• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wolf-Pine Peaks || CS Sheet ||

Main
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Cosmos

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧crying over fictional lesbians (╥︣﹏᷅╥)
!! please join the discord if you have it!! this is primary discussion though not needed to join this rp Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers !!

Name: (Nicknames optional, add in a different part below)
Sexuality:
Pack: (Winson, Hendrix or loner)
Pack Position: (A list will be posted under this sheet of the available roles and who has claimed what in Winson, Hendrix and of course those who fit into neither)
Pureblood or halfblooded wolf: (Either you were born or turned?)
Mate: (If none leave empty or undecided)
Litter: (If none leave blank)
Wolf appearance:
Human appearance:
Personality:
Backstory: (optional, please at least try to give something short though)
__

|| CURRENT spots and roles in rp list!! ||

Hendrix-
Alpha Male: Alexander - BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising
Alphas Mate: Chiaki - Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

Beta: Killian - Eliruz Eliruz
Beta's Mate: AVAILABLE (1 spot)
Warrioir: AVAILABLE (4 spots)
Hunter: AVAILABLE (4 spots)
Healer: [spot reopened!! due to member inactivity without explanation!!] AVAILABLE (2 spots)
Luna: (chiaki, not linked due to preexisting higher role) AVAILABLE
pups: Daniella- Texangamer Texangamer [/USER] AVAILABLE
Omega: Astaroth - WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys AVAILABLE

Loners/Rogues- (Not too many at the start please)
'Awar' - Cosmos Cosmos
Eddie/Mayhem - WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys
Cora - Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

AVAILABLE

Council- (Must request to be a member!)
Council head: Cambren - Cosmos Cosmos
Voice of the wolves: Red - Cosmos Cosmos
High council: (also red as a member) Zerai & Zenro - Cosmos Cosmos
AVAILABLE (3 spots)
Warrior General: AVAILABLE (1 spot)
Hunter General: AVAILABLE (1 spot)
Healer spokesperson: AVAILABLE (1 spot)
Mission/Spies: (Zerai & Zenro also go here) AVAILABLE (2 spots)

Newcomers:
Miley - Comet Comet AVAILABLE

Winson-
Alpha Male: Styx - WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys
Alpha's Mate's: (Winson's pack leaders generally have many breeding females under them that are considered 'mates')
Warrior:
Tonx - Rumble Fish Rumble Fish AVAILABLE (4 spots)
Hunter: AVAILABLE (4 spots)
Beta: Tesak - hostage hostage
Beta's Understudy: Garas - Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal (In Winson beta's generally aren't allowed mates without earning them and even if so they aren't given a role itself, the understudy if that who will take over should the Beta fall protesting their alpha and pack)
Healer:
Janus - scorpiodragon scorpiodragon AVAILABLE (1 spot)
Breeders: Arisa - Cosmos Cosmos (Hendrix member)
AVAILABLE
pups: (future pups from Arisa)= Zee, Kipa & Lurel - Cosmos Cosmos (future pups of sky)= Nomvula & Blodhren- @scorpiodragon AVAILABLE
Omega: Artemis - WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys (future breeder) Drew - @explosivekitten Sky - scorpiodragon scorpiodragon (Arisa also falls here) AVAILABLE

Humans- (WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE UNLESS REQUESTED IN DM FOR STORY REASONS)
AVAILABLE

Last edited:
__

Name: Arisa Subaki Evenmoore Wulf
Sexuality: Bisexual
Pack: Hendrix, however Winson has kidnapped and enslaved her for the past seven months.
Pack Position: 'captive' though in the other pack she has in a higher ranking role somewhat undecided, though leaning toward hunter or healer.
Pureblood or halfblooded wolf: Turned, HB.
Mate: None -
Litter: Currently pregnant with three - four pups.
Wolf and Human appearance:
2d069d038a94a1da11d64bb5d810ba9a--pagan-wolf.jpg
tumblr_pfce8wBFKI1s3e2a0_540.gif
Personality:
Caring, motherly, compassionate, inquisitive, determined, reluctant, indecisive, rash, harsh, curious, pup like in terms of innocence, hopeful, optimistic, always sees the best in everyone or at the least tries to, hard working, strong willed, stubborn, kind hearted, overly brash, easily flustered, strong fighter, fighter, believer, lover, secretive, protective, loyal, will always carry a smile even in pain for those she cares about.
Backstory: Arisa was turned at a young age, five or six but she can still remember the pain, a wild or rogue had taken down her family from the edge of the town in the rangers house, she had always grown up with the native wolves, she can still remember the steering, burning hurt of her first transformation, taken in by Hendrix, lost and injured stumbling and collapsing in the woods, she grew up treating and learning them as family, always exploring and giggling along the way, a strong girl who was tough and destine for great things within the pack and for forming human relations, but upon turning sixteen was kidnapped by Winson one late evening and wasn't seen again, imprisoned and forcefully breed, becoming with child one month later and now caring the pups of either an unknown male, or the scarier and much more likely thought of their alpha, she's determined to escape and help the other wolves trapped with her there.

