• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic With Hearts of Steel

@Ahara @Zy That Guy

1. There is only one sparring arena built to handle the Armor. If you wish to spar you must do so without your armor.

2. I HIGHLY recommend not getting into a fight right now. As soon as I finish Rho/Cala fight the plot will be moving forward

Ah, just a note. I can't say I'm very proud of my first post, but I hope it will serve well. I wrote it earlier this morning, so it's not really fluent.

@Smoaki @rikunobodyxiii @Zy That Guy @Scrapmaster @VirtualNotoriety @SuperiorKunivas @SecretRock @SimpleReading @Ahara @CallMeNeon

I REMEMBERED WHAT I WAS GONNA SAY

All of the characters have been together for 8 years. Like I said, because of the leaderboard conditioning and such things, they don't necessarily trust each other, and aren't super close. But, everyone knows everybody, and very well at that. Imagine being with a school class of 21 other people from 4th grade to 12th grade, and only with those people. It is inevitable that you would know exactly what they're like, various personality facets and facts of their being, including their exact combat abilities.

I only go over this because of a few things I've noticed in posts that led me to believe that this had not been properly expanded upon.

Apologies for the absence, I will post tomorrow. WHen I get the chance, because right now...I need to study for the algebra test (massacre) i'l have to deal with soon.

ALSO default aliens look like this

XCOM_Enemy_Unknown_Sectoid.jpg
Because I'm unoriginal. Other ones will come around when the Invasion starts, but for now these are what disguised aliens really look like.

VirtualNotoriety said:
INFORMATION AGENTS:

PHANTOM REAPER #04

ARCHANGEL #09

LOCATION/S:

HEADING TOWARDS THE HANGER BAY

HEADING TOWARDS THE HANGER BAY

INTERACTION/S:

Colonel Heisman(

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26198-yuffie-kisaragi/@Yuffie Kisaragi

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26198-yuffie-kisaragi/)

As the Colonel gave their objectives he stood up and saluted to him, speaking. "Understood Colonel, we'll handle this mission as efficiently as we can." Nathan said to him as he started walking to the Hnager Bay already wearing his armor as Sarah soon followed. "Well looks like I'm on over-watch huh?" She said with her Rival as Nathan chuckled. "Heh, make sure you don't kill me on "accident"." He said sarcastically saying she'd kill a teammate for the leaderboard. Sarah spoke thinking about those Mercinaries she spoke. "I can't believe we'll have to kill Humans. Well I mean they are collaborating with the Enemy but..." She stopped talking, thinking deeply about the mission as Nathan spoke not giving Sarah a single look. "They're scum, what do you expect? If they collaborate with the Enemies then they are the Enemies as well, it's that simple Archangel." Nathan said without a second thought thinking about Human Casualties as they continued their way to the Hanger Bay.
Okay, so, ain't even gonna front, that box at the top is cool as hell. I didn't even know that it was possible to do on RPN, props.

i'l be without my computer for a few days, (Repairs).

So my posting frequency'l be a bit slower than usual.

FOrgive me.

Ok, this is kinda embarrassing. But JEEZUS CHRIST I CANNOT FIND SIGMA. I'VE LOOKED AND LOOKED AND LOOKED AGAIN, AND CANNOT FIND THE CS. Can someone please tell me what position/# it's at? Thanks.

lol

[QUOTE="Yuffie Kisaragi]Name: Milan Mors
Agent Name: Rho

Appearance:

large.jpg

Armor Appearance: A brown skintight suit, made out of a material that looks like modern spandex. Of course it's not, duh, that'd be ineffective. In any case, imagine Zero Suit Samus' outfit, but with brown coloring with a white secondary coloring. She normally chooses to wear street clothing over it, generally just due to modesty considering it doesn't leave much to the imagination, but during battle the clothing over top will be torn to shreds throughout the fight (not made out of any kind of reinforced material, so it's inevitable). She will also remove the outer clothing before something like a serious mission or fight for the complete mobility. The visor is hosted in a hood of the same brown material she can pull over her head. When she does so, the computer overlay present for the others appears.

Armor Enhancement: Incredibly fast (The Flash speed levels) with far increased reaction and perception times.

Firearm of Choice: A pair of plasma SMGs that can shift fire rates. The faster the fire rate the lower the power, but the slower, the more powerful.

Melee Weapon of Choice: From her feet or knuckles, three six-inch claws can emerge. From there, each claw can be heated to very very hot temperatures, able to cut through things very easily.

Secondary Melee: A 4-inch laser bladed knife.

Tertiary Melee: A laser-bladed tomahawk. Both the tomahawk and the knife are hung on loops on her waist.

Current Position on the Leaderboard: Constantly striving towards the top, but falling just short every time.

Personality: Hypercompetitive, hard working, kind of mean on occasion, refuses to let things go, always tries her hardest to complete the goal. Continually pushes herself to the edge. She holds grudges, and seems to be the one most bewitched by the leadership system, potentially because of how close she always is. Rho could easily be seen as a workaholic, constantly training in one way or another.

