• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wolf Pine Peaks IC || Werewolf Rp || [ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS!!]

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Grey Carter // 23 // Hendrix // Healer's Apprentice // Human // Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Grey glared at the young wolf before him. He was never tempted to turn into his full wolf form unless he absolutely had to. It did cross his mind whether that would help, but he preferred staying in his human form, seeing as he despised the beastly side of him. Is she deaf? I hate repeating myself. "I said, who are you? This is Hendrix territory, outsider...Speak." Grey remained unmoving, not giving away anything in his cold, steel, gaze. His yellow eyes appeared especially dark beneath the tempest sky.

Cora - Loner - Human
Pinky Asuhra Asuhra

Pinky nodded to Cora and turned to her human form, Cora followed example. As she turned split at her right leg dropped off, she was missing multiple tooth from her mouth and when fur vanished around her naked skin, multiple smaller and medium sized wounds and bruises showed up, all in different healing process. There was bite marks, bruised right eye, scratches, stab wound (from falling to stick that had sticked out) and top of all there was 10 years old branding mark at her stomach, that smelled faintly silver.
Bella's tattoo to Angel.gif

Cora opened her mouth to talk, but closed it immediately.
"You can do it."
Cora nodded to Pinky.
"Lost. Cold. Hungy. Hults."
Then she sneezed and continued.
"Don't hult."

Grey Carter // 23 // Hendrix // Healer's Apprentice // Human // Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Grey turned his head away as the young she-wolf morphed into her human-form. Now he was regretting not just transforming so he wouldn't have to deal with the naked girl before him. Out of the corner of his eye he saw the bruises and scars. He turned his head back when he realized how many wounds covered her body, though he tried not to spend too much time just standing there staring at her. He glanced at the brand on her stomach. I should take her to the others. In a normal situation I would just chase her out, but she's young and wounded. If a Winson were to find her she'd surely be captured and enslaved. And if a human were to find her it would just lead to more trouble. Grey sighed and took off his long-sleeve shirt. Underneath, he was wearing a white, short-sleeve. It was mostly wet, but at least she would have something to cover herself with. Grey handed it to her. "Here, put this on... I don't usually do this, but considering the circumstances, I think the best thing to do would be to take you to our base. I can dress your wounds and someone with more authority than me can figure out what to do with you."

Cora - Loner - Human
Pinky Asuhra Asuhra

Pinky nodded again to Cora, as she looked her again. Then she put shirt on her, it covered her hands and most of thighs, she winced bit as cloth touched her recent wounds and branding at her stomach. Pinky taked hold of Cora's sleeve covered hand, reassuring her with smile.
"Don't worry little one, i will be with you."
Cora nodded and sneezed again.​

She's so young... Perhaps Dakala can take care of her while I look for this other wolf. Grey looked at the lone pup for a moment, then he turned and started towards the house. "Follow me." A thousand thoughts ran through his mind. What to do with this young she-wolf, how best to dress her wounds, what to do with the loner wolf whose scent still hung in the wind, where the betas or alphas might be... "What is your name?" He asked.

Cora - 15 - Loner - Human
Pinky Asuhra Asuhra

Cora followed limping kind man towards house, Pinky holding her hand. When man asked her name, she freezed for moment. She started to remember her name, when Pinky whispered to her.
"Cora."
"Cola... C O L A... L as as"
"Romeo."
" As Lomeo."
She has before noticed how when speaking she had problems to say R, when she had speaked to Pinky in human form. She then continued walking after man.

Grey thought for a moment when she answered. "Cora..." They weren't far from the house so it only took a few minutes to get back at a walking pace. Grey stepped on the patio steps and opened the front door to let her inside. He noted how dirty she was, covered in earth and blood, and he remembered the mysterious insignia on her stomach that was red with infection. He wondered how she had come to be in this situation and who had the gall to hurt a kid in this way. She seemed quiet, alert and cautious, no doubt from whatever it was that she had recently endured. Among other observations, she seemed relatively harmless for a wolf, so his guard wasn't as high as it would be with a full-grown stranger.

"You should take a shower first. I won't be able to properly dress your wounds without them being clean. I'll take you to my bathroom and bring you some towels."

Grey led her upstairs and opened the door to his bedroom. There were endless shelves, crammed with weathered books on various topics. Most of the books talked about literature, history, or medicine. His twin-sized bed was neatly made and pushed against a large window that overlooked some of the forest territory of the pack. Mountains could be seen in the distance. The floors were made of a warm-colored, maplewood. The walls were a creamy white that had long since aged and peeled to an almost yellow color. There was another door in the room which Grey made his way over to. He opened it, revealing a small bathroom with a sink, toilet and bath tub with an attached shower-head. More books lay stacked on top of the toilet.

