• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Wizard World Fight Club or Vampire Maid MxM

Crash Test

Oh Nut Up, It's Just a Finger
Hello Hello! Let's Make this simple and clean with bullet points, shall we?

I am...
◇Call me Crash
◇27
◇Decade plus of Roleplaying
◇Full time Job
◇5-15 paragraphs a post (don't know word count, I just write until I am satisfied.)
◇No Triggers

Looking For
◇ Age 20+ Please! No minors!
◇ semi lit/lit (3+ paragraphs a reply)
◇MxM
◇decently active 3 posts a week~ish
◇OC Chat and RP on site
◇No Shy/Weak/Bottoms

My current idea craving is....

◇◇Slytherin/Hufflepuff pairing◇◇

I'm thinking loosely based on the HP world.

A wizard College where young wizards go to master their skills and arts. Competitive to the bone. Students start little back alley fight club amongst the students that gets out of hand. Perhaps fights break out in hallways or on school property leaving for damage. Students get hurt. Students found guilty of dueling recieve punishments equal to their contribution.

A strong Slytherin character is a regular at the fight club. He often duels to make a little extra on the side while inflating his ego.

A hufflepuff, loyal and willing to do anything for a friend. A humble protector.

S and H make an unlikely couple but H's lovely healing magic/herbology saves S's ass almost every time. Mischief. Sneaking. Hot tempers. Gossip. Opposites attract.

Maybe they first meet because S is hurt after a duel and can't take his stubborn ass to the infirmary otherwise he would face major consequences. H could stumble upon him or I think it would be better if they had a mutual friend bring them together. "Hold on S! I got someone who can fix you! Don't die!" H helps S out, insisting that this is a one time thing and that dueling is prohibited. Unfortunately, S just can't seem to stay away from harm or H's bedroom.

Maybe a duel in a secluded area ends up going south when a magical creature attacks, only trying to protect itself.

◇◇Stay at Home Vampire◇◇
(This one I would like to play the Vampire, profile below)
A human finds a vampire on the street at night. He looks worse than just your typical starving Vampire but a little blood does the trick to get him back on his feet. The Vampire, thankful that someone stopped and saved him from the suffering, helps the human until he feels like his debt is repaid. Eventually, word gets out that the human has a new roommate that is always hanging around and people start to make assumptions. The Vampire hangs around hoping his new human friend will lend a vein once in awhile. Eventually, whatever mutual friendship they develop becomes more than that.

The Human loves his personal space and unfortunately the vampire also loves the human's personal space.

90dea1ce4ab55f4eb07bf6dd99274e0a.jpg
Name: Cassius Michael Ren
Nickname: Cas
Preference: Men
Height: 5'10" but likes to say 5'11"
Build: Medium athletic, not much weight he can gain on a liquid diet. Often stays active to fill his sleepless nights.
Hair: a faded silver normally since the change but loves dyeing it fun colors
Eyes: dark amber orange around the pupils that fades into a golden honey on the outer iris. The Amber often grows as his hunger does, leaving his eyes completely irises almost red if unfed.
Personality: As loyal as a dog, socially clueless at times because of his long water nap(check backstory), hasn't changed since the day he turned. Curious and just loves being involved. Since he was turned, his strength and senses weren't the only things that became stronger. Cas's Justice scale became inflated. He couldnt help stop petty thieves with his new found super powers. Seeing people do bad things just rubbed him the wrong way.
Likes: Good food smells- reminds him of great meals when he was human. Selfless, hardworking people. Proving his worth. Simple praise for job well done.
Dislikes: Injustice, People being taken advantage of, awkward silence

Backstory: Cas happened to be in the wrong place and the wrong time. One late night, as he waited on the platform for a subway, his life changed forever. Not many people were left on the platforms, just the usual crackhead or two along with a lady nervously waiting. Cas's attention had been glued to his phones screen until a shrill scream pierced through his headphones. The young woman was being mugged at knife point! Without skipping a beat, Cas tossed his phone and tackled the mugger to the ground. Unfortunately, Cas wasn't skilled in fighting, and ended up getting stabbed in his messy rescue attempt. The mugger fled the scene after he possibly committed murder while the lady had left the second Cas tackled the assailant. And there Cas was... bruised and bleeding laying the platform. His phone was out of reach and he couldn't find the strength to crawl over to it.

Luckily, Cas would also recieve an unsuspecting hero. Cas's hero poured the life back into him, or sucked the life out of him... he wasn't exactly sure. He did know that when he woke, it was like he opened his eyes for the first time and he had an unyielding burn in his throat.

A few months went by with his vampire mentor who taught him the basics to staying alive, fed and undetected. His mentor wasn't looking for a travel companion. The only reason he saved Cas's life was because of Cas's willingness to give his own for a complete and total stranger.

A few years down the line and Cas gets captured, beaten and chained in the darkest basement he had ever seen. Those damp concrete walls became Cas's home for days... weeks... he didn't know. He couldnt see light or a clock. Anytime he would pass out or fall asleep, he was greeted with fists, bats and various other tools to keep him conscious. Eventually, his hunger became so ravenous he couldnt fall asleep. His throat felt like it could spontaneously combust at any moment. He had forgetten to ask if vampires actually did that, died in a pile of ash.

Cas hadn't done anything wrong. In fact, the only reason why he was in the basement was because of the vampire who sired him. These thugs were looking for him. Cas didn't have the information, not like he would have given it anyway. He was loyal to the bone and his mentor not only saved his life but taught him how to live again. The thugs tied weights around his waist and dumped his limp, drained body into a very large body of water, assuming him to be dead or at least out of his hair for awhile.

15 Years later, the chains rust away and Cas ends up on dry land once more, drenched but deliriously thristy.

Quotes:

"Excuse me, What do you think you're doing with that washing machine?"

"What?! Head phones dont need cords anymore! How does the music travel through air?!"

"Cant forget the most important meal of the day~"

Interested anyone? PM me!

Last edited:
Bump

REALLY looking for that harry potter rp o.o maybe we can talk about a different plot? I'd be down to do almost any Slytherin X Hufflepuff MxM romance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back