__

B7CBACEF-A0C7-4630-8C69-A6D85A05A1E3.jpeg

05B91964-0BD3-4311-87EB-3E280C6A778F.jpeg
AF97AD54-C274-461F-BA16-FC96430840A9.jpeg

Basics
Name: Tesák Gurmichk
Pack: Winson
Type: Pureblooded Wolf

Personality and Bio
Tesák is a rather vicious and unforgiving she-wolf. With a cold demeanor and the mannerisms of a living razor blade, she is fitted to be the Beta of a pack. She is swift to deliver justice and punishment, and her mind is sharp and tactical. Her nature is tamed by only the Alphas, who give her direct orders in which she carries out with pride.

Tesák was born into the Winson pack. Born in the middle of a harsh winter, she immediately learned the most effective tricks to survive, whether it be eating every part of a caribou, leaving nothing, not even the grass-filled stomach behind, or to let another wolf catch a meal before confronting them and taking their food. Her dam was a hard headed hunter who put all of her years into the development of the pack. She named Tesák after the old wolf gods, with whom she had put her complete faith in.

Her sire and dam raised her to be obediant yet intimidating. When she trained, she took the path of a fighter, training as hard as possible to beat the other youngsters in the pack. When Tesák came of age, she worked as a fighter and hunter before eventually challenging the Beta for his position. She defeated him, sending him down the ranks before assuming the new position. For the last winter, she has been a dutiful member of the pack and has gained the trust of most all wolves.

Other
Kin: Lytrí (to be introduced later)
Crush: Open
Mate: Polaris
Pups: Lytrí

Code by [SIZE=3]@Beauty_Belle[/SIZE]

Last edited:

View attachment 533328
View attachment 533330

Basics
Name: Tesák Gurmichk
Type: Pureblooded Wolf

Personality and Bio
Tesák is a rather vicious and unforgiving she-wolf. With a cold demeanor and the mannerisms of a living razor blade, she is fitted to be the Beta of a pack. She is swift to deliver justice and punishment, and her mind is sharp and tactical. Her nature is tamed by only the Alphas, who give her direct orders in which she carries out with pride.

Tesák was born into the Winson pack. Born in the middle of a harsh winter, she immediately learned the most effective tricks to survive, whether it be eating every part of a caribou, leaving nothing, not even the grass-filled stomach behind, or to let another wolf catch a meal before confronting them and taking their food. Her dam was a hard headed hunter who put all of her years into the development of the pack. She named Tesák after the old wolf gods, with whom she had put her complete faith in.

Her sire and dam raised her to be obediant yet intimidating. When she trained, she took the path of a fighter, training as hard as possible to beat the other youngsters in the pack. When Tesák came of age, she worked as a fighter and hunter before eventually challenging the Beta for his position. She defeated him, sending him down the ranks before assuming the new position. For the last winter, she has been a dutiful member of the pack and has gained the trust of most all wolves.

Other
Kin: Lytrí (to be introduced later)
Crush: Open
Mate: Polaris (gone)
Pups: Lytrí

Code by [SIZE=3]@Beauty_Belle[/SIZE]
accepted!! she's beautiful haha, love her personality already, wonder how she and Arisa will clash though XD

