• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Will you be my partner?

Elowyn

word weaver
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, hello, hello~ loveli peoples!
Imma keep this short. This is specifically a search for a good writer (or a writer I think is good) and can do fairly frequent posts (every 2-3 days). Literacy is a must. Grammar and spelling highly valued. I decline anyone who is below 18 unless you can show that you are a really great writer.
Sorry/not sorry, but I think I'm going to be pretty selective this round. Comment below if any of the ideas below strike you as interesting and something you might want to work on with me. Also~ it would be good to chat OOC. If you do want to roleplay with me, let's respect one another and be forgiving of unforgiving schedules/work/school. If you comment, please be looking for a long term roleplay. I don't want to have to deal with any time wasters who will quit after a couple of posts and I'm pretty sure you don't want to either. I value both of our time. Also, I prefer quality over quantity (also that means I have to read less, but get more out of it) and if you can be concise that's best.

Thanks for your interest.

(Oh......................... and if you have beautiful coding for your posts, that will make you, like, my best friend. B/c recently I've been obsessed. O.o)

Ballet & Biker [taken, Slightly Stable]
She makes elegant lines across the stage. He makes works of blood painted down dark alleyways. She works in the studio surrounded by mirrors that reflect her diminutive form. He walks down a shadowed path, rain striking against his dark jacket, soaking into his dark hair. They meet. What happens next?
My Thumbelina
A sweet and innocent romance between small people. Involving lots of plant imagery. And adorably little objects. <3 Open to suggestions/plot.
Krystalline [taken, MorsArena]
One girl. So many facets. Shining like a star. Yet so hard, so cold, and brittle. One wrong step breaks her life of order she has carefully arranged. One step and down, down, down you fall... Will you be dragged along with her? Or can you manage to save her?
the Star-lit Sea
She has lived a fairly normal life. Two parents. A sibling or two. Without her consent or knowledge, her father buys a beach house on an island and drags them from their metropolitan home in the city to this wilderness... that doesn't even have WiFi! *gasp* If that doesn't up the ante enough, by the end of the summer, she doesn't want to go back. What her parents don't know is that she has found a hidden cove and there, there she finds something unexpected: a siren. This quest to know more about the siren takes her to deeper depths (pun intended) than she had anticipated, and in the end the girl realizes that her father was right: their summer vacation in nature is much more interesting than city life with its 9-5 workers and planned shuttle schedules.
New Glass
An extremely intelligent young man at a university. Partners with his professor for research on [???]. What they find is amazing, and would change the world should they reveal their findings. On one side, of course they should reveal their discovery. After all, who else will advance science? But on the other side, it could endanger humanity and open up too many doors for too many people. Their research is dangerous. From that point onwards, neither of them, student nor professor, would ever be the same or see the world in the same way ever again.
New Glass II
"Wow, a sequel already? But the first story hasn't even been written yet!" I hear ya but I can't imagine it going any other way than this: in the end, the secret is kept to either the two of them or a small handful of people. Probably a small handful of people who get involved in the story. After several years, the student is working at his new job and bumps into his old professor who has retired. And of course, something must happen involving their discovery. Perhaps a colleague finds out about the secret discovery and is threatening to reveal it? Or something else from the past come to haunt (perhaps despite his life going as planned due to his high IQ, he is plagued by nightmares and guilt)?
Her Beauty, Her Secret
It is unmistakable. The affluent and charming girl with those magnificent looks that draws admirers near and far. He falls in love with her looks, but when ___ happens, discovers that her beauty is not what it seems... whatever that means. And now that he knows her secret, he threatens her public image and reputation. What will she do to keep her secret, secret?
A Haunting [taken, Mika]
A ghost. A past he cannot escape. But the only thing she is wondering is: why is he haunting her? A romance between a human girl and a ghost boy, or a human boy and a ghost girl. Or a human and a supernatural creature of any sort, with or without romance. Let's get to the bottom of this haunting!
Missing
A generic roleplay based off of the theme of something missing, whether that be a date, family, a photo album, a set of keys, an entire aeroplane... just kidding, just kidding! Well, it can be whatever we decide it'll be! I wonder what the cause is, and if they will find it in the end? My thought for this would be that there is one character and we can switch back and forth and see where the character ends up. This is because I want less of a character focus and more of a plot focus. We would decide together what the general plot is beforehand, what is missing, how that affects said character, and what s/he does about it.

Yes, I do realize that some of the prompts are quite vague. It's meant to be a jumping off point we will start with. I'm also interested in hearing any of your plots!

My limits: fxf, mxm, pedophilia, gore (not interested in heavy gore), heavy cursing...will add more if it comes up. Willing to explore some mature themes but honestly prefer to keep it moderately lighthearted.

Last edited:
Imma keep this short. This is specifically a search for a good writer (or a writer I think is good) and can do fairly frequent posts (every 2-3 days). Literacy is a must. Grammar and spelling highly valued. I decline anyone who is below 18 unless you can show that you are a really great writer.

Just wanted to let you know that it would probably be the best if you changed that green. It would be perfectly fine on an off-white background but it blends into the pure white background too much. Readable, but a potential strain on the eyes.

Second, when I clicked on the link it said something along the lines of not having permission to view it. I did not know if a PM would be appreciated but I would like to know what the ideas are at the very least before going along. Hopefully something will spark my interests.

*Edit - I found that #D3D3D3 (A light gray) would fit best with that body of text if you want to use it.

End Edit*

Last edited:
Just wanted to let you know that it would probably be the best if you changed that green. It would be perfectly fine on an off-white background but it blends into the pure white background too much. Readable, but a potential strain on the eyes.

Second, when I clicked on the link it said something along the lines of not having permission to view it. I did not know if a PM would be appreciated but I would like to know what the ideas are at the very least before going along. Hopefully something will spark my interests.

*Edit - I found that #D3D3D3 (A light gray) would fit best with that body of text if you want to use it.

End Edit*
Thanks for the suggestions. My brain is obviously degenerating (jk) so lemme fix the link. Just a minute!

MorsArena MorsArena Fixed; ideas for rps added. PM me with a sample of your standard post if you'd like to do one.

Heya! I just so happened to be perusing the partners forum, and your 'Ballet and the Biker' plot really interests me! I'm not 18, I'm actually 15, but I can offer you a writing sample, if you like ^-^ I think I'm a good writer, but it's your plot, so you should be the final judge

Heya! I just so happened to be perusing the partners forum, and your 'Ballet and the Biker' plot really interests me! I'm not 18, I'm actually 15, but I can offer you a writing sample, if you like ^-^ I think I'm a good writer, but it's your plot, so you should be the final judge
Send me a sample of your standard RP post in a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back