• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Willowbridge, TX

fieldofclover

i just wanna stay in that lavender haze
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio. What do they all have in common? They're all cities in Texas. People often flock there for travel, but they often overlook a hidden gem located only thirty minutes outside of Houston: Willowbridge. Consisting of just over 2,000 permanent residents, Willowbridge is but a blip on the map, easily lost in the hubbub of the overwhelming magnitude of the state. But that doesn't mean that Willowbridge's residents aren't colorful. Stop in for a while - maybe you'll find yourself charmed by the quirkiness that this small southern town holds. You certainly won't be turned away, that's for sure.

The main draw of this small town is its university, with its athletic programs at the top of their respective divisions. The most celebrated? Their football program, known for producing professional-quality draft picks every season (though none of them have ever come in the first round). So it goes without saying that Willowbridge is a college town, filled with students and professors alike. But that doesn't mean that it's all drunken shenanigans and wild nights out. Plenty of families and older citizens proudly reside here.

Willowbridge may be small, but it isn't quiet. Most people would definitely prefer the former, but hey - it's home. Plenty of former residents come back to visit, and are always greeted with a warm welcome and a hot cup of joe. They're a community, after all, and they'll face anything together, from bad weather to the loss of a longtime figure in town. They stand Willowbridge strong. Won't you?

Slice of life roleplay, anyone? A no-pressure, low-stakes environment sound good to you? Yes? Well, then, Willowbridge is the perfect roleplay for you! I'm Emily, one of the admins for Willowbridge, here to offer you a chance to write as many (or as few) characters as you see fit! Myself, along with our other admin, vixe vixe , are pleased to announce the start of an easygoing, (mostly) drama-free roleplay set in the grand ol' state of Texas. And because it's based in an alternate timeline, there's none of that yucky political stuff that goes on in real life! We're a positive crew here, so please leave all that negativity at the door.

All ages of characters are welcome, though I must ask that all main characters are aged 18+.

(This is code free, so mobile users can see it better :) )

I AM INTERESTED. been awhile since I've roleplayed.

Never heard of willowbridge, but I live roughly two hours north o' Houston in another lil texas small town. might give this a shot, or at least look it over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back