Basic

Name: Vernon Etton

Nickname: Vern

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Pack: Hendrix

Pack Position: Beta

Pureblood or half-blooded wolf: Pureblood

Mate: Alexandra Etton

Litter: N/A
Appearance
Wolf appearance:x

Human appearance:x

Personal
Personality: Very open, Vernon or Vern, doesn't hide things from people and that, in turn, makes him very open and accepting to different things. Vern is honest and hates liars, he isn't afraid to tell someone when they've made him annoyed or angry, but he will also be honest about what he thinks about that person if it comes up in conversation. With his openness and honest ways, he can come off as rude to people that honestly rub him the wrong way though he can never really catch onto what other people think as well. Though he isn't entirely cold, he is rather kind and nurturing towards the pack due to what happened before becoming the very beta he is now. Vernon tries to be open and extremely honest in hopes of those around him showing him the same honesty so he can know what they feel too, of course, he is very closed off about his personal life with strangers. With Vernon being oblivious to other people's emotions, he does read into actions more than words, when he sees someone doing a certain act or gesture it is a big way to inform him or catch onto different feelings the person might be feeling, though he can't quite guess what people feel exactly. Vern is also very protective when he makes a friend. He doesn't roll over and take things, and he won't allow his friends to do so either which is not a truly surprising thing about him. When he sees someone he considers a friend or apart of his family he will act on any thoughts that come up, he won't stand for insults towards them. Vernon is a family man of sorts, he enjoys family time and is family oriented very much so. Surprisingly for a guy with bad luck in the family department, Vern can be very gentle when he finally realizes something is wrong, he can handle situations delicately as long as it was somehow communicated to him that there was some kind of problem or situation.

Backstory: Raised apart of the Hendrix way of life, Vernon knew nothing different. He basked in the life he was awarded as a pureblood, though he seemed to have little control over himself in his youthful days. Vern had at one point lost himself within the beast he was, he had been crazed and angered when a teenager, because of that he lived on his own for a few months. He learned what had happened if he lived like the beast he was apart of, he felt powerful and learned how to truly fight to his limits while on his own until Hendrix found him once more. Vernon was welcomed home, eventually, he rose up in the ranks, being rather nurturing to the pack which enabled him home once more after having such a violent incident happened when he was young. It wasn't discovered by Vernon until after he rejoined his pack that he found out exactly what he did when lashing out. Vern had injured his father, which would explain his absence when he returned and had only been chased out by his mother to protect his brother as well as hopefully help her mate. Vernon had always felt remorse for his actions, even sending the packmates children sorrowful glances because of his lack of memory of the incident.

Last edited:
Name: Ava Rice
Sexuality: Asexual
Pack Position: Being old, he has probably come and gone from his prime. Maybe not the Omega, but pretty damn close.
Pureblood or halfblooded wolf: Halfblooded, turned.
Mate: Deceased/none
Litter: Undecided
Wolf appearance:474386._SX540_.jpg
Human appearance:Depositphotos_1607848_original-1080x675.jpg
Personality: He tries to be kind, he really does, but there is a calling from within that is unsatitiable that calls for blood and coin. If he engages with any human interaction, its purely to exploit all riches from them. If he engages with any wolf, its probably part of a ploy to murder another. His lust can go dormant for months, but when it calls, he will go mad with the wish to kill.
He is honest, kind, and aware when he is not having one of his episodes, but becomes practically any definition of a manipulative evil when that urge within calls. He is overall cunning and secretive.
Backstory: "Like hell you, some youngester from the wildlands would believe me, but I tell you that I didn't start this way. Maybe it was a bad choice to hang with 'those people', and maybe I had done some regretable things, but I wasn't a monster: not yet. Really, it started when I was... what word do you kids call it now? Turned? When I was turned, yes..." He pangs the rope trap that ensnared his new prey. "It came with the new feelings. Suddenly I had the urge to clench my jaw on something. I had bit down on the closest thing nearby... it was another wolf. He never forgave me, bless his heart rotting somewhere, for I left a large gash on his face. A part of me regrets that outburst of anger and hate... because I know that is what started it all, but there is nothing like the rush of attacking your own kind." He began to pace back and forth. "There really is nothing to compare to blaming someone else for your wrong doings... ohho, I tell you when I told them that another wolf attacked, they believed me, despite what the poor sap had to say. They had been rilled up more than ever to strike it to the Winsons."
The hanging wolf chattered.
"What? A pack war? Me, start one? Nooo, I merely exploited it. For some reason, when people see that problems arise around them, they immediately think its the people who aren't them; they think that for some reason, their enemy is behind everything. I bet it surprises you too to know that your own member could be behind such a... unscrupulous escapade."
"Now---what to do with you?"

Side notes: He was a keen merchant, and so dabbles in bartering. This may be helpful in wolf society, who knows?

