Winter Time

Snow

Blood Singer on the run

Komori-Yui.jpg

Snow wandered through the festival, her eyes glancing at everything nervously... she was small and frail from lack of eating. Her blonde hair hair almost white. She stopped in front of a cart where they served food and took a small sniff. Oh how delicious.. her stomach growled, a sign to move on before she tutored herself to much. First she would have to find a job before she could afford food like that. She was naturally pretty darn close to immortal. It took a lot to kill her. A little starvation was not a lot.

@Galaxy's Silver Lining

Yuuki tilted her head as she smiled sheepishly at the pretty creature that was being rather shy around her. Staring up at her, she looked to where she was gesturing them to go, so she could get repaid for her apple dropping to the floor. She bent down and grabbed theapple and stepped off to the side to throw it away in a bin. "How about this instead, I'll treat us and we can eat cinnamon buns together and get to know one another." She gave her a friendly smile and pointed towards the stand as she eagerly awaited the womans answer.

Shura sighed. "Hmm... how unusual for me talking to someone..." Shura laughed. "Well, I'm still hungry... should get something else...." Shura began to walk through the festival. Passing the wagons again, as he suddenly walked against someone who was clearly smaller than him. And clearly lighter. "Oh, sorry..."

@Jennete

Mina was skipping about excitedly through the festival while holding a giant thing of fluffy pink cotton candy. Her tri-colored eyes scanned around as she seemed quite thrilled to be here. She got so busy time jumping, she couldn't remember the last time she just stayed put for a minute and enjoy something. Humming a happy little tune she saw all sorts of people and creatures here just so they could indulge in the festivities. Smiling widely she couldn't contain her joy, she started to stomp her feet and laughed out cutely as she began to run throughout the crowded roads.

dad3872ba312292f06579459bfe777a1.jpg

Charlie

Mood :: Excited 

Interacting :: @CoreyXIX

Goal :: Make friends with Julius 

Charlie found herself staring into the pond of the fountain before her, her tail lazily swinging back and forth. Julius was behind her, and she was happy he could see this. She always made it a point to visit the fountain every festival. This time, at least she wouldn't do it alone!

"Look at it!" She said, sighing romantically. Charlie placed her hands on the marble railing of the fountain, some of the spray hitting her face and cooling her down.

IMG_3198.JPG

Winona Lavender

Mood :: Excited 

Interacting :: @Strange_Encounters

Goal :: Learn about this mystery woman

Winona stared longingly at the woman, the longest gaze she had held with her thus far. Feeling awkward, Winona stopped, glancing around like she meant to catch the stare for that long. 

"Well, follow me. I can see over this crowd and push my way through it." Winona began to walk, swinging her tail and combing her hands nervously through her hair.

IMG_3200.JPG

Shura sighed. "Hmm... how unusual for me talking to someone..." Shura laughed. "Well, I'm still hungry... should get something else...." Shura began to walk through the festival. Passing the wagons again, as he suddenly walked against someone who was clearly smaller than him. And clearly lighter. "Oh, sorry..."

@Jennete

Snow: She flinched as he ran into her, her lithe form seeming to sway from the impact. She slowly looked up at Shura, fear in her eyes at a stranger being so close. She felt her blood race and her breath shorten. Mentally she knew she was being ridiculous. Not everyone wanted to hurt her. "I um no I was standing in the way." She lowered her gaze, scrunching up almost to make herself take up less space as she backed out of his path, hitting the cart of food in haste. She whirled around, jumpy and scared even though the cart vendor said it was fine. The smell of food wafted to her nose and she breathed in a little, her pink red eyes flashing in hunger but she shook her head again to shake the thought. "I'm so sorry for causing trouble." She said softly to Shura and the cart vendor.

As he looked at the fountain he admired some of it's stonework. It had been here a while from the looks of it and he figured it was likely a popular spot for meetups, being in the square and all. At least if he could he would probably constantly have it as a meeting spot. The cool water spray came up lightly onto his hands as he leaned forward on the railing. "I don't know about you, but to me this place screams 'popular hangout/date spot' to me." Julius chuckles a little with a smile, just as much to himself as for anybody else. "Do you live here, or passing by?" he asks Charlie to get to know her better.