Dakala might be able to make her something to eat. Maybe she has some clothes that will fit Cora better too. Grey started the bath water and once it was at a decent temperature, he turned on the shower. He looked at Cora and pointed to the handle that was attached to the tub. "Twist this all the way to the right when you're finished and it should turn off. Help yourself to the soap and shampoo. When you're done I'll have some fresh clothes and a towel sitting outside the front door. Just grab it and throw it on when you're ready. I'm going to go downstairs and find someone." He stood up then and looked down at Cora.
"Do you have any questions?"

Pinky Asuhra Asuhra

Cora looked amazed insides of house, last 10 years she has just lived outside, if lucky she had have some shelter in caves. Only way how she has washed herself had been at river water, when she had found place where river had been tame, shallow and bank has been gently sloping. Having lost her memories of after losing 2 of persons that had helped her before Pinky, and now she couldn't even remember their faces, she really didn't remember how bathtub worked. So that man told how to shut if off helped lot. She didn't have questions or even courage ask those if she would have, so she shaked her head, heading towards shower.
"Cora, take that shirt off."
Cora stopped and taked shirt off, winching as cloth separated from her wounds, before stepping in bathtub. Recent wounds left red marks to shirt, most blood came from her leg that still had some of stuff that other healer had put there.
"You can start washing yourself, like in river. Only that take some of that to your hair."
Pinky pointed to shampoo, that Cora taked and started washing her hair.​

Grey Carter // 23 // Hendrix // Healer's Apprentice // Human // Veltsu VI Veltsu VI , Eliruz Eliruz , scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Grey stepped out of the bathroom before she started to undress and closed the door. He opened his dresser and pulled off his clothes, which were soaking wet. He replaced them with a dry, white, t-shirt and a soft, grey, jacket. He put on jeans and socks and lay his rain coat on his bed to grab later when he would go check out what the other loner wolf was up to. Grey threw the dirty clothes into a laundry hamper to clean later, and he set Purgatorio down on his desk to finish later. While Cora was still in the bathroom, he quickly made his way downstairs in search of Dakala and anyone who might be able to help him. When he got to the kitchen he saw Kage and a strange young wolf about the same age, holding cups and filliing them with water. "Do any of you know where Dakala is? I need to ask her something..." He looked over the new wolf before him, analyzing him.

Adam (14)|Omega|Hendrix|Human
Adam continued staring out the window, watching the rain come down, beginning to grow tired of it. Sipping his water, the omega turned as he heard a new voice behind him, his eyes narrowing to slits as he scented a wolf in front of him. Adam stared at the stranger, setting his glass in the sink as he glanced at Kage, looking to the alpha son for direction and to see if Kage knew this stranger. It was part of his rearing. Beta pups looked to alpha pups and gamma pups looked to beta pups and alpha pups for guidance and order. They may both be omegas here but that didn’t change their proud blood and heritage. Adam was a son of a beta and Kage was alpha son.

As far as Adam was concerned, that made them better than anyone else here. Adam wasn’t sure why but he moved closer to Kage, his instincts screaming to not let the male near Kage. He wasn’t sure why he didn’t like this stranger near Kage so he reacted on training and his instincts, the former guard removing the shirt he was wearing, dropping it on the floor before shifting into his wolf body, the lean omega moving so he was standing now in front of Kage, his tail rising as his ears pinned back against his skull.

Eliruz Eliruz Asuhra Asuhra

Last edited:
Kage|Hendrix|Human Form
Ashura Ashura scorpiodragon scorpiodragon
Kage stretched out his long arms, a soft yawn leaving him. Hearing a voice and turning he found the healer's apprentice, Grey, standing nearby. As he asked for Dakala, the male was about to answer but soon was interrupted by Adam growling, shifting into wolf form and standing protectively in front of the other omega male. His eyes widened and he quickly moved to Adam's side, his hands carefully grabbing his wolf's cheeks. "Hey, it's okay; this is another pack member. It's alright, Adam." Kage spoke in a soothing voice, his fingers combing through his fur to offer comfort to the young wolf. "This is Grey, the Healer's apprentice. He's only looking for Dakala," he explained gently and continued to comb through his fur before looking to Grey. "I'm sorry, Adam is still getting used to people; Dakala went to tuck in Dani since the Alpha and Beta are gone on some mission." Kage informed Grey with a warm smile before sitting down next to Adam to help him calm down.

