• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic With Hearts of Steel

Xion136 said:
-is snugged-
Hi. Riki dragged me here.
Xion136: I should have joined that RP

Xion136: It's too late sadly, oh well

NeverBetter: *thinks

Xion136: And....Evil Derik?

Xion136: Shit this might need my brand of Beamspam

NeverBetter: Honestly it's not that far in

NeverBetter: Yuffie would probably let you in

Xion136: LINK MEH

NeverBetter: With Hearts of Steel

The soldiers are doing two attacks on alien bases: an arctic base and a business headquarters. Despite the obviously fishy scenario, they've started the missions, or their in place and ready to start now, so that's why we're there now instead of at the team's base.

SecretRock said:
The soldiers are doing two attacks on alien bases: an arctic base and a business headquarters. Despite the obviously fishy scenario, they've started the missions, or their in place and ready to start now, so that's why we're there now instead of at the team's base.
Thank you so much

The ranking's in the first post, I think. I'm not sure if that one's been updated. The mission statement is on page 3, a long post by Yuffie. It should say in the last paragraph somewhere what your character is doing, as in if they're a getaway driver or something.

Alright I've read the mission statement and know what I'm doing. I'm going to hop in when everyone who is going to the arctic base has met up if they haven't already. Will post soon

SleepyBuddha said:
Alright I've read the mission statement and know what I'm doing. I'm going to hop in when everyone who is going to the arctic base has met up if they haven't already. Will post soon
We're at the artic base already and everybody's in position

No not closed

Also my utmost apologies but I fell prey to sudden busyness followed by a vacation. In the whirl I forgot to tell you guys. I'm still away for a few more days, but after that I'll post again. If you still haven't posted please do so! Thank you, and sorry again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back