@Galaxy's Silver Lining 

Shura was surprised. He could smell the fear and saw it in her eyes. He wasn't sure why she was in fear. Did she notice that he's the Ninetails? Shura smacked that thought out of his mind. Only a few people know about his existence.

As the girl then backed away and even ran into the cart of a vendor, he sighed. 'Just make it more obvious that you're hungry' Shura thought to himself and smiled. "Yo!" He said to the vendor and ordered something to eat. A few chicken legs. He then looks at Snow and bowed down a bit. He had a wide smile on his face and was handing her two of the three chicken legs he bought. "Here..."

@Jennete

Shura was surprised. He could smell the fear and saw it in her eyes. He wasn't sure why she was in fear. Did she notice that he's the Ninetails? Shura smacked that thought out of his mind. Only a few people know about his existence.

As the girl then backed away and even ran into the cart of a vendor, he sighed. 'Just make it more obvious that you're hungry' Shura thought to himself and smiled. "Yo!" He said to the vendor and ordered something to eat. A few chicken legs. He then looks at Snow and bowed down a bit. He had a wide smile on his face and was handing her two of the three chicken legs he bought. "Here..."

@Jennete

Snow: "Wh..why?" She asked, confusion in her eyes as she stared up at him. She took the food gratefully, her small hands wrapping around them. It was like her mouth was watering at the sight. "I mean... I am thankful. but.. I.. you didn't have to." She whispered softly, glancing back up at him. "I don't mean to be rude.." She said finally. Her words were a tangled shaky nervous mess. But her eyes flashed again as her small nose caught whiff of the food. She could smell better then most and she knew he held no dark intentions from his scent. The food was safe for consumption.

Last edited by a moderator:
 Alluria walked through the Streets of the city. A satchel of Books slung over her arm As she talked with her friend Mitra; A Viera of the Lotharie tribe she had met some time ago. The Half-Elf walked alongside her friend, Enjoying the Ambiance and festival around them as she Noticed Her friend looking around anxiously. 

"Mitra Dear, You look like a girl on her wedding night? Are you alright?" 

She asked and Mitra, a viera standing an even eight feet tall looked down at her elven Friend and smiled sheepishly. "I feel It Luria...You know I'm here to meet Hyrda...What of you? Think you'll see your Little Elf tonight?" She asked as Alluria's Cheeks flamed. "I would love that, but I don't even know where Yuuki is now. It's been a few moons since We last saw one another." Alluria said with a smile as she thought about her love, their relationship was strange but she would never change her free-spirited love. 

Smiling with Mitra they came to where Mitra would wait her date. "Good Luck My friend. I'm going to find food. The cinnamon buns smells heavenly." Alluria waved her friend off as she headed for the stand where Yuuki and the Centaur were, not seeing Yuuki there as she approached.

Shura smiled. "You're obviously hungry. How your eyes flashed at the sight and smell of the vendors cart..." he laughed a bit. As she said 'thank you' just in a way longer and more complicated way, he laughed again. "Just eat... you need it!" Shura scratched his head with the one free hand he had. "Really... just a bit faster and you would still fly... you're a bit light, you now? Or am I just too heavy? Nah, forget it!" He smiled again.

@Jennete

Shura smiled. "You're obviously hungry. How your eyes flashed at the sight and smell of the vendors cart..." he laughed a bit. As she said 'thank you' just in a way longer and more complicated way, he laughed again. "Just eat... you need it!" Shura scratched his head with the one free hand he had. "Really... just a bit faster and you would still fly... you're a bit light, you now? Or am I just too heavy? Nah, forget it!" He smiled again.

@Jennete

Snow: She nodded, digging into the chicken hungrily, moaning as the juices hit her taste buds. She hadn't known how starving she was till she tasted the chicken. She licked her lips and her teeth seemed to sharpen just so she could dig into the meat. Quickly she finished one and started in on the second, her stomach which had constricted due to the fast groaning in protest and satisfaction at the filling meal. She blushed as she tried to mumble, "Thank you," again through the chicken. She had gotten in the way of the stranger and instead of getting mad he had given her food. But could she trust a stranger? She paused in her eating, closing her eyes and tried sniffing past the chicken to scent him. She couldn't really sniff out emotions, but she always could smell intentions. He... he seemed to have been worried about a secret. What that secret was she didn't know. But the worry and then calmness was apparent. Not your business Snow, she thought to herself as she went back to the meal.