Adam (14) |Omega|Hendrix|Wolf
Adam hadn’t been in wolf form for even a minute before he felt something moving beside him, growling at the stranger before Kage’s voice pierced his flattened ears, the wolf snapping at Kage to move aside. But the other omega just grabbed his cheeks and began combing his fingers through the lean wolf’s fur while speaking in a calming tone and smiling at him. Adam didn’t blame Kage, Kage didn’t know better. Adam’s hackles rose as his growls continued, all directed at the man Adam for some reason didn’t like. The beta son’s eyes watched Kage as he spoke to the stranger about the whereabouts of not Den Mother being with not alpha pup. Adam’s growls began ceasing though the wolf still remained tense with the stranger near Kage. “Male not near Kage,” he barked in irritation, not knowing Kage wouldn’t understand him. “Beta pup protect Alpha pup. Gamma pup protect beta pup.”

Last edited:
Grey Carter // 23 // Hendrix // Healer's Apprentice // Human // Veltsu VI Veltsu VI , Eliruz Eliruz , scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Grey was surprised that the stranger pup was being so defensive, to the point that he turned into his wolf form. Despite the minor threat, Grey chose to keep to his human form. Rarely did he ever give into his beastly side, particularly because he resented it. The members who had grown up with him knew how much he hated wolves and especially himself as a child and as a teenager. Now in his adulthood, he had learned acceptance and understanding for his plight, and also for the circumstances of others. Once he'd been turned, he spent the rest of his life learning to control the animal urges. Although he had no fighting skills and no interest in utilizing the powers he feared so much, he spent just enough time educating himself to master complete control over the beast inside him.

To see the young pup give in to his urges so willingly, to give himself over to the beast so readily- it disgusted him. Grey heard what Kage had said about Dakala and her whereabouts, as well as the whereabouts of the alpha and beta. He addressed Kage first. "Noted... I found a young, wounded, she-wolf a few yards from the house earlier. There's something strange about her... She's very quiet and was covered in wounds that look like they were inflicted by someone or something else, and there's a mark on her stomach as if she had been branded.... She's showering now and afterwards I'm going to be in the medical office to dress her wounds. I'll check in with Dakala to see if there's any clothes for Cora, the wounded pup. Also, I sensed another lone wolf while out in the forest. I plan to check it out once I'm done assisting the Cora."

He turned to Adam next, his voice becoming lecturing and more critical and his yellow eyes becoming colder and harsher. "You should not rely on those powers as easily as you do. What we are afflicted with is not a gift but a curse. Do not think so lightly of the monsters inside of us." Despite his unforgiving demeanor, seasoned members of the pack knew that he meant no ill-will to anyone. He was harsh, and skeptical of those that took their powers for granted or relied on them as easily as they relied on their lungs to breathe. All this for fear that it could lead to losing control and hurting innocents.

Last edited:
Kage|Hendrix|Human Form
Asuhra Asuhra scorpiodragon scorpiodragon
Kage listened to Grey intently and nodded, his brow furrowing. "How many wolves will be scattered throughout this storm? We've had so many go in and out of our territory." The omega sighed before hearing Adam. Looking down at the wolf now, pondering what the male had meant; he could put together that Kage was an Alpha's son and that Adam must have been some ranks son. With a careful grasp on Adam, he gently scratched behind his ear. "Hey, he isn't going to harm me. He's a friend." Before he could stop Grey, the healer's apprentice began lecturing Adam; he knew this would cause some kind of conflict, due to the upbringing of Adam.

Just in time, Dakala was making her way down the stairs and found Adam protectively infront of Kage and Grey lecturing the youngest Omega. Furrowing a brow, the tall warrior cleared her throat. "Ah, hello Grey. I heard my name," she greeted and looked down at Adam, a look of chastise in her eyes, "and is that really appropriate, Adam?" Her tone was firm and a bit stern but still filled with care. Her green orbs flickered back towards Grey and she sighed. "Did you need me for something?"

Last edited:
Adam (14)|Omega|Hendrix|Wolf
Before anything could be said, the stranger that Adam for some reason didn’t like near Kage, was speaking. He couldn’t understand what t was all about but Kage seemed to understand before he began speaking in return to the stranger. Something about a damaged rogue or something and allowance in territory where not alpha pup was without alpha present. At the moment, it didn’t matter that not alpha pup was taken in by alpha, the tri-colored’s fur only got stiffer at the thought of a weakling being in danger. Again, Adam was falling back on training as a guard. Patrol and protect Den Mother, mother, pup, elder, omega. Of course they didn’t have a Den Mother here and apparently no elders so that left duty to protect Kage and not alpha pup.