• 83185a19468099cfe70b636f6949321f.jpg
    Name: Styx Kagore

Sexuality: Straight

Pack Position: Alpha

Pureblood or halfblooded wolf: Pureblood

Mate: Any female he wants

Litter: Probably a few litters of the pack are his own, due to him often picking on the breeding females (If anyone wants pups to be his, just say so ;) )

Wolf appearance:
    ae7f0cdb952c474ad46ef346478aa566.jpg

Personality: Not at all known for being sane, Styx is a violent creature who takes what he wants. He commands the pack, his pack, with an iron paw, often happily punishing anyone who defies his word. He's unlikely to ever take a single mate that he loves, for he sees love as a weakness, and will instead drag females with him whenever he wishes to. He doesn't care if the pups are his or not, if they are weak he is likely to kill them, or use them against the mothers for blackmail. He is always itching for a fight, and truly believes that they should act like the monsters they are, taking great pleasure in hunting down any human or intruder on his territory. He's very possessive of both his territory and his pack.

Backstory: Born into the pack from an Omega's litter, the son of the previous Alpha, Styx grew up with violent tendencies, often attacking the other pups in his litter. He became a fierce fighter as he grew, and certainly was someone no one wished to get in the way of. When the Beta mysteriously died, Styx was quick to take his place, fighting anyone who wished to challenge him. It was barely a few weeks later when Styx challenged the old Alpha, his own father, viciously attacking and killing him, and taking his place. His scars, covering his body in both human and wolf form, are from his many fights.

Last edited:
Pack Position: Being old, he has probably come and gone from his prime. Maybe not the Omega, but pretty damn close.
Wolf appearance:View attachment 533411
Human appearance:View attachment 533412
Personality: He tries to be kind, he really does, but there is a calling from within that is unsatitiable that calls for blood and coin. If he engages with any human interaction, its purely to exploit all riches from them. If he engages with any wolf, its probably part of a ploy to murder another. His lust can go dormant for months, but when it calls, he will go mad with the wish to kill.
He is honest, kind, and aware when he is not having one of his episodes, but becomes practically any definition of a manipulative evil when that urge within calls. He is overall cunning and secretive.
Backstory: "Like hell you, some youngester from the wildlands would believe me, but I tell you that I didn't start this way. Maybe it was a bad choice to hang with 'those people', and maybe I had done some regretable things, but I wasn't a monster: not yet. Really, it started when I was... what word do you kids call it now? Turned? When I was turned, yes..." He pangs the rope trap that ensnared his new prey. "It came with the new feelings. Suddenly I had the urge to clench my jaw on something. I had bit down on the closest thing nearby... it was another wolf. He never forgave me, bless his heart rotting somewhere, for I left a large gash on his face. A part of me regrets that outburst of anger and hate... because I know that is what started it all, but there is nothing like the rush of attacking your own kind." He began to pace back and forth. "There really is nothing to compare to blaming someone else for your wrong doings... ohho, I tell you when I told them that another wolf attacked, they believed me, despite what the poor sap had to say. They had been rilled up more than ever to strike it to the Winsons."
The hanging wolf chattered.
"What? A pack war? Me, start one? Nooo, I merely exploited it. For some reason, when people see that problems arise around them, they immediately think its the people who aren't them; they think that for some reason, their enemy is behind everything. I bet it surprises you too to know that your own member could be behind such a... unscrupulous escapade."
"Now---what to do with you?"

Side notes: He was a keen merchant, and so dabbles in bartering. This may be helpful in wolf society, who knows?
hm, a little bit toooooo dark haha, also the human appearance is too old for the age listed? XD

• 83185a19468099cfe70b636f6949321f.jpg
    Name: Styx Kagore

Sexuality: Straight

Mate: Any female he wants

Litter: Probably a few litters of the pack are his own, due to him often picking on the breeding females (If anyone wants pups to be his, just say so ;) )

Wolf appearance:
    ae7f0cdb952c474ad46ef346478aa566.jpg

Personality: Not at all known for being sane, Styx is a violent creature who takes what he wants. He commands the pack, his pack, with an iron paw, often happily punishing anyone who defies his word. He's unlikely to ever take a single mate that he loves, for he sees love as a weakness, and will instead drag females with him whenever he wishes to. He doesn't care if the pups are his or not, if they are weak he is likely to kill them, or use them against the mothers for blackmail. He is always itching for a fight, and truly believes that they should act like the monsters they are, taking great pleasure in hunting down any human or intruder on his territory. He's very possessive of both his territory and his pack.

