes lit upon the door before turning his head and nudging Kage, pressing his nose into the male's stomach. Only realizing that Kage was unharmed and uninjured...that they were safe...made the wolf relax though he did bark a few moments later, saying the alpha would probably banish him from the pack for snarling at the strange male and protecting Kage. The werewolf completely forgot he was not talking to a wolf of his pack or wolf kin and that Kage didn't understand a word he was saying to him, instead pressing his body up further against Kage at the rubbing of his fur, nose remaining pressed into Kage's stomach, his tail beginning to wag in contentment.

Eliruz Eliruz

Last edited:
Danielle Hendrix pup 4

Dani just got picked up as she sniffed" yeah I sleep with you" she says to her as she was picked up she just held onto her she was sniffing as Dani looked at the others" but Adam said mommy and daddy won't come back...." she say" I miss them even though they been gone for a little while" she say as she saw a man giving Dakala some ice pack. Dani just rubbed her head as it was hurting Dani laughed when she was getting bounced she was starting to calm down a bit she didn't trust Adam at all she thought he was a bad guy she only trusted few people and Adam wasn't a person she trusted she was nervous about sleeping with Dakala cause she gets nightmares sometimes she was afraid losing her adoptive parents.​

Cora - 15 - Loner - Human
Pinky Asuhra Asuhra Texangamer Texangamer Eliruz Eliruz

Cora finished drying her body, dropping towel to floor. She was used to be naked.
Cora then moved to door and tried to pull it, but nothing happened. Pinky frowned, she couldn't help Cora as Cora had been more interested about room outside of bathroom, than how door had worked and doors where one thing of many that Cora didn't remember at all.
Cora keep pulling door, with all of her (weak) strength.​

Last edited:
With a whine Mia followed the bigger wolf. She was trying her best to convey that she was curious and concerned. The small wolf was finding that she had little idea how to communicate like a wolf. She would learn though, she was determined. As Awar laid down to chew on her bone, Mia walked over to her extra rabbit she had caught earlier. Now the small one would lay beside her companion and eat, hoping to soon explain the mystery of the wild female.

Mention: Cosmos Cosmos

Awar raised her head curiously as the other began to eat beside herself, tucking her tail around and turning as though worried she'd attempt to steal her bone, much like a normal wolf interacting with a new member of pack. Little gave away she even was a were was it not for her earlier transformation and scent.

At the rabbit scent her ears perked, turning around and sniffing, heterochromix blue and yellow eyes staring intently as she licked her maws with another grunt like sneeze sound. As though almost begging for a little.

IamaKittyKat IamaKittyKat

Kage|Hendrix|Human Form
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon
Kage furrowed his brow as Adam began barking furiously, obviously talking and upset. His wolf could translate a bit and bit of words ran through his mind as some words were easily translated. "H-Hey, Adam, it's okay. I'm fine and he isn't near." The male tried to calm the younger male but he continued to growl and bark; he was seriously upset and concerned about Kage's safety. Quickly reaching out, he continued to stroke Adam's fur until his nose pressed into Kage's stomach and soon resting his head there. He breathed in slowly , allowing his body to shift into his much larger form and curled his big body around Adam's smaller one.

The omega began grooming Adam affectionately and let out a deep purr-like noise. His ears were relaxed back against his skull, his tongue eagerly lapping over his forehead and neck fur. He whined happily and allowed his body to relax.

Dakala|Hendrix|Human Form
Asuhra Asuhra Texangamer Texangamer
Dakala smiled affectionately down at the small pup as she began giggling due to the distraction from her wound. Smiling gratefully at Grey, she took the ice pack and gently applied it to Dani's tiny bump. She continued to bounce Dani and tickled her side a bit. "Okay, honey. I'm gonna read you a story and tuck you into my bed, but you gotta promise me that you'll go to sleep. I just need to get something for Grey and I'll be in to sleep right next to you." Her brow furrowed at the pup's whimper. "Hey..both your mommy and daddy will come back. They just have to go save the princess and bring her back here," she then smiled and stroked the pup's hair. "I promise."

