• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Graded [Wmgroth Town] He Said, She Said

~
  • Time: Afternoon

Temperature: Cool

Place: Southern See, Outskirts of Wmgroth Center

Geography: Boreal forest

Mentions: Euthalia Elvario Elvario
    "Tama" Tamarak
    11db8d8255682dc1fd3d507d463f616b.jpg

"Oh, right before you go, you should take this, knowing Shaamil he'll want evidence that you spoke to me and have my word."

She then reached over beside the open door and took out what appeared to be some sort of wood carved Tamarack tree themed circle which had been well polished so it had a bit of a sheen. in Sylvan it displayed the Hackmatack guild name. "Thank you, I trust what you say is true, I have high hopes based on what you've told me." She said with a smile, appreciative of the bow. "Have a safe journey back." After handing the item over she retreated back into her dwelling once the trio was on their way back to the Faazi Merchant Guild tent no doubt.

---
    Keonislwyn-1-1-1.jpg
    As the trio made trail, and they were out of hearing range, Islwyn smiled when she heard Euthalia sound cheery, that was always a welcome sound, truthfully she had been smiling since they were on their way out since it was sounding increasingly like they were going to get a good outcome with Shaamil now. "I agree, you did wonderfully Euthalia~" Islwyn reaffirmed.

Keone was also in relatively good spirits as she slithered along. "Right, you totally sold him as is and managed to keep everything clear with her about his intentions and how he felt, which I think will help in the long term." Indeed if Shaamil and the Faazi merchant guild were going to be true allies then this was an important step in the right direction. While it wasn't part of their job to make sure whatever happened on the date went well, surely Shaamil would feel more generous if they contributed to setting him up for something good.

When Keone heard the next part and things got serious again she nodded in confirmation, "Yeah the slaver stuff gotta go, It's just not good in taste, I think since we've gotten him this far he'll be more willing to listen to us on that sort of thing now, and we should definitely tell him that we told her what he said we could say." The later part of the sentence referring to the toning down of the mercenary activity which Euthalia mentioned.

As they continued back the way they came Islwyn also chimed in, "I agree with Keone, and what you're saying makes sense to me Euthalia, for someone like Shaamil this might be the best way to improve his outcome I think it's worth giving it a try in telling him that the signature modification was effective and that humility is a way to show her that he's so great that he's even willing to forgo one of the very thing that he seems to care about the most, reminding everyone of his prestige."
    She paused for a moment, refocusing her gaze back on Euthalia before continuing,
    "Well since it sounds like they talk enough on business matters I imagine talking with Shaamil about when to meet with her is a good idea, it's probably better or us the sooner he acts on formally sending her a time that works with their schedules regardless of when it is so that she knows that he's committed."

Keone answered the last part of Euthalia's inquiry, after Islwyn gave her input on the second to last.

"Yeah I do, I think we should credit his flexible executive decision making that were line with our suggestions as a contribution to why we succeeded so he feels more confident going forward that compromise and humility can be a good thing."

----

Eventually the nature around them became progressively less dense as they moved closer back to the center with time. With engaging active topics of discussion of strategy moving forward, before they knew it the trio was back on the path approaching the center once more which was now in the interest. But suddenly a familar face came out of the woodworks of the forest onto the path in front of them with a certain animal companion.

Fae Merchant
    artworks-yXCqZK5AhX8IXtrC-zVX1vw-t500x500.jpg
    "I see you come back from business. You done with work now? Want to look at my wares now? Or maybe go get drink?" The fae asked, seemingly hopeful, that they hadn't forgotten about him, while the pack mule partner stood there every now and again blinking, both standing in the middle of the path yet again.

Back