Backstory: Born into the pack from an Omega's litter, the son of the previous Alpha, Styx grew up with violent tendencies, often attacking the other pups in his litter. He became a fierce fighter as he grew, and certainly was someone no one wished to get in the way of. When the Beta mysteriously died, Styx was quick to take his place, fighting anyone who wished to challenge him. It was barely a few weeks later when Styx challenged the old Alpha, his own father, viciously attacking and killing him, and taking his place. His scars, covering his body in both human and wolf form, are from his many fights.
all accepted!! haha good to see the old chart's back, feel like I love some conflicting romance between Arisa and Styx if it forms naturally in the plot, and we'll see about my old wild wolf, must likely she won't be here but a similar one with a different plot and more importance to the counsel arc haha

Name: Vernon Etton

Pack Position: Beta

Mate: N/A

Litter: N/A

Wolf appearance:
View attachment 533392
Human appearance:
View attachment 533391

Personality: Very open, Vernon or Vern, doesn't hide things from people and that, in turn, makes him very open and accepting to different things. Vern is honest and hates liars, he isn't afraid to tell someone when they've made him annoyed or angry, but he will also be honest about what he thinks about that person if it comes up in conversation. With his openness and honest ways, he can come off as rude to people that honestly rub him the wrong way though he can never really catch onto what other people think as well. Though he isn't entirely cold, he is rather kind and nurturing towards the pack due to what happened before becoming the very beta he is now. Vernon tries to be open and extremely honest in hopes of those around him showing him the same honesty so he can know what they feel too, of course, he is very closed off about his personal life with strangers. With Vernon being oblivious to other people's emotions, he does read into actions more than words, when he sees someone doing a certain act or gesture it is a big way to inform him or catch onto different feelings the person might be feeling, though he can't quite guess what people feel exactly. Vern is also very protective when he makes a friend. He doesn't roll over and take things, and he won't allow his friends to do so either which is not a truly surprising thing about him. When he sees someone he considers a friend or apart of his family he will act on any thoughts that come up, he won't stand for insults towards them. Vernon is a family man of sorts, he enjoys family time and is family oriented very much so. Surprisingly for a guy with bad luck in the family department, Vern can be very gentle when he finally realizes something is wrong, he can handle situations delicately as long as it was somehow communicated to him that there was some kind of problem or situation.

Backstory: Raised apart of the Hendrix way of life, Vernon knew nothing different. He basked in the life he was awarded as a pureblood, though he seemed to have little control over himself in his youthful days. Vern had at one point lost himself within the beast he was, he had been crazed and angered when a teenager, because of that he lived on his own for a few months. He learned what had happened if he lived like the beast he was apart of, he felt powerful and learned how to truly fight to his limits while on his own until Hendrix found him once more. Vernon was welcomed home, eventually, he rose up in the ranks, being rather nurturing to the pack which enabled him home once more after having such a violent incident happened when he was young. It wasn't discovered by Vernon until after he rejoined his pack that he found out exactly what he did when lashing out. Vern had injured his father, which would explain his absence when he returned, and had only been chased out by his mother to protect his brother as well as hopefully help her mate. Vernon had always felt remorse for his actions, even sending the packmates children sorrowful glances because of his lack of memory of the incident.
Accepted!! haha, try and make it look like ya wanted when ya have a spare minuet, I know you rushed it the other day meow

__

Name: Arisa Subaki Evenmoore Wulf
Pack: Hendrix, however Winson has kidnapped and enslaved her for the past seven months.
Pack Position: 'captive' though in the other pack she has in a higher ranking role somewhat undecided, though leaning toward hunter or healer.
Pureblood or halfblooded wolf: Turned, HB.
Mate: None -
Litter: Currently pregnant with three - four pups.
Wolf and Human appearance:
View attachment 533141
View attachment 533161
Personality:
Caring, motherly, compassionate, inquisitive, determined, reluctant, indecisive, rash, harsh, curious, pup like in terms of innocence, hopeful, optimistic, always sees the best in everyone or at the least tries to, hard working, strong willed, stubborn, kind hearted, overly brash, easily flustered, strong fighter, fighter, believer, lover, secretive, protective, loyal, will always carry a smile even in pain for those she cares about.
Backstory: Arisa was turned at a young age, five or six but she can still remember the pain, a wild or rogue had taken down her family from the edge of the town in the rangers house, she had always grown up with the native wolves, she can still remember the steering, burning hurt of her first transformation, taken in by Hendrix, lost and injured stumbling and collapsing in the woods, she grew up treating and learning them as family, always exploring and giggling along the way, a strong girl who was tough and destine for great things within the pack and for forming human relations, but upon turning sixteen was kidnapped by Winson one late evening and wasn't seen again, imprisoned and forcefully breed, becoming with child one month later and now caring the pups of either an unknown male, or the scarier and much more likely thought of their alpha, she's determined to escape and help the other wolves trapped with her there.
__
Obviously accepted. XD :3 soon to add another arc important character if I have time haha, if not she can come in later no rush

