• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Witch looking for action

Natasha4E

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I am an adult woman, looking for adult partners who also love modern fantasy.
I have a witch, working as a PI, who is looking for company. She would love to unravel the mysteries from your characters past.
... And maybe the reason why she loves digging into other people's messes is because she has a secret of her own, that she ran from, and that she prefers never to think of again.
Gavenia is not a particularly powerful witch. Or a particularly ambitious one. She just likes to solve riddles, and have a cold beer afterwards. She would probably do well when combined with someone who does have special/strong magic, just to see how that will affect her.
I am looking for a RP partner who can communicate with me when something is not to their liking. Someone who likes planning together and helps move the RP along. Someone who loves character development, and combining this with adventure, slice of life silliness and maybe some romance..?

Last edited:
Hey, I'd be interested in this premise. Here's some quick ideas:
My character (unnamed as of yet) is a witch who's very powerful but also really bad at controlling her impulsiveness. Her frequent freakouts followed by inadvertent use of excessive magic make her life hell so she's on a quest to find a witch who could alter her mental state in a way that'd mitigate her problems. Turns out it's difficult to find one such witch who doesn't want to prank her or make things even worse for her own amusement. The two could meet while Gavenia is investigating one of the horrible messes my character tends to leave in her wake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back