• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Witches cottage OOC

Poor Ophelia lol it’s relatable I can’t cook either :D for turns on this RP let 2 people post after you before going again just to make sure no one gets too far ahead

Haha, just to let ya'll know I won't be so active this coming week. Work has picked up but I should be able to get at least one or two replies in.

Hmm jaenne will have to lie luckly she has a lie ready and is hollow enough to not feel anything when lying.

I’m working on my next post Lilliana’s gonna throw Jeanne another curveball

Ha, sorry I haven’t been on. Schedule’s been pretty tight; I’ll post a reply in the next few days.

I’m working on my next post Lilliana’s gonna throw Jeanne another curveball
lets hope it isn't to much a curveball Jaenne doesn't have to much of an imagination and i might get stuck figureing out any more complex lie or could prompt her to attack if it is revealing the lie or talking about the dragon or her family very touchy subjects.

Last edited:
It is an intresting one

Though her answer may require mental gymnastics to not trigger the curse to early

Karcen Karcen true I was thinking if she picks the curse the pain from it will vary depending on the level of betrayal like during the curse it’ll feel like a mild heartburn on the quest since she knows she’s going to betray them when they get there. Or if she fails to protect one of them it she would be in pain because of it but only until the witch forgives her and if she hurts one intentionally it would hurt her for a day or two etc. It would be something we could play around with here in the OOC :closed eyes open smile:

Good just waiting for the next responses I can’t wait for all the characters to meet and leave the cabin :closed eyes open smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back