hm, a little bit toooooo dark haha, also the human appearance is too old for the age listed? XD
It may be dark, but it will rarely come up. Its more of a plot device than an actual trait. I understand though.
Also, I somewhat agree with the age, I had trouble with that.

It may be dark, but it will rarely come up. Its more of a plot device than an actual trait. I understand though.
Also, I somewhat agree with the age, I had trouble with that.
haha yeah

Name: Daniella
Nickname Danny or DJ only her mum calls her DD
Sexuality:
Pack Position: Pup
Wolf appearance:
1548826846611.png
Human appearance:
1548777576949.png
Personality: SHe is very playful, shy, she can be very stubborn when she wants something, she has a hard time trusting other people, She loves her adopted mother, she sometimes she don't listen, She has a moment when she misbehaves, she loves sweets, she doesn't talk much unless it's her mom. she's scared of others
Backstory: She doesn't understand where her parents all she knows her parents left to go somewhere but she haven't seen them for a month she got adopted but she doesn't know why no one told her anything all she was told her were they went somewhere far away she lives with the alpha since she got adopted Daniella looks up to the alpha to Chikai calls her DD she hates it but she has to get used to since she's her new mom

Last edited:
Name: Daniella
Nickname Danny or DJ only her mum calls her DD
Sexuality:
Pack Position: Pup
Wolf appearance:
Human appearance:
View attachment 533499
Personality: SHe is very playful, shy, she can be very stubborn when she wants something, she has a hard time trusting other people, She loves her adopted mother, she sometimes she don't listen, She has a moment when she misbehaves, she loves sweets, she doesn't talk much unless it's her mom. she's scared of others
Backstory: She doesn't understand where her parents all she knows her parents left to go somewhere but she haven't seen them for a month she got adopted but she doesn't know why no one told her anything all she was told her were they went somewhere far away she lives with the alpha since she got adopted Daniella looks up to the alpha to Chikai calls her DD she hates it but she has to get used to since she's her new mom
accepted!!!!

WIP

Name: Chiaki (last name of the alpha)
Pack Position: Alpha Mate
Pureblood or halfblooded wolf: (Either you were born or turned?)
Wolf appearance:
1548798137737.png

Human appearance:
180d879467b6a76b20567725016883ad.jpg

Personality:

Backstory: (optional, please at least try to give something short though)

Name: Alexander Helhime

Mate: Chiaki

Litter: Two on the way and Daniella

Wolf appearance: dotw_rp__straying_from_faith_part_ii_by_tazihound-d8g6num.jpg

Human appearance: 2a6b0aa443923d3e9a94c9447b2c5657.jpg

Personality: He isn't what you'd think an aplha should be like. He has a very gentle heart when it comes to his pack and to humans. But if his family(pack) is attacked he can become a formidable foe. His caring personality is what gives him the strength to fight when needed.

Backstory: Alexander was born into the pack as the alpha's son. His father always telling him he needed to work hard and become the one fitting of being the alpha of the Hendrix Pack. So he worked hard and study everything that he could about the two packs and their history. He saw nothing wrong with wanting to live among the humans. They were just the same as them except they didn't have a wolf form. That was the only difference that Alex could seem to turely find. With his hard work he finally took the reins from his father who then passed away shortly after that. His mother had never been in the picture while he was raised. He was told that she had been I'll before getting pregnant, but had wanted to take the chance anyways. Soon after he had been born his mother passed away, but his father always told him stories about his mother's kindness. They always warmed his heart, giving him the love from her that he never actually got to know.

He was 20 when he took over the Hendrix pack, his father having fallen ill. Things of course didn't go smoothly and that was to be expected. After all those who were older and had been at his father's side had doubts on how well an twenty year old could run the pack. He was nervous about taking over the pack but he had his best friends support all the way. He was glad that Vern had come back to his senses at last and had come home. Vern was the Beta before he took over the rule of the Hendrixs Pack, so he didn't have to worry as much about someone trying to take over the pack from him.

