• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Witcher/GoT Crossover

Junn

Easily startled.
So, I just finished season two of the Witcher, and it has me back in the mood for a Witcher-themed story! Thing is, I’ve always been a HUGE fan of the idea of crossing characters from Game of Thrones into the Witcher universe. Specifically, I’m interested in throwing Arya Stark headlong onto the Continent! This would (obviously) have to be a very AU story, but I think it could work! From the Continent being what Arya finds ‘West’ of Westeros (regardless of if that makes a lot of sense or not) to Arya being portaled to the Continent, there are plenty of ways we could do this.

Keep in mind of course that I have read none of the books, nor have I beaten any of the games. My knowledge of both series revolves around the television series for each of them. I’m looking for someone to play as Gerald, but that doesn’t mean that I want to ‘pair’ the two together in a romantic sense. Arya is an adult by the end so I wouldn’t be opposed to it if you wanted some kind of romance, but I’m perfectly fine with them having a platonic relationship. I could play as some of the background characters as well to keep things interesting of course, and would love if you did the same!

Anyways, that;s the gist!

If interested, please note:

> Looking to write multiple paragraphs (4+).
> Looking for a patient partner who won’t poke me for replies - I will return the courtesy.
> NOT looking to write in a thread, but PMs are fine.

I’ll add more here when I’m less lazy! For now, PM me if you’re interested! Thanks!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back