The small wolf lifted her head from her meal at the sound of the other. She wagged her tail and began licking the wild one’s face. Mia wanted to comfort Awar, but she stopped when she noticed what the other wanted. Tilting her head down the small one gently picked a piece of the rabbit and pushed it toward the larger female. There now they could both eat. Tail still wagging, Mia yipped happily and went back to her meal.

Mentioned: Cosmos Cosmos

Kage must have been able to understand a bit at least because he spoke of the strange male not being anywhere near him now and he was perfectly fine. Adam didn't respond as he was still barking and explaining himself before the older teen reached out and began stroking him. That was until Adam had pressed his nose into Kage's stomach and didn't move his head, feeling Kage's breathing slow slightly before fur replaced the not-fur. He didn't even move as Kage curled his larger body around the smaller omega and began grooming Adam with his tongue, Adam lifting his head briefly as he heard Kage emitting a deep purring at the grooming. Huffing in response to Kage grooming him, the younger wolf turned his gaze to Kage, seeing the other's ears were relaxed before whining an apology for not keeping his guard up in this strange not-cave dwelling concerning alpha son's safety. After a few moments of indecision on Adam's part, he let his tongue come out and ran it over Kage's face in thanks before lying his head back down on his paws, tail curling around him as he lay pressed against the slightly older wolf, his eyes closing as he relaxed though the wolf would shift if Kage wanted him to explain things in a way the wolf could understand. If not, then Adam would end up going to sleep with Kage wrapped around him.

Eliruz Eliruz

Grey Carter // 23 // Hendrix // Healer's Apprentice // Human // Veltsu VI Veltsu VI , Eliruz Eliruz , scorpiodragon scorpiodragon , Texangamer Texangamer

Grey watched as the she-wolf gently comforted the young pup. She was so affectionate and kind. She'll make a wonderful mother some day, He thought. It made him think of his childhood and reminded him of his own mother; how she would stroke his head to help him sleep when he was having bad dreams, and how she would hold his hand when they went to the farmer's market, and all of the wonderful things she was. Where there was once pain and frustration, there was now peace and just a little bit of pain left over.

Danielle Hendrix pup 4

Danielle just giggled when she was tickled" hehe that tickles" she laughed as she smiled looking at her" oooookay i go to sleep" she pouted a bit but she was okay about going to sleep" yay your read me a story" she says feeling the ice pack on her head she didn't like it but it kinda made her feel a bit better" tank you" she said. Dani just yawned slightly she was tired from the day she had fun she missed her parents but she believed what Dakala was saying that her parents were saving a princess Dani just rubbed her eyes as holding onto her teddy she still had to take a bath she hated baths every time she usually runs away from her mom until her dad catches her. Eliruz Eliruz

Kage|Hendrix|Wolf Form
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

The brute continued to groom the male until he whined an apology, Kage stopping in mid-lap. His eyes flickered down to the adorable omega curled up against him and what happened next made the male grow a tad flustered; he had just been licked over the cheek and a bit of his forehead. As his ears grew hot and his tail began to wag a bit, Kage leaned down and rested his chin atop Adam's, communicating with a whine that it was alright and Adam just had a lot to learn about the pack still; that no matter what, Kage wouldn't let anything happen to him because he cared.

His eyes slowly closed and his body relaxed around Adam's smaller body. He finally had someone to look after, even if Adam had a lot to learn; he wouldn't let anything happen to him.

Asuhra Asuhra Texangamer Texangamer

Dakala smiled affectionately at Dani, tucking in some of the pup's hair with a small laugh. She felt a gaze on her and slowly turned her green gaze to Grey, who was gazing at her and the pup. The female's tan features flushed a bit before she cleared her throat softly. "I'll go put this little munchkin to bed and I'll bring her clothing; would you like me to take them to her?" She asked, her gaze flickering back to Grey once more.

For a moment, Kage’s tongue stopped and Adam opened one of his eyes. The wolf was used to grooming, his pack tended to do that after hunts and it was a...common thing among mates though the human mates found it weird and so it had developed into just something the werewolves, wolves and wolf kin did. The wolf then rested his chin on Adam’s head as he whined to the younger wolf, about having much to learn and how everything would be alright. Adam hopes Kage was being truthful but knew how he was at risk of being thrown out because he was new. Adam would hate to leave Kage without protection. Feeling the older wolf settle around him, Adam’s eyes closed as he fell asleep, the beta son likely not waking until day when he either woke or Kage woke him.