However, the stranger seemed to think that Adam deserved a lecture, causing the wolf to huff in annoyance. Adam was used to that only it was usually from his parents, high ones, and elders who had free reign to lecture even high ones due to being old and wise. Eyes flicking briefly to Kage as the male continued rubbing his fur, the younger wolf subconsciously...again leaned into the touch, eyes closing briefly in content. Well before Grey spoke to him in a harsh tone, Adam being forced to piece together certain words with memories, body stilling along with his growls. When he had, the wolf attempted moving away from Kage and began erupting into a series of barks and growls, anger rising and all directed at Grey for his....idiocy!

Two words that stuck out to Adam were a possibly insult to him and Kage as being monsters...and he only knew that word from vault elder and Den Mother stories, though those were mostly in relation to humans that not human mates and cursed, a word Adam understood to mean magic or bad language. Adam was completely frozen and rumbled to Kage in his chest, the wolf shifting on his paws and debating how best to knock sense into apparent moon blessed one until not Den Mother appeared and spoke to stupid moon blessed no wolf pride mutt before scolding him. Adam turned his gaze on not Den Mother before whining and reluctantly sank to the floor in submission and deference to not Den Mother, setting his head on his paws as he looked away from her.

Last edited:

Tesák
As Arisa turned, Tesák dropped to her knees. A quick growl and she was shifted into her huge brown wolf, who leapt across the room at Drew. As the omega moved closer to the pregnant female, the beta landed with a thump next to him. Flashing canines were aimed at his ruff, and would drag him away unceremoniously. If he did not move, Tesák’s battle trained back legs would pummel him between the ribs in a swift follow up of justice. Stark fury filled her body as her hackles snapped up and her maw clacked together at the disobedience.

As she briefly diverted her attention to the groaning female in the corner she aimed a shove at Drew, attempting to thrust him away and sidle her broad shoulders between him and the birthing omega. Her
pelage rippled as her muscled legs tensed. A dark presence, that of Styx, had entered. Fury, both at him and at the stubborn male before her drove Tesák on to snap at Drew’s legs, an attempt at once more driving him away. “I told you to leave, pack-ripper,“ she hissed in his ear, hot breath blowing in spurts from her open maw.

Interacting: Cosmos Cosmos explosiveKitten explosiveKitten
Mentions: WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

At the hand between the wolf's form and the hard concrete wall the wolf briefly stopped, tensing as its jaws opening slightly, lips parting in a snarl of aggression and body vibrating in anger but no action coming out in itself, as though fighting the very instincts telling it to bite off the man's hand. As Tesak engaged however the white wolf began to panic again, thrashing itself forwards and against the wall at its front, letting out gurgling growls as saliva dribbled from its mouth in pain, looking around wide eyes and slit pupils like a deer in headlights, utterly confused and scared, nipping at its tail semi-aggressively as it struggled to bend back in such a position amongst the large midsection, evidently combating the painful feeling the only way the wolf knew how, continuing to bare teeth at an utter loss of human control.

Mentioned/Interacting: hostage hostage explosiveKitten explosiveKitten WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys Comet Comet Eliruz Eliruz

Danielle Hendrix pup 4 mood sad

Danielle just was sad she was in her room sad that he said her parents won't be coming back her tears were dropping down her face" mommy Daddy where are you" she say as she went downstairs but she slipped on her sock that was coming off Dani hit her head on the step she already hit her head before on the same day with her dad. Dani just stood up from falling on the ground she just was sad still that her parents weren't coming back she was lonely she just went to her swing outside she saw everyone talking she just sat there" daddy mommy" she says tears coming down her face. Eliruz Eliruz scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Asuhra Asuhra [/USER]​

Cold. Was it meant to be this cold? Loud huffs of breath leaving a frost bite trail from the maws of the large wolf, paws pushing heavily into ground as she bounded forwards, vision blurring a little as trees sped by like thin twigs against the otherwise huge landscape, it hurt- that's all she could remember…. But not physically no, this pain…. It was as though deep inside.

--

The large black wolfs form arched its back up in a loud yawn from within the warm confides of the den, lifting its head sleepily and letting out a gruff noise at the small wolf's form beside itself, sneezing once as it stood and walked towards the entrance in order to poke its head out of the hole, sniffing the air curiously and whining as the chill of the breeze nipped at her sensitive nose.

