• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Wish Upon a Star - Open & Accepting

GammyWamzee

Clown
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Images corresponding to roles will be added with time! :>

may you forever wander in

wonderland.

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

• Wish upon a star.

gm'ed by wheeze.

♡design by psilocin, coded by uxie♡

Introduction:
"heaven sent you to my realm, and hell you shall return." Footsteps click across a cold stone floor, a book on a pedestal lies open. The pages are stuck to one spot, glued into place.
"Devils lurk beyond these, walls. Some may be kind, some may be mischievous, and some crave your blood. This is your guide to surviving this wonderland, Alice." A wonderland, ever changing, a never-ending dream. Who's dream, that's your guess not mine! One moment you step through an ethereal forest, where your only companion may be the eyes watching you. You wonder why you're here, but why would you want to leave? Perhaps you will find the way out, and maybe you won't. It would break my heart if you wanted to leave, I've been watching you all for a very long time now.

Some of you have been longer than others, and maybe it's corrupted your mind through, to you, is the night day? Is the sky red? You cannot remember your own world. You are but a tiny fragment of hope, who you once were is long forgotten and all you are now, well that is a mystery even to yourself. Other's have adapted, perhaps even thrived now that they are away from their old life. You have no care for who you once were. I perhaps have chatted too long.

I am Something, when you wish for me hard enough I will grant it. Although at the price of your memories. The happiest, the saddest, the angriest. Perhaps those fragments of you being with me is what led you to this place?
Lost souls, who died suddenly, or perhaps they lived their best life with a wish granted, returned to me in the end. Perhaps that something was something you were better off living without? Perhaps you can find a way out, but you would certainly be breaking my heart.

---
Perhaps that was a little vague? Welcome to my wonderland! You have wished for Something so much in your life that you got it! And now you're dead, or have been for a long time! Those little pieces of you stuck with me, in my world, and your wonderland.

Explore, meet those other lost fragments that also wander, and perhaps you can find a way to escape as the world ever changes around you.

I, Something, will be your guide in this journey! I will watch, follow, and speak to you, but it is up to you and your little group of fragments to do as you please!

Roles:

Something - Closed
"Why am I here?" Ever floating in a dark, blank canvas something granted wishes to those he saw. He watched them, he poked in head into the realm of the people and couldn't look away. He watched those he ended up trapping in the end. He watched them, they all desperately wished for something. So there he appeared. He took fragments of them, pieces of their memory in exchange for a wish. But soon, Something had yearned more for the black backdrop he had forever been subject to, ever only an observer. So, using those collected memories, and fragments he created his world. A wonderland that brought those souls that have wished for something, some disfigured, and some maintained their form. He finds company with those who are still able to process thought.

The Butterfly - Open
"My darling, would you give me your name?" The oldest soul within this world. Ever beautiful, stunning even. Although something darker lies under their beautiful exterior. They know the most of the world, and the least of themselves. Deceitful, with an odd sense of beauty, the butterfly is a bit of a recluce. But you best hold your tongue when they speak, lest you may incur some undesired wrath.

The Moth - Closed
"Everything.. it's too bright." The moth, perhaps here as long as the butterfly. Although the world around them, it has not effected them as much as the butterfly. Although the two have a rocky relationship. Often quiet, lost in thought, and with an odd sense of beauty. They did not wish for much in their human life and retain many of those memories. Although they find most people too loud and become uncomfortable quickly.

The Watcher - Open
"I'm not sure what happened to me.." A soul who has become disfigured by their wonderland. Both mentally and physically. They are but a shadow of what they once were. Unlike some of the other souls who find themselves disfigured, the watcher can still maintain their cohesive thought. Although they tend to ramble, they are rather soft spoken. They aren't very assertive, and they tend to stay to themselves.

The Queen - Open
"You listen here! Off with your head!" Assertive, regal, and bold are the worlds to describe the queen. they are charismatic, yet quick to anger. They have a hard time taking a joke. They remember very little of their human life. But in their place within the wonderland they have amassed a large following of disfigured souls to do as they please. They are hard to please, and quick to anger. Although perhaps the wall, you can find cracks of the person they once were, tiny and insignificant.

The Clock - Open
"We're going to be late, we best get going!" The clock, intelligent, bookish, and confident. Perhaps they are a bit blunt with their words but they mean the best intentions! They are punctual, to wherever they're going in wonderland. Fragments of their life are but trivial little tidbits of knowledge to them. They will let you know they were of high esteem in their old life! How so..? Well they can't remember much of that.

The Mosquito - Open
"I bit them.. but then I was mercilessly killed." The mosquito remembers their life, and they lived one that's for certain. Although one thing that they can't remember is their own death. They have quite a few self-esteem issues but keep it behind closed doors. They are talkative, and happy. Perhaps with a bit of mischief that hides behind their eyes and never wanes. Disliked by the queen, but it is something they ignore.

The Flower - Open
"I think I'll just stay here and watch the stars for a bit." They remember bits and pieces of their life, all they knew was that they were happy. They find themselves content in wonderland. Kind and willing to help. Although they are quite jumpy, and rather apologetic. They always take the time to smell the roses. An optimist, they can see the good in everything and everyone. They find good company with the watcher.

The Wheel - Open
"Luck is only the start of it!" Ever the gambler, the wheel is intelligent with a dash of mischief. They are lucky, perhaps the doing of the world, or their own luck they always find themselves on the winning side of things. Although they are quite cocky, and prone to hurting someone else's feelings. Acquaintances with the clock, and with a mutual dislike with the queen. They remember quite a bit of their previous life, but opt to not speak of it.

The Sparrow - Open
"Oh if I am here, I should make the most of it, yes?" Excited and adventurous, the maiden cares not for their previous life. Living as a caged bird in their previous life, they have a newfound freedom in this new one. They are excited, looking for danger, living life as a never-ending carnival. They are unpredictable in a sense, and they cherish the life they live here. They are acquainted with the flower, always judging them to try new things but it never works out.

The Dreamer - Open
"Huh? When did I fall asleep?" Perhaps the youngest soul in wonderland, their previous life is vague to them. They misremember it quite often though, most thing they lie for the attention. The dreamer, perhaps a bit dull, always seems like they're just waking up. A terrible memory. They seem to have better control of the world around them, occasionally making things appear from nowhere when they desire. They are a wanderer, never sticking to one group.

Rules:

Please be respectful to all members of the roleplay! No bigotry will be tolerated! Characters of all demographics and appearances are welcome! I shall add here that all RP content should respect all RPN site rules!

I ask that all participants of this RP be 16+ in order to maintain a steady balance of maturities! This RP will contain fantasy violence, swearing, possible romance, distuburing scenery and possible death! I want to ensure that all participants are comfortable with such content!

In regards to the RP and creating your character I did want to note that none of the roles are gender locked, and that all Faceclaims should be drawn! Please credit all images used!

Last edited:
Interest piqued! (for the Dreamer)

Last edited:
I love Wonderland-esque stories so I would definitely be interested if you’re still looking for people!

I love Wonderland-esque stories so I would definitely be interested if you’re still looking for people!
Looking for as many applications as one would like to put in! Feel free to apply for as many characters as you like! Although there is a good chance only one will be chosen!
I'm interested! Also would like to fill the role of The Flower. If it's open.
Feel free to apply for it! :>

I’m interested and love wonderland esq. stories! But could you provide a version of the text without code? I’m on mobile c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back