• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π“Œπ’Ύπ“ƒπ“ƒπ’Ύπ‘’'π“ˆ π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰ π’Έπ‘œπ“ƒπ’»π‘’π’Έπ“‰π’Ύπ‘œπ“ƒπ’Άπ“‡π’Ύπ‘’π“ˆ ;; ❁

- winnie

❀
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f74596d626a4a2d63584b715974413d3d2d3539323334343237362e313533613237383734613030393239353731303438383533373330312e676966
d7awu51wppm51.jpg
cLuxcZh.gif

welcome ~ !

⚞ γ‚ˆγ†γ“γ | | ν™˜μ˜ν•˜λ‹€ ⚟

πŸ‘γ‚œοΎŸο½₯*β˜† about me
hi everyone! (ΰΉ‘>α΄—<ΰΉ‘) my name's winnie and i'm absolutely dying to find a partner or two who will indulge me in a roleplay consisting of studio ghibli vibes -- with the setting taking place in either south korea or japan. romance is preferred but platonic is fine too! and if we can find a fun and cute way to include doubling, should that be your preference, we can do that as well! i'm a 23 year old woman who currently lives in south korea and would prefer a partner that can post at least once a week with ~3 paragraphs per post. i would also very much prefer if you would get excited about our plotting and help plan! i'll totally start up pinterest boards and send lil memes about our characters once we really start getting into it c':
πŸ‘γ‚œοΎŸο½₯*β˜† about you

β₯ please be willing to collaborate with me! please plot with me and do some brainstorming! we don't have to necessarily take a whole week to plan out the roleplay before we jump in, but i'd like to at least get excited with you about what we're doing, and coming up with different ideas as we go. i'm not a fan of writing up all these ideas and then my partners going 'sure'. i'm definitely the type of roleplayer to have pinterest boards for our characters, playlists of spotify, etc etc. let's have fun !​
β₯ please be 18+! i don't have anything against anyone below the age of 18!! but i'd feel much more comfortable with someone in the same age group!​
β₯i love detail! i love style! i love writer's voice! however, all of these various loves doesn't necessarily mean i require 1,500+ words per post! i'm a firm believer that length does not equal talent and good writing, and i've seen people do more in a paragraph than in a 1,000+ word post. all i'm sayin' is keep it groovy and interesting! usually at least three paragraphs is a sweet spot in my opinion.​
πŸ‘γ‚œοΎŸο½₯*β˜† plot bunnies

β₯ ghibli inspired
- we grew up as childhood best friends in a small town in the countryside of yamanashi prefecture -- in the summers we would always fight over the last bite of ice cream and in the winters we would stay in, wrapped up in blankets, and watch movies while eating your mom's "famous" tonkatsu ramen. there was a magic that we were sure existed in the countryside of our hometown. whisperings in the wind, shadows that danced in the forest. our childhood was spent investigating this almost tangible magic. we were inseparable, until your mother got an incredible job offer in tokyo. you moved, and we cried, and you moved to tokyo right before we started middle school. we kept in touch but it slowly faded as the years went on, until you sent a text declaring you were visiting for the summer! we reconnected in the summer, and though your years in the big city had made you skeptical i convince you to rejoin me on a search for the ancient countryside magic. there's even a possibility that my parents will let me join you at your boarding school in tokyo when summer ends. with us back at eachother's sides, everything and anything is possible.​
- we're both young and powerful witches that decided to open up a magical apothecary for a seaside town in southern japan and we wear cute little outfits, make our cute little potions, and take care of our cute little pets in this rapidly growing city. we cater to magical and non-magical humans alike -- but our worlds change forever when two demons arrive at our store, demanding our magical skills or else.
- something inolving yokai and humans. could be a positive or negative reaction. could be strings of fate and/or prophecy. could be modern or take place in early japan.​
β₯ k-inspired
- based on the book xoxo by axie oh! the two of you meet in the united states -- you've never really been into korean culture, despite your heritage, and when you meet you don't realize he's a idol that's recently debuted. he returns to korea and you don't hear from him again. you move on, until your mother announces you'll be spending your final semester of high school in a performing arts school in seoul -- board included. you're beyond excited for this new opprotunity, and it's not until you see his image plastered all around korea that you realize he's an idol. oh, and he goes to the same school you're set to attend.​
- more to be added, let me know if you have any ideas!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back