Mentioned/Interacting: IamaKittyKat IamaKittyKat

Grey Carter // 23 // Hendrix // Healer's Apprentice // Human // Veltsu VI Veltsu VI , Eliruz Eliruz , scorpiodragon scorpiodragon , Texangamer Texangamer

The omega pup only became angrier and more frustrated as he growled and barked menacingly at the young doctor. Grey narrowed his eyes at Adam for a moment. He remembered when he was that young and how horrible his temper had been. If he was fifteen again, this conversation would have likely turned into a physical fight, with Grey making endless haughty, pompous remarks. These kind of childish spats happened often when he was much younger. Now, he we able to keep a cool complexion and not overreact as much. It took a lot more to set off his temper than it used to. He sighed and opened his mouth to lecture Adam further, but was stopped by the sound of Dakala's voice. "Ah, hello Grey. I heard my name."

Grey turned to look at her. His appearance was still quiet and unreadable but anyone who properly knew Grey knew that he didn't mean any harm, that he was protective of the other members and cared for them all deeply. Dakala gently lectured the Adam. She's definitely got a better handle on the kid thing than I do. Although he disapproved of being so tender with a misbehaving kid, especially when the kid was a werewolf, he could not deny that her gentle touch quieted Adam almost instantly. Grey calmed his irritance and answered her. "I found a pup wandering around near the front of the house in the middle of the storm. She's upstairs in my room showering now. When I found her, she was covered in different wounds and I'm going to dress them later, but I was wondering if you had any clothes she could borrow?"

Suddenly a loud thud resounded behind the she-wolf. Grey looked over to see a young girl on the floor, crying. The caring and nurturing side of him that was rarely seen by the others suddenly came out, and he worriedly walked over to the little pup. He put his hand on her shoulder. "Are you alright?" He noticed the swollen bump on her head and thought to grab an ice pack for her. His usually stone-cold demeanor softened.

Last edited:
Pinky Asuhra Asuhra Texangamer Texangamer Eliruz Eliruz scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Cora was finishing washing her body and was going to shut down shower, only that she didn't remember which one to turn right. Before Pinky had time to say anything, she turned handle and water turned cold.
"EEEK!"
She fastly turned other handle so water stopped pouring on her and stumbled out from bathtub.
"You need to dry yourself with towel"
Pinky pointed to towel.
"How?"
"Put it top of your head and rub it, when hair stops dripping, start rub rest of body."
Cora started to dry her red hair, that was lot brighter now when it was clean.​

The small wolf awoke at a whine from her current companion. She lifted her head and looked to where the other had her head stuck out of the den. Getting up slowly, Mia decided to join Awar. Something seemed to be bothering her. The small reddish black wolf rubbed her head against the bigger wolfs side as she too moved to stick her nose into the rain.

Mentioned: Cosmos Cosmos

Dakala|Hendrix|Human Form
Asuhra Asuhra Texangamer Texangamer scorpiodragon scorpiodragon
The warrior listened intently to the medic, her brow furrowing; another wolf out in the rain? She was about to answer when she heard a small thud and a whimper from behind. Quickly moving to the young pup, she reached down and carefully picked her up, holding her close. "Poor thing," she frowned, "hon, would you like to sleep with me in my room tonight? Mommy and daddy will be back soon." Cooing gently at Dani, she began bouncing her body a bit to calm the child.

"I have a bunch of old clothing the new pup can have; I'll have to get it before laying Dani down for sleep." Dakala nodded towards Grey with a warm smile.

Kage|Hendrix|Human Form
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Asuhra Asuhra
With wide eyes, the male saw Adam submit to Dakala and rest his head down. Kage quickly did something he normally wouldn't do, but he had to get the younger omega somewhere he felt safe; readjusting his stance, Kage effortlessly picked up the wolf in his arms and quickly walked back towards his room. With great caution, Kage opened the door and carefully set Adam on the bed before kicking the door shut.

"What was that about?" He asked, his brow furrowed as he moved to sit next to Adam and ran his fingers through his soft pelt. "You know I'm fine, right?"

Awar slowly pulled her head back in with a huff, water droplets still trickling down her slightly oil covered fur as she shook her entire body in an attempt to dry off in the dark and cold den, slowly she paced over to the bone pile and began knowing away at an old elk bone grumpily.

Mentioned/Interacting: IamaKittyKat IamaKittyKat

Grey Carter // 23 // Hendrix // Healer's Apprentice // Human // Veltsu VI Veltsu VI , Eliruz Eliruz , scorpiodragon scorpiodragon , Texangamer Texangamer

As Dakala softly cooed and comforted at the young pup in her arms, Grey strided over to the fridge and grabbed an ice pack from the freezer. He wrapped it in a thin cloth so it wouldn't be too unbearably cold, and handed it to Dakala. He nodded as she answered him about grabbing the clothes for Cora first, before putting down Danielle for a nap. "Do you need help with anything?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back