• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Witches cottage OOC

Lilliana2

Death is no excuse for disobedience
Welcome to the witches cottages OOC! Feel free to post any questions or casual messaging here :D

Hey sorry I haven't posted my CS yet; something came up with the family. I should be able to get it in by tomorrow.

Syfer Syfer no problem! We still don’t have a heroic farmer yet so you probably have plenty of time. Everyone’s characters look amazing so far :D

I’m probably going to change around Lilliana’s faceclaims...it’s hard to find any that I think look good for her though

Everyone's characters are so pretty I am in love with them!!

yep will be fun to see how each witch reacts to the knight if they know of her reputation

Ah! I'm so sorry again for the delay. I had no idea that would take so long!

Lilliana2 Lilliana2
Hi! I was wondering what races are in this rp, I saw some mentioned in the cs' but I'm just wondering if there are any specifics

Lilliana2 Lilliana2
Hi! I was wondering what races are in this rp, I saw some mentioned in the cs' but I'm just wondering if there are any specifics
honestly I’d be fine with any fantasy creatures elf orcs etc I try to be slightly hands off with world building because I want everyone to be able to express their creativity:D

My character okay? I had two ideas for the concept and I thought this one was the most interesting but if it doesnt work I don't mind changing it :)

Woo! I finally got a CS up!
Sorry I took so long, and I also apologize for how trash it is. I had no idea what I wanted him to be like so I made that all up just right now...

I like try to get the first post up soon so we can start! Not sure how well I explained the plot but the plan is that the witches will travel to each of the travelers villages/towns and fix the problems they have. First it’ll be the farmer then the doctor and the last stop is going to be in the knights kingdom where we’ll have the final climax it’s a bit of a quest RP. The travelers can stay with the witches because either their town doesn’t want them to stay or because they decide they want to continue traveling with the witches it’s up to you why your character continues to tag along :D does anyone have any questions before we start?

I like try to get the first post up soon so we can start! Not sure how well I explained the plot but the plan is that the witches will travel to each of the travelers villages/towns and fix the problems they have. First it’ll be the farmer then the doctor and the last stop is going to be in the knights kingdom where we’ll have the final climax it’s a bit of a quest RP. The travelers can stay with the witches because either their town doesn’t want them to stay or because they decide they want to continue traveling with the witches it’s up to you why your character continues to tag along :D does anyone have any questions before we start?
Nope! I'm good to go :)

No questions from me either!! <3

Main thread is up! The witches are starting their morning and the travelers are on their way to the cottage
elderflower elderflower Gao Gao Karcen Karcen Syfer Syfer seasonedcat seasonedcat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back