• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Witcher 3 1x1

Midrick

She Konrad on my Curze till I Nighthaunt
Supporter
Hey there I'm Master P (just call me P for short) I just got back into the witcher 3 and decided I wanted to do an rp in the universe. Some preferences would be:

1. Mature

2. Semi-literate

3. At least a paragraph

I usually use a past tense third person writing style whenever I rp, I would appreciate if you could write the same way it would save a lot of hassle for both of us.

This will be taking place after the events of wild hunt and for lore sake Ciri is still alive, the war between Redania and Nilfgaard is still going and shit has started goin bad unexplainbly, Geralt would be taking a backseat position in this and it will be more focused on my OC and either another OC or Ciri. PM me if your interested or respond to the check.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back