• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Willowbanks Mental Institute

@KpopSenpai Im not sure on how to use BB codes in this format as I am not 100% familiar with a forum format, in other words thank you, and okay

Last edited by a moderator:
I think she use to be the type of person who did not take love seriously, and thought she was high and mighty, then one day she was kicked out of a relationship, and since then has learned more about commitment since she found herself hurt for the first time. She learned that love takes work and it's not always easy, yet her previous partner continues to brag about how someone as "high and mighty" as her was dumped. Now she is trying to tell them that she is sorry, and has learned since then.

Opalite said:
I don't know how to do that I am fairly new to this site :-)
I'll put the border for you, because I know how you feel lol. I didn't get the hang of BB Codes for a while. I'm going to send you a link to the BB Codes help thing xD . Try to get a hang of it because some rps require BB codes. ^^

KpopSenpai said:
I'll put the border for you, because I know how you feel lol. I didn't get the hang of BB Codes for a while. I'm going to send you a link to the BB Codes help thing xD . Try to get a hang of it because some rps require BB codes. ^^
Dang alright then thank you so much for being able to help me out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back