Eliruz Eliruz

Aware gently nibbled at the piece of rabbit, teeth not so much tearing as lapping at it with her tongue, getting stains all over her muzzle. After sitting straighter and looking at the other with an overly proud expression, tail wagging.

IamaKittyKat IamaKittyKat

Danielle Hendrix pup 4

Dani just looked at them as she was told to she had to sleep Dani just pouted while she was holding onto Dakala" you said you sing a lullaby too with a story" she says as she smiled looking at them" night" she said to the others as she yawned putting her head on Dakala shoulder as she smiled a little. Dani just yawned she was hoping her parents were coming home soon she wanted to play with them but knew they were saving the princess as she was told that they were doing Dani just rubbed her eyes she was tired it was kinda past her bedtime she just yawned sleepily.​

Pinky Asuhra Asuhra Eliruz Eliruz

Cora slowly started to panic as door front of her didn't open. She had mild claustrophobia, she doesn't remember why and Pinky too didn't know reason. She had have panic attacks only couple times before, when there had been obstacles front of caves she had used as shelter. She stopped pulling door, curled up front of door, leaning on door and crying softly.​

Grey Carter // 23 // Hendrix // Healer's Apprentice // Human // Veltsu VI Veltsu VI , Eliruz Eliruz , Texangamer Texangamer

Grey noticed the change in color of Dakala's face when she caught him looking at her. It suddenly occurred to him that staring was rude and that he was probably making her very uncomfortable. He cleared his throat and nodded, looking away this time, anywhere but at the she-wolf. "Uh, y-yes... That would be helpful. If you could maybe bring a few different sizes- she's very small. I don't think she's a toddler. Maybe in her early to mid teens? But she's definitely faced some malnutrition in the past, which is probably what has stunted her growth... Speaking of which, I should go check on her. She's probably done washing herself." He continued to refuse to look at Dakala, not wanting to make her uncomfortable, and turned around, going back upstairs to his room.

When he got just behind his door, just beyond anyone else's ability to see him, he sighed heavily. So awkward... he thought to himself. I just have to finish up with this pup and then I can go check on the lone woldfand then I can find a quite spot and finish reading my book... He suddenly heard muffled cries and scratchings from within his room. Realizing that it was probably Cora, he hurriedly rushed inside and opened the bathroom door. "Cora? Are you-?" He started to ask the young girl if she was alright but stopped when he found her curled up, naked, and on the floor. He paused for a moment, a part of him uncomfortable with her being in the nude, but he could see how scared she was and grabbed the towel that lay scattered on the floor.

"Hey, it's okay. Do you want to tell me what happened?" He tried to speak gently, the way he saw Dakala speaking to Danielle, but, frankly, he thought he sucked. Grey tried to cover Cora with the towel.

Pinky Asuhra Asuhra

Cora stayed curled up, even when door opened. She didn't put against when Grey tried to cover her nakedness with towel.
"Stuck small alea, feal. Don't like be stuck."
Cora answered softly. As Cora's panic attack started to go away, silver at her branding started to hurt as it touched to healthy skin. Cora let out pained whimper.
"Gley hults at tummy."

(Grey should get ready for look her, if he plans to take care of injuries. If Cora wears something top of injuries, Grey can't see them or take care of those. Also Cora doesn't remember/know what silver is, so she refers it with color.)​

Grey Carter // 23 // Hendrix // Healer's Apprentice // Human // Veltsu VI Veltsu VI , Eliruz Eliruz , Texangamer Texangamer

When Cora whimpered and directed Grey to the pain of the silver brand-mark on her stomach, he peeked under the towel to check the wound. The flesh there was pink and peeling, inflamed with infection. I should take her straight to the office first, to treat her wounds. Once she's been treated she can put on the clothes Dakala's bringing for her. Grey looked around the bathroom. He saw the tub nearly overflowing with water. I forgot to tell her how to empty the drain. He stood up and walker over to the bath, the water now a distinct reddish-pink from her bleeding wounds. He reached into the tub and released the drain, promptly drying himself off with a hand-towel. Then he turned back to Cora and, as gently as he could so as not to disturb her wounds, he picked her up in his arms. "I'm sorry for leaving you in here for so long, and that the small space triggered your claustrophobia... I'm going to take you to my office now to take care of your wounds..."Grey was bad with emotions, so he opted for a blank, emotionless, but careful demeanor. He nudged open the already open door with his foot and started towards the medical office.