Shura smiles. "I'm glad that you like it... if you're still hungry I'll buy you more..." Shura said with the bone of the chicken legs in his mouth, which he already finished. "But you really starved, huh? You're eating the chicken legs like an animal that didn't had a meal for days..." Shura laughed. "Do you need water or something? Not that a piece of the flesh gets stuck in your throat..." he said with a worried smile. He then sighed. "Just say when you need something..."

@Jennete

Shura smiles. "I'm glad that you like it... if you're still hungry I'll buy you more..." Shura said with the bone of the chicken legs in his mouth, which he already finished. "But you really starved, huh? You're eating the chicken legs like an animal that didn't had a meal for days..." Shura laughed. "Do you need water or something? Not that a piece of the flesh gets stuck in your throat..." he said with a worried smile. He then sighed. "Just say when you need something..."

@Jennete

Snow: She licked the bones clean and peeked at him, her eyes flashing a bit. "Why um... why would you help me?" She was worried he expected payment... she had nothing to give him but her blood. And that was the one thing she could not let him have. He would hunt her like the others... She shivered and looked away, rubbing her neck subconsciously where the scars of bite marks were. "I have nothing to give."

Shura sighed. "I don't care. Do you need more food? A Drink? Money?" Shura smiles. He noticed she wasn't normal. Well. He smelled it. But he didn't ask. Giving her food and such was the best he could do without asking her out. "Don't hesitate to ask..." his smile got even wider. "I'd use that chance to eat until I'm about to explode. You want find someone who is as nice as me..." Shura scratches his head. "...well... probably... I don't know how other beings work..."

@Jennete

Shura sighed. "I don't care. Do you need more food? A Drink? Money?" Shura smiles. He noticed she wasn't normal. Well. He smelled it. But he didn't ask. Giving her food and such was the best he could do without asking her out. "Don't hesitate to ask..." his smile got even wider. "I'd use that chance to eat until I'm about to explode. You want find someone who is as nice as me..." Shura scratches his head. "...well... probably... I don't know how other beings work..."

@Jennete

Snow: "So you are an other being?" She said softly, her head tilting as she looked at him. A soft smile touched her lips and she turned looking at where they sold water. "Water would be nice... if you still are offering. I don't want to seem like I am taking advantage of your generosity." She said shyly, wincing at how much she was asking for from a stranger.

Shura smiled. "You should take advantage... and yes I'm another being, but that's a secret I can only tell you when you sign a contract. And I don't think you need a contract..." he then sighed. "I already said too much... let's go and get you some water...." Shura  patted her back and walked in front of her. "Come on... just don't stand there..." Shura said with a smile and waved at the vendor, who waved back with a smile.

@Jennete

Shura smiled. "You should take advantage... and yes I'm another being, but that's a secret I can only tell you when you sign a contract. And I don't think you need a contract..." he then sighed. "I already said too much... let's go and get you some water...." Shura  patted her back and walked in front of her. "Come on... just don't stand there..." Shura said with a smile and waved at the vendor, who waved back with a smile.

@Jennete

Snow: She followed slowly. She was cautious by nature. A contract hmm? She wondered what could be so special about his other being self. Maybe he was like her... maybe what made him special also made him targeted. She followed and peered at the vendor from behind Shura's back. "I don't think I've asked your name yet." She said softly, her eyes blinking as she peered up at him. He was much taller.

"You can call me Shura." Shura said with a smile. "If you want to tell me yours go ahead. You don't have to, of course." Shura still smiled and looks forward, looking at her now and then to make sure she was still by his side and didn't get lost or something. "So... is it rude to ask what a little girl is doing here without any money nor Proviant?" Shura looks a bit worried.

