• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Witness: Out of Character

welian

#BlackLivesMatter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

witness_moon.jpg

Out of Character

This is, obviously, the OOC thread for Witness. Please use this thread to chat to fellow players, ask questions about the RP, and plot together.

Currently, the roleplay is full. However, if you are hellbent on joining, you made add your name to my waitlist and I will contact you when a slot becomes available.

Last edited:
So peeps who haven't post there characters yet, what's the general gist of yer guys and gals of this freak adventure? Honestly people who have posted their character are welcome to do this too--Maybe we'll discover something new!

So peeps who haven't post there characters yet, what's the general gist of yer guys and gals of this freak adventure? Honestly people who have posted their character are welcome to do this too--Maybe we'll discover something new!
I'm sort of thinking an outdoor pursuits-y sort of guy - keen on stuff like kayaking, climbing, surfing. Hey, maybe even a pro surfer, this is Florida.

I'm sort of thinking an outdoor pursuits-y sort of guy - keen on stuff like kayaking, climbing, surfing. Hey, maybe even a pro surfer, this is Florida.

Get him in that Gun-range life. My boy is gonna be working there part-time.

I'm doing a rich chick whose on vacation in Orlando with some friends.
I except chaos to break out when she doesn't come home and she can't have whatever her little heart desires.

I'm doing a rich chick whose on vacation in Orlando with some friends.
I except chaos to break out when she doesn't come home and she can't have whatever her little heart desires.

Oh that's gonna be fun to see when she ends up with a stowaway in her head. Wonder if she'll take to it easy lol.

you think it would be appropriate to have a guy with an "Open-Carry" gun?
It's Florida, dude. Just research the gun laws, it's not like we're going for 100% realism anyways. Stand your ground!

It's Florida, dude. Just research the gun laws, it's not like we're going for 100% realism anyways. Stand your ground!

I know, just checking with you guys first if ya'll feel comfortable with it. I know for a fact concealed carry is a thing, my uncle carries a 1911 around....even at dinner.

I know, just checking with you guys first if ya'll feel comfortable with it. I know for a fact concealed carry is a thing, my uncle carries a 1911 around....even at dinner.
You sure it's a glock? Or is he just happy to see you?

So I can't tag her because of her ridiculous name but Honey is basically my co-GM in all but name, since she was in the original RP. SweetNicole was also in the original RP, so I'm whoring them out if anyone has questions about the tone of the RP.

So I can't tag her because of her ridiculous name but Honey is basically my co-GM in all but name, since she was in the original RP. SweetNicole was also in the original RP, so I'm whoring them out if anyone has questions about the tone of the RP.
u love me and my ridiculous name tho.

im going to get to work on this character sheet tonight, boo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back