When he turned 21 he went out of the pack lands and deep into the town where humans lived. He wanted to explore them for a few hours at most watching the humans. Looking to see if he could improve anything around their home. Whether is was techniques or technologies, he didn't care he just wanted to keep up with the humans and their vast advancements. What he hadn't expected was to find a human woman beaten half to death in an alley way. His kind heart was unable to leave her there so he asked if she wished to live or die. He told her she'd be brought back into a new world if she chose life but she didn't care what it meant. She just wanted to live, so he changed her giving her the second chance at life that she wanted.

After changing her and bringing her back to the pack they quickly bonded and soon Chiaki ended up pregnant. They were so thrilled and shortly after finding out Alex asked Chi to marry him. It wasnt like the two of them hadn't been together they just hadn't made it official. Ever since bringing Daniella into the pack the young child had taken up a lot of Chi's time. But it hadnt bothered Alex, he knew that the young girl needed all the support she could get. A small part of him just wished that Daniella would open up to him as she had for Chi.

Last edited:
Name: Alexander Helhime

Mate: Chiaki

Litter: Two on the way and Daniella

Wolf appearance: View attachment 534082

Human appearance: View attachment 534083

Personality: He isn't what you'd think an aplha should be like. He has a very gentle heart when it comes to his pack and to humans. But if his family(pack) is attacked he can become a formidable foe. His caring personality is what gives him the strength to fight when needed.

Backstory: Alexander was born into the pack as the alpha's son. His father always telling him he needed to work hard and become the one fitting of being the alpha of the Hendrix Pack. So he worked hard and study everything that he could about the two packs and their history. He saw nothing wrong with wanting to live among the humans. They were just the same as them except they didn't have a wolf form. That was the only difference that Alex could seem to turely find. With his hard work he finally took the reins from his father who then passed away shortly after that. His mother had never been in the picture while he was raised. He was told that she had been I'll before getting pregnant, but had wanted to take the chance anyways. Soon after he had been born his mother passed away, but his father always told him stories about his mother's kindness. They always warmed his heart, giving him the love from her that he never actually got to know.

He was 20 when he took over the Hendrix pack, his father having fallen ill. Things of course didn't go smoothly and that was to be expected. After all those who were older and had been at his father's side had doubts on how well an twenty year old could run the pack. He was nervous about taking over the pack but he had his best friends support all the way. He was glad that Vern had come back to his senses at last and had come home. Vern was the Beta before he took over the rule of the Hendrixs Pack, so he didn't have to worry as much about someone trying to take over the pack from him.

When he turned 21 he went out of the pack lands and deep into the town where humans lived. He wanted to explore them for a few hours at most watching the humans. Looking to see if he could improve anything around their home. Whether is was techniques or technologies, he didn't care he just wanted to keep up with the humans and their vast advancements. What he hadn't expected was to find a human woman beaten half to death in an alley way. His kind heart was unable to leave her there so he asked if she wished to live or die. He told her she'd be brought back into a new world if she chose life but she didn't care what it meant. She just wanted to live, so he changed her giving her the second chance at life that she wanted.

After changing her and bringing her back to the pack they quickly bonded and soon Chiaki ended up pregnant. They were so thrilled and shortly after finding out Alex asked Chi to marry him. It wasnt like the two of them hadn't been together they just hadn't made it official. Ever since bringing Daniella into the pack the young child had taken up a lot of Chi's time. But it hadnt bothered Alex, he knew that the young girl needed all the support she could get. A small part of him just wished that Daniella would open up to him as she had for Chi.
Accepted!! we can now begin though obviously cs Application are still allowed haha lool yeah meow

Human appearance:tarjan.jpg
Personality: He tries to be kind, he really does, but he was never one for "he feely crap". Mostly comes across as a grouchy old man, because he is. He is overall cunning and secretive. He is generally wise, but his advice has to be taken with a grain of salt.
Backstory: He was a moderately young merchant before he was turned, and had skill in it too. Arguing is (arguably) his best skill, but that doesnt help in a wolf fight. He has spent many years as a werewolf and has become bitter from it. Not much left to say, he is an old geezer now.

