• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Wizarding fun! (All pairings)

MaesChaos

Hello!

I really suck at formatting, so I will try to just do my best lol

After I played Hogwarts Legacy, I have been ITCHING to do a plot in a setting with wizards, magic and perhaps magical academia.
I would be totally fine with us making our own spinoff of the world of Harry Potter, or perhaps make a compeltley new concept! I am very into worldbuilding, and I have a lot of experience with this.
I also love making out a plot together with my rp-partner, thus why I don't have anything written, but I am very into anything adventure, action and classical tropes lol.

Some key points about me:

- I am 24+. You have to be at least 21+.
- I am looking for someone that is very into OOC as I am. I love OOC banter, drawing, finding music, you name it. It is important to me!
- I play all sorts of pairings and characters, and it is crucial that you do as well.
- I can do anything from just a few paragraphs to novella. It just depends on what you prefer, I like it all.
- I do only drawn faceclaims, you can do whatever you prefer!
- I am mainly on discord.

I don't have much else than this! I just want some wizard fun, and making some cool plots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back