• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings WLW Interest Check Thread

queenbean

disaster lesbean
Hi! It's been a while since I've hopped into the RP scene, so forgive me for being a newbie-ish. Last site I was on was FeralFront, and it just kinda,,, idk disappeared or something. Anyway, I'm looking for some RP partner(s) to occupy my too-much-free time!

I'm a ~22 year old lady~ so I try not to post underage stuff if I can avoid it. I do love trashy teen fiction, but it's not exactly something I'm super comfy doing unless it's for something like a Harry Potter RP. That being said, I prefer if my RP partner is over the age of 18. Also, I curse a lot, so if you wanna talk OOC be prepared for that.
I'm also way more comfy playing wlw / gxg romances/plots so that's mostly what I'm looking for.
I have a job that I work long hours for, for way too little money, and that I loathe. So, my posts are a little sporadic. I can post more than once a day, probably, but some days I might miss out in favor of screaming into the void until sunrise.
I prefer realistic RP's, but don't really mind dabbling in animal ones either. No anime, though... sorry.
I also prefer more advanced RP, ranging from 2-3+ paragraphs. I understand low muse, but I like an engaging story. I love worldbuilding, so if that's your cup of tea, we'll get along just fine. But, it's not necessary for every little RP. I also prefer decent grammar, but mostly bc I can barely read as it is so when I can't understand something my brain just entirely skips over it. Sorry again. I don't know what's wrong with me, either.

These are mostly just... ideas so you know what kinda RP's I usually do. Nothing specific, and I'm obviously into more stuff, but these are just little snippits of things I like/have done before.
-Enemies to Lovers / Enemies to Friends to Lovers
-Fake Dating AU bc we love the angst
-Arranged Marriage
-Knight / Princess
-Goddesses of opposing forces or something similar, like idk a Percy Jackson AU

-Fantasy
-Scifi
-Superhero
-Supernatural
-Horror

-His Dark Materials
-Harry Potter
-Marvel / DC
-TWD / FTWD
-ATLA / LoK

-I'm an ancient and powerful being, you've somehow managed to bind us together for eternity and the way to undo it is incredibly complicated. Way to go, genius. (I've done this plot before, it's really fun to work with! Lots of worldbuilding opportunities if you want to modernize fantasy monsters and stuff)
-We're supposed to be enemies but this tension between us is a little much, right? (Superhero x Villain because the more forbidden it is, the spicier the romance)
-Everyone has a soulmate that's revealed to them via a unique tattoo that finishes half of their soulmate's, and there is 100% no freaking way I'm ever telling you that you're my soulmate. (The opposites attract AU that has so much potential to be cheesy and dumb!! I love it!!)
-I'm the best Bounty Hunter this side of the Galaxy and you're my target- wait, why am I suddenly wanted? I was tricked! We have to work together to find out who wants us dead! (Space Bounty Hunters, because, y'know, why not. Lots of worldbuilding probably.)
-I'm extremely thirsty for atla/lok content so how about a soulmate atla au? (bonus if you've read the Kyoshi series)
-I'm a princess with special magical abilities, you're my appointed knight. We have to save the kingdom together, but I think I'm in love with you? (Slowburn babey. Probably angsty. Very worldbuild-y)

anyway message me if you're interested with some of your own ideas, or whatever ones you liked of mine! ^-^

Okay, I saw three of my favorite things here
Fake Dating AUs
Soulmate AUs
ATLA/LOK

I am 17, but I'm turning 18 in a couple months if you're chill with that. (If not thats 100% okay!!)

Okay, I saw three of my favorite things here
Fake Dating AUs
Soulmate AUs
ATLA/LOK

I am 17, but I'm turning 18 in a couple months if you're chill with that. (If not thats 100% okay!!)
that's fine! i was mostly concerned about 15 year olds to be honest lol
which one would you wanna rp? im incredibly indecisive lskdf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back