Fighting Strengths and Weaknesses: Though she is the fastest of all the Armor wielders, she does not have the boon of strength or heavy hitting equipment that the others do. So, while she can often land many hits, they rarely do much damage at all. She is also quite good at evading attacks with her increased reaction time, but when they do land, they do a lot of damage. A couple good hits from other Armor wielders is often enough to take her out for good.

Extra Stuff?: She understands that Sigma is close to her, but takes him for granted. She is willing to do anything to complete a mission, and believes that the Oath is the end all be all of her behavior. She is also very very modest, and gets flustered easily at the idea of sex or nudity.

Name: Lysander Neyelmnik

Agent Name: Sigma

Appearance:
2cb70ef5db4e37185dd3286913e75aff.jpg

Armor Appearance:
Halo5_SpartanLocke3_bonusLG.jpg

Armor Enhancement: Explosive deployment. At certain points around his armor, such from under his wrist, he can deploy different sized explosives, ranging in explosive power from dropping a mento in a coke bottle to drop a nuke on a coke bottle. Of course he only carries one nuke on him at a time... No, I jest. Not quite the power of a nuke, but still very powerful explosives. He can control these at will with a near telekinetic accuracy, and detonate them when he chooses.

Firearm of Choice: A powerful pump-action shotgun, the ammunition is made of a certain alien alloy that is the densest thing known to humanity. Add to that an extremely powerful launching mechanism, and you have a helluva gun.

Secondary Firearm: Adaptive Unique Weapon System: A gun sort of thing attached to his back that can fire several types of projectiles. It can be a flamethrower, tesla gun, mine launcher, and a sonic blaster.

Melee Weapon of Choice: An dualblade created from the same alien alloy previously mentioned. Can also deploy a laser deflection field around it, though it loses offensive capabilities at that point.

Current Position on the Leaderboard: Very, very high up. One of the best, if he does say so himself.

Personality: Carefree, reckless, cocky, loyal, kind, taunting. A thrill seeker that has ties to others that he cannot let go.

Fighting Strengths and Weaknesses: An offensive fighter. He's quick on his feet and powerful with his hits, generally leading to ultimate devastation when fighting opponents. But he is often lacking in precision (ironic since he's the one with the sniper). Sigma is also very reckless, putting himself in danger that he doesn't need to be in, taking shortcuts when it could lead to him being more injured than he should really be in.

Extra Stuff?: He loves Milan. No one knows it for sure, and his body language and attitude doesn't spell it out very easily. But it's true. He also loves fighting. It's like a drug for him. He can't get enough, even if he knows he's gonna lose, he can't help but pick the fight anyway. Also, he may not act like it, but when it comes down to it, he'll be the first to sacrifice himself for the others.

Name: Ellie Rogers

Agent Name: Epsilon

Appearance:
animegirlredhairrender_by_sakurasweetsuite-d94cqg9.png

Armor Appearance:
33992a22c97f23f3a711d01213278b22.jpg

Armor Enhancement: Momentum Switching: Epsilon's enhancement has given her an incredibly powerful ability. She can change the momentum of anything she touches. A bullet, a blade, if she makes contact with a physical object and activates the ability, she can completely alter where it is going and how fast. A stray bullet about to impact? Nullified as long as she gets the timing down pat. A wall blocking her path? A palm strike can send it flying with the activation of her ability. She is far from invulnerable though. She cannot use the ability on the ever popular laser or beam weaponry, and in a huge storm of attacks, she can only do so much before she is overloaded.

Firearm of Choice: A pair of powerful revolvers.

Melee Weapon of Choice: A beam katana, simple and elegant, but purely functional. It hasn't failed her yet.

Current Position on the Leaderboard: The lower end of the middle.

Personality: Quiet and shy, Epsilon doesn't like the spotlight. It's too glaring. She prefers to stay by herself in her room, read a book. That's far more pleasant. She also dislikes live combat, an intriguing development for someone whose entire life is devoted to the idea. Of course, that's not to say that she doesn't always do her best when training. Rather, she understands how important things are, and goes beyond her distaste for it to help out. She is generally very wise and mature.

Fighting Strengths and Weaknesses: Epsilon is not a high damage dealer with her weapons alone. Though she is skilled with her laser sword especially, she prefers to use her environment to her advantage instead, activating her ability to alter the terrain to her desire. Epsilon has near complete mastery of her ability, and often pushes it to the limit of what it can do. She is overwhelmed very easily by large groups of enemies, and in a place or against an enemy her ability can't impact as much, she is especially weak.

Extra Stuff?: She is the mature core of the Armor Wielders, keeping people grounded in reason and logic when tensions are high and emotions are flaring.

Potentially one more but this should be enough for now.

EDIT: Fixed Rho's extra stuff.

Inbetween Rho and Epsilon.

[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back