Winter Time

Mina laugh at his question. "Do you see me as a lady and plus, I aked you to join me, I'd like it if you'd let me treat you."  She leaned across the table and booped his nose with her index finger as she grinned. @RacingBloodWolf

[COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)]April held up her hands, "N-no I didn't do it on purpose, someone shoved me...I'm sorry..." she said looking at the man. She didn't know what he was but she knew he wasn't human from the meer fact that he called her a human. [/COLOR]

@Seraph

He sighed, "Well hyper or not you are still a lady. I'll let you pay this time but next time it's on me." He said with a half smile.

Mina's eyes widened as she smiled big, she was definitely surprised to hear that there would be a next time for them. It really made her happy andwith the wonderful thought stuck in her head, she looked over the menu and wanted an apple plum cider and side of yogurt and granola. "Thank you for coming here with me, I'll definitely let you treat me next time." She smiled as she kicked her legs about underneath the table. Her tri-colored eyes looking into his as she blushed a bit. @RacingBloodWolf

Jerall smiled, and looked down at the menu, "Hm...I think a blueberry crumble and a chocolate espresso milkshake." He hadn't have anything with blueberry in a while, he loved blueberry. He sat the menu down and looked around, it wasn't so bad here. "So you said people tend to run from your really energetic self, you have other friends?" he asked her looking into her tri-colored eyes.

Mina flagged down a waitress and gave her their order, her turning back to Jerall to answer his question. "Well normally yes. You could already tell I'm pretty happy go lucky and quite a hyper person. Most people I would assume don't like to be around someone like me or maybe they simply can't tolerate me." She twirled a strand of her hair around her finger as she gave a half hearted smile.

"Well I think that is ridiculous...some people need your hyper happy self in their lives. I'd be one of those people." He said with a smile, "So be as happy and hyper as you want."

Mina's eye light up as her large smile took over her face. She couldn't contain her happiness and suddenly vanished as she reappeared in his lap hugging him tightly, the sudden change of weight making the chair fall back. She couldn't help but laughas her cheek nuzzled softly against his.

Jerall blushed insanely as she appeared in his lap then he felt the chair fall back and quickly wrapped his arms around her so she wouldn't get hurt. He was still blushing and it deepened as she nuzzled his cheek with her's. A passing waiter cleared his throat at them. "S-sorry sir." 

Wonder

Wonder drew closer to her face as he met her eye to eye and huffed. "Fine...but please take greater care in the future there are others not as kind as I." He said in a proud but quiet voice. "Nice to meet you I am Wonder. Who might you be?" He stood tall infront of her crossing his arms infront of his body as he looked down upon her.

She nodded, "My name is April, I'm han but not your average human that's why i live here." She said with a small shrug. She smiled softly, "Even here though I'm not accepted. I guess that's fine..."

Mina could feel his pulse grow faster as she hugged him, drawing up a bit she saw the blush on his face. This made her blush as well as she realized what exactly she had done. She than looked up to the waiter and quickly stood and pushed Jerall and his chair back into proper position. She apologized and took her seat as she stared down fidgeting while she kinda felt embarrassed by her actions. "S..sorry Jerall.." @RacingBloodWolf

Jerall rubbed the back of his head, "It's okay I was just surprised that's all." The waiter walked off and then came back with their food and drink.

Mina smiled and crossed her legs, sitting in the chair indian style as she watched the waiter place down there food. "Thank you." She waved to the waiter and took a sip of her drink, she was really happy to be spending more than a few minutes with people. She had no more family to be around and life was complicated with her time jumping, she just recently got a grip on it, but even she had moments where she disappears for hours at a time. Looking up at Jerall, she wondered if he pitied her. She shook her head, pushing that thought away and happily ate her snack.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jerall took a bite of the blueberry crumble and then took a drink, "Man...I almost forgot. Like heaven touched down on my taste buds." He chuckled. He looked at her, "How's yours???"

Mina couldn't help, but watch Jerall as he ate, she just couldn't help watching in in general. It was the first time someone stuck around this long. It really warmed her heart as he sat across from her eating his treat. Smiling to herself, she twisted the straw in her drink around and soon picked up a spoon scooping up a bite of her yogurt. When she brought it up to her lips a dull pink glow took over her body, she knew exactly what it meant; she was about to time jump involuninvoluntarily. Giving Jerall a worried look, she reached out to him, but it was too late she vanished. This wasn't like any other time though, this time she went forward in time, not knowing when she'd return to present time.

Reappearing, she stood exactly where she vanished at, but this wasn't a sweet little cafe anymore, it was a massive burnt up crater, the ocean spilled into it making a massive pool of ocean water. She didn't know why the whole port town was gone, but the devastation that happened here was horrific. Her eyes opened wide in horror, she fell to her knees unable to understand what exactly happens in this future time to cause such damage and chaos. She sat there, her hands covering her face as she didn't know how long it would take for her to return back to presant time with Jerall, that is if he even is still there, most likely not.

Jerall looked up when she didn't answer, then her scent changed with fear and she reached for him only to vanish before his eyes. "MINA!!!!" He shot out "Mina?!?! Where are you?!?!" The waiter came over, "Sir please quite down." Jerall spun and pinned the guy to a near by wall his teeth shifted to sharp fangs. "Don't you dare tell me what to do I will rip your throat out!!!! Someone who is rather important to me just vanish and it couldn't have been of her own will!" The waiter held his hands up, "I...I don't know...." Jerall growled, "Then I'm staying here until she returns or until i feel or smell her return elsewhere!!!" His eyes narrowed at the man and he shrank into the wall, "Y-yes sir..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back