Human appearance:View attachment 534344
Personality: He tries to be kind, he really does, but he was never one for "he feely crap". Mostly comes across as a grouchy old man, because he is. He is overall cunning and secretive. He is generally wise, but his advice has to be taken with a grain of salt.
Backstory: He was a moderately young merchant before he was turned, and had skill in it too. Arguing is (arguably) his best skill, but that doesnt help in a wolf fight. He has spent many years as a werewolf and has become bitter from it. Not much left to say, he is an old geezer now.
sassy, you can sneak some edge back in during the rp, having a realistic image is strange though, haha I'm accepting them i this rv however

Name
Diana Kelley
akane-tsunemori-gif-12_0.gif

Sexuality
Bisexual
Pack
Hendrix
Pack Position
Healer
Pureblood or halfblooded wolf
Pureblood
Mate
N/A
Litter
N/A
Wolf appearance
1243975.png

Human appearance
PPmovie_screenshot_092.jpg

Personality
Diana is a strong-minded, focused type of woman. She is often snarky and refuses to hear "no" for an answer, specially when the subject at hand is her work. Still, past the often cranky surface lays a wolf who is willing to do anything for her pack and go to any lengths to be able to help them. After all, she is a healer, and considers the well being of her pack mates her own, personal responsibility.

She likes singing in her spare time, though the idea of having an audience is terrifying to her.
Backstory
Diana was born into the Hendrix pack, the daughter of the she-wolf who helped deliver most of the pups. She knew, from a young age, that being a healer was her calling.

Still, as proud as her mother was, it was hard to shake away the disappointment of her father. He wanted a son, and a soldier at that. And even if Diana had a strong personality, she deeply disliked killing, and was much more focused in learning the ways of diplomacy and her craft as a healer.

When she was 10 years old, she wasn't surprised to find the note that her father had left. Her mother couldn't have more children, as her own birth was complicated, and the old warrior never truly got over that. But it didn't matter. He was never a father to her, and she had the pressing matters of her clan in mind.

Last edited:
Name
Diana Kelley
akane-tsunemori-gif-12_0.gif

Sexuality
Bisexual
Pack
Hendrix
Pack Position
Healer
Pureblood or halfblooded wolf
Pureblood
Mate
N/A
Litter
N/A
Wolf appearance
1243975.png

Human appearance
PPmovie_screenshot_092.jpg

Personality
Diana is a strong-minded, focused type of woman. She is often snarky and refuses to hear "no" for an answer, specially when the subject at hand is her work. Still, past the often cranky surface lays a wolf who is willing to do anything for her pack and go to any lengths to be able to help them. After all, she is a healer, and considers the well being of her pack mates her own, personal responsibility.

She likes singing in her spare time, though the idea of having an audience is terrifying to her.
Backstory
Diana was born into the Hendrix pack, the daughter of the she-wolf who helped deliver most of the pups. She knew, from a young age, that being a healer was her calling.

Still, as proud as her mother was, it was hard to shake away the disappointment of her father. He wanted a son, and a soldier at that. And even if Diana had a strong personality, she deeply disliked killing, and was much more focused in learning the ways of diplomacy and her craft as a healer.

When she was 10 years old, she wasn't surprised to find the note that her father had left. Her mother couldn't have more children, as her own birth was complicated, and the old warrior never truly got over that. But it didn't matter. He was never a father to her, and she had the pressing matters of her clan in mind.
Accetped!! great to have ya I love her haha

Name: Garas Rivwik

Pack Position: Beta’s Understudy

Mate: Undecided

Litter: None

a9f236c8b0c2cdc587002398d2598575.jpg

7823e43b8c368522415780cd5825116c.jpg

Personality: Strongly opinionated, Logical, Courageous, Intelligent, Kind hearted, Not aggressive unless necessary, Can sometimes be selfish but is learning to get over that, Loving to people he considers close.

Backstory: Garas was born into the Hendrix’s originally but unfortunately his parents died from a human attack causing his beliefs to be stronger opinionated on the Winsons’s side growing up. Humans are dangerous and won’t be anything but monsters to the werewolf kind. At least that was what he originally believed but many events have caused him to gain mixed emotions and mixed thought processes due to him almost losing his life one day due to his own foolish adventures when he was slightly younger…a few humans saved him…maybe they weren’t the same as they always remembered. Maybe the old lore was wrong and humans were actually ready to join forces with their kind. He needed more answers and so now he has decided to study under the Beta of the Winson’s. Maybe he will go find out more information from the Hendrix’s again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back