• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Witches, Wizards and Vampires

Hey! It’s been a minute..

A2B6ADA9-0C4A-4416-96D3-7ADF53C3501B.jpeg

Life and work got in the way and I took a little bit of a break from roleplaying and being online in general to be honest.

But after taking the week off work to do absolutely sweet sweet nothing at all, and constantly rewatching the Harry Potter movies playing Hogwarts Legacy like there’s no tomororw and watching countless episodes of The Vampire Diaries…I’ll be honest..I am dying to get back to something creative!

I’m gonna keep this brief (as much as possible at least) so a little bit about me is I am 25 and will only rp with people 21+, this isn’t up for negotiation sorry. I started roleplaying about 13 years ago now on Quizilla (those were the days man 🥲) I love love love long detailed roleplays and usually write around 2-3 paragraphs per response though if I’m really feeling it those paragraphs can become novels 😅.

I love OOC chat, brainstorming ideas and scenarios, Spotify playlists, TikTok’s, memes, you made an edit for your ship? Send that sh— over!! I live for it!

I am definitely up for doubling, the majority of my rp’s have been doubles so no issues there!

I also don’t mind split roleplays for example if we were role playing Harry Potter I am currently looking for the Golden Trio era for my side, however if you wanted Marauder era then we can definitely make that work! So different timelines, characters etc is all good with me!!

I love AU ideas/scenarios and totally up for doing these! The only thing I ask is that the Canon characters don’t act OOC.

Dark themes, angst, drama, complete devastation for our characters? BRING IT!

As of right now I am only interested in Canon x OC, however if you want your love interest to be an OC I’m cool with that! But I’m not really interested in any canon x canon right now! Sorry!

Most importantly..roleplaying should be FUN!

What I am really craving right now & Love interests:-

🩸Vampire Diaries🩸 - (Klaus Mikaelson)

🪄Harry Potter🪄 - (Draco Malfoy)

So that’s all for now! If any of these sound appealing to you please leave a comment or DM me and we can kick off this new adventure! 😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Back