@Jennete

"You can call me Shura." Shura said with a smile. "I'd you want to tell me yours go ahead. You don't have to, of course." Shura still smiled and looks forward, looking at her now and then to make sure she was still by his side and didn't get lost or something. "So... is it rude to ask what a little girl is doing here without any money nor Proviant?" Shura looks a bit worried.

@Jennete

Snow: "I'm not a little girl." She said, a frown crossing her face. Sure she was...little in height. But she was 18. An adult. "I um... I am finding my own path." She said softly, eyes looking down. "I had no way to gather supplies really... I um.. my choosing to go was quite sudden." She laughed softly. "And it takes a lot for me to die. I would have been fine without food for another month. It has been... a year with out food or water." She said, trying to think back on it. As long as her blood coursed through her veins she would be fine. She had ate the dirt that was rich with iron to keep her blood strong in the past. "My name is Snow." She looked up at him and held out her thin hand for a handshake. She knew that was polite manners.

Shura sighed. "You are little. For me, of course. I'm older than you may think." Shura sighed. As he heard her saying she would try to find her own path and hadn't time to gather supplies, he sighed. As he heard her saying that she already starved a year, he looks at her with a slight sad look. Before he shook Snows hand, he patted her head and looked into her eyes. "Now, really. Don't waste your live with starving. A month, don't make me laugh. You would have collapsed, you idiot." Shura shook his head. And shook her hand. "Sorry. Nice to meet you, Snow..." Shura didn't let go of her hand. He started to slightly drag her through the growing crowd. Just making sure that she was by his side wouldn't help anymore. As they arrived at the Wagon, he sighed. "So, they sell Water in Mugs. So you'd have to take a drink here..." Shura scratches his head. "Drink as much as you want. I'll pay."

@Jennete

Shura sighed. "You are little. For me, of course. I'm older than you may think." Shura sighed. As he heard her saying she would try to find her own path and hadn't time to gather supplies, he sighed. As he heard her saying that she already starved a year, he looks at her with a slight sad look. Before he shook Snows hand, he patted her head and looked into her eyes. "Now, really. Don't waste your live with starving. A month, don't make me laugh. You would have collapsed, you idiot." Shura shook his head. And shook her hand. "Sorry. Nice to meet you, Snow..." Shura didn't let go of her hand. He started to slightly drag her through the growing crowd. Just making sure that she was by his side wouldn't help anymore. As they arrived at the Wagon, he sighed. "So, they sell Water in Mugs. So you'd have to take a drink here..." Shura scratches his head. "Drink as much as you want. I'll pay."

@Jennete

Snow: She nodded slowly and blushed as he looked at her sadly, like he was pitying her. "I don't need your pity Shura." She said softly, the urge to defend herself rising. She could take care of herself... sure she may have collapsed but surely in that month she could have found work to purchase food. If desperate enough she would simply go and hunt the fish. Though she had tried that before and always felt bad for killing them. She followed him, her pulse beating rapidly, like a bird fluttering its wings, under his fingers. She was worried the longer he was near her the more likely chance of him smelling the power in her blood. What if it made him go into a frenzy like it had countless others. Men and women, all chasing her eventually for the need of more power. She looked at the Wagon and licked her lips. The water looked good. She nodded and took a Mug, closing her eyes as she tilted it back and drank greedily, her throat moving as she swallowed the sweet liquid. It replenished her having water. She hadn't trusted the water in the woods, untreated, since the last time when she had gotten sick with fever. It had taken a week of her laying in a cave, unable to move as her body tried to burn the illness from her. "I thank you again." She said softly, taking a deep breath when she finally finished the mug.

"No need to thank me..." Shura said and ordered a mug of water, too. Shura looks at Snow. He could sense her pulse rising. He can just assume, but he thinks that she's afraid of him getting to know something that he already knows. "I smell it..." Shura said and smiled at her, tapping on his wrist where his veins lie. "Don't worry, I have no interest in it." Shura smiled and patted her head again. "Would you calm down, now please?" In fact, Shura just smelled something odd. He only guessed. He finished his mug of water and ordered two new Mugs. "Drink a bit more... you need it..."

@Jennete

Users who are viewing this thread

Back