(I know, but since Cora is 15 and under-age it's kind of awkward for him...)

Pinky Asuhra Asuhra

Cora calmed bit as Grey lifted her up, looking behind him to Pinky who walked behind them with reasuring smile.
"Will it hult?" She asked with bit scared voice.​

Texangamer Texangamer Asuhra Asuhra Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

She nodded towards Grey with a warm smile before caring Dani upstairs into the warrior's room, which housed a full sized bed and a small dresser with a desk; she didn't do much except read books in her native tongue and do a bit of art on her down time, seeing how it was always looked down upon to not have a Gods-given talent in her old pack, especially being the Alpha's only daughter.

Tucking Dani in, she stroked her hair and told her a story that her mother shared with her when she was young; it told about a beautiful woman, who didn't know she was a lost princess until her prince in shining armor came to rescue her from her pack to give her a better life, living happily ever after. After ending the story, she smoothly transitioned into a Persian Lullaby and sang in her native tongue, her voice soft, soothing, and calming. As she sang, her fingers lightly combed through Dani's soft hair; soon after it ended, Dakala planted a gentle kiss to her forehead before silently getting up and grabbing the smallest clothes she had. 'These should fit quite well..' she thought to herself before slipping out of the room quietly and walking to the medical room.

"Grey, I have the clothing.." She murmured through the door.

(Editing with Kage's as soon as phone charges)

Grey Carter // 23 // Hendrix // Healer's Apprentice // Human // Veltsu VI Veltsu VI , Eliruz Eliruz

As they made their way towards the medical office, Cora asked about how painful dressing the brand on her stomach would be. He was silent for a moment, thinking of the right words to say. "It might hurt a little. I can't guarantee anything will be pain-free, but I'll try my best." He attempted to sound a little reassuring.

When they reached Grey's office, he sat the girl, who was still wrapped in the towel, down on the table the healers often used for patients. He went over to one of the multiple dusty wooden shelves and cupboards and grabbed some bandages and a handful of sealed packages. He pulled open a drawer that held bottles of alcohol for disinfectant. Everything in the room was meticulously organized, with bottles turned facing forward and products and herbs organized and entitled by alphabetical order. Grey was walking back towards Cora when he heard a soft voice through the door. He stopped for a moment, recognizing Dakala's voice, and set the materials on the table beside Cora. He turned to face the door. "Come in."

Pinky Asuhra Asuhra Eliruz Eliruz

Cora was bit scared as she looked how Grey bring different kinds of stuff. When there was unknown voice coming behind door, she jumped bit.​

Last edited:
Alexander Helhime - Hendrix Alpha - 25
Alex glanced out into the rain before taking off to meet Killian and Tyler half way with Arisa. He hoped that Chi would have stayed smart and not went out in this weather. He stood waiting at the edge of the two territories for what seemed like forever "Shouldn't they be showing up soon...I hope nothing happened to any if them..." He glanced around nervously before deciding to head into Winson territory, trying to track Tyler and Killian.

Tyler Benson - Hendrix Healer - 24
Tyler glanced down to Killian as they waited at the allotted meeting point. By now everything Tyler had with him was soaked. He growled slightly under his breath, "Shouldn't they have been here by now...what if he got caught taking her out." He glanced around smelling for any possible scents but it was hard to pick up on anything right now besides the smell of the wet wolf next to him. "If they don't show up here soon I'm going to say the plan fell through."
Eliruz Eliruz

Cosmos Cosmos (It's short I'm sorry, if this is misplaced then just delete it and I'll work with something else once I've read everything...)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back