• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern winterville academy (open)

dirt

bitch
Roleplay Type(s)

• intro

santa tell me

ariana grande

overview.

N
    estled in the middle of the White Mountains of New Hampshire, there is a small town called Winterville. Winterville is mainly known for its beauty. After all, it is surrounded by mountains, extensive forests, and a river. Every winter, hundreds of tourists from all over the world travel to this small town to enjoy the beautiful scenery. But Winterville is not known only for its beauty. More than half of this town belongs to Peter Houston, the owner of Winterville Academy. Winterville Academy is a private boarding school where children (14 yrs-18 yrs) receive high-quality education while learning important life skills and living the best high school life they possibly can.

This roleplay will open with the annual holiday party, hosted by one of the seniors at Winterville. Normally, this party is extremely laid back. Normally, only a few people show up. Barely even a party. But this year, nearly the entire school decided to show up, most of them with drinks. And none of that cheap shit, either. Good shit. Before long, the entire gymnasium is filled with drunken teenagers. Naturally, a ton of shit happens at the party and the students have to deal with the aftermath.

(hey lol its dirt. interest checks fucking suck -_-. i promise im a better writer than this. better in character ig? anyways. congratulations for making it through my entire interest check. i just want to gm again smh, i miss it tbh)

intro

roles

rules

Winterville Academy

the weather outside
is frightful

tags

highschool, angst

status

always accepting

gms

spots open