• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Will You Have Peace? Or War? (Kingdom/empire nation building & management )

Alright, so a shadow is a thing from which less or no light is reflected, or a zone through which fewer or no photons pass through on the way to the eye. If that is not it, then we need new definitions for shadows [dark energy is mentioned, but is a completely different thing, which is mass that does not interact with regular matter in any way but gravitationally].

If shadow manipulation is creating areas where photons do not pass without the creation or mutation of currently existing mass to block said photons, then it is under the purview of "controlling photons", which is what Light magic is, seeing as light is photons. That is all I am saying.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Perhaps Shadow magicians are actually light magicians who are really fucking moody all the time?
I like the way you think.

Atom, also, to clarify, I said 'your' standard. I have standards of parsimony for magic, and you have your own, and yours are much less strenuous than mine, which is why I said 'you' set 'your' standards too low, not "you are the arbiter of all fiction and magic therein"

Pentagon said:
Alright, so a shadow is a thing from which less or no light is reflected, or a zone through which fewer or no photons pass through on the way to the eye. If that is not it, then we need new definitions for shadows [dark energy is mentioned, but is a completely different thing, which is mass that does not interact with regular matter in any way but gravitationally].
If shadow manipulation is creating areas where photons do not pass without the creation or mutation of currently existing mass to block said photons, then it is under the purview of "controlling photons", which is what Light magic is, seeing as light is photons. That is all I am saying.

I like the way you think.

Atom, also, to clarify, I said 'your' standard. I have standards of parsimony for magic, and you have your own, and yours are much less strenuous than mine, which is why I said 'you' set 'your' standards too low, not "you are the arbiter of all fiction and magic therein"
Why thank you.

Arstotzkan captain uniforms

Scott%20Guards%20tunic.jpg

Standard Naval Unit Uniform

victorian%20uniforms%20royal%20engineers%20tunic.jpg

Admiral uniform

cec06d569a6c7abc3d6ba4571bd41647.jpg

Super Secret task force (But red)

futuristic-soldier-special-operations-22864314.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back