Winter Themed Public Poll (Pick Three)

What's your favorite winter activities?

• Winter sports (Including, but not limited to, hockey, skiing, snowboarding, sledding, snowshoeing, i

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Snowmobiles!

• Curling up by the fire and/or with a warm blanket

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • Telling ghost stories at night

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Snow sculpting (Including snowmen, snow forts, snow angels, and snowball fights!)

• Knocking down and playing with icicles

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Watching your own breath clouds

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Catching snowflakes on your tongue

• Gorging on sweets and baked goods (Hot chocolate and holiday beverages included)

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • Spending time with family

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Decorating the home and/or enjoying holiday decorations

• Enjoying holiday music and movies

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Caroling

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Mistletoe~

• Giving/receiving gifts (For those that celebrate such holidays)

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • All of the above

• Traveling somewhere warm!

• Other (Please specify in comments below)

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
Uhn!

Winter is coming, but we only got snow once over here, and everything's thawed! I used to have such a blast playing around in the snow when I was little... it makes me wish I had the cheer space (and SNOW!) to go out and waste a few hours on snow angels, snowmen and snow forts again. After all that, cuddling in a warm blanket with a nice cup of cocoa was the BEST!

Nowadays, I usually get my kick out of crafting homemade decoration and telling my parents I love them (and cooking ALL the baked goods!) during this time of years. But yeah, snow-pants, mittens and sticky snow are awesome.

Ahaha, tourists. :P  

Kidding, kidding. Florida is real nice. I assume you are on vacation of sorts. Have fun!

We're in the Keys. And yes. Tons of tourists. Heh. 

I prefer St. Augustine, though. I have feels for history and it has plenty of it. 

We're in the Keys. And yes. Tons of tourists. Heh. 

I prefer St. Augustine, though. I have feels for history and it has plenty of it. 

Ooh, but the Keys are great. I've seen pictures but have never been. I heard the water is real clear and pretty. 

I've never been to St. Augustine either, I'm more in central/eastern Florida. I haven't been here too long so I really don't know much about its history or anything. 

Ooh, but the Keys are great. I've seen pictures but have never been. I heard the water is real clear and pretty. 

I've never been to St. Augustine either, I'm more in central/eastern Florida. I haven't been here too long so I really don't know much about its history or anything. 

Key west was amazing. Well. Except for Duval St. It was party central. Blah. 

St. Augustine is a dream town, I attended Flagler College there for a semester. :P   Love that city. I'm in an RP right now that's currently set there~

If I were about 10 years younger I could easily pick almost all the choices, but for now I guess I'll go with "stay in bed while turning on heater and laptop".

Hello RPN! I decided to do this poll out of curiosity and boredom, and I hope that much of the nation turns out to vote. The more voters we have the more interesting it will be to see how the Nation stacks up against itself.

So tell me Nation, what are your favorite winter activities? And as an added bonus, leave a comment below about your favorite winter activities or a special memory from wintertime that you'd like to share. Have fun everyone!

If you do decide to pick multiple options please limit it to your top three. Thank you!

Winter. Gross. Sleep is my favorite thing to do in the winter.

Haha I actually don't live in a place cold enough for all the snow stuff so I can only relate to some of that

Its always warm then?!?! IM PACKING!!!!!!

BLAST FALL OUT BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I adore just watching snow. It just makes me feel so calm and it looks so magical and it's so peaceful and I just GAH I love snow. Unfortunately where I live it hardly snows, so I get to hear about it from all my friends up north while I'm just sat down here crying and watching Snow Dogs.

For as long as I can remember, I've loved winter. Sure, when I was a kid it was because I loved the gifts that came with Christmas, but there was still one more thing. The snow. That specific one hasn't changed at all. There is just something magical about a snowfall. Not many people enjoy the snow and I get that, but I just can't bring myself to dislike it when I have so many great memories of playing in the snow as a child. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back