• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Will anyone rp any of these with me?

QuilFire

I'm a little below semi adv. and normal post about a paragraph (about 3-6 sometimes more) lines per post if you're fine with that then stick around  :3

I'm willing to do almost anything so just name what you would like to do and I'll tell you if I'm ok with it or not

I'm inactive right now so only expect one reply every day or so and if we do anything fandom related I prefer to do OCs but canons characters are okay

Warnings and more info about me about me:
-I tend to procrastinate when it come to doing well, everything so if I don't reply just bump the thread until I reply
-My muse is dependent on how much you post if you post a small amount of sentences I will too and vice versa
-I pretty much only rp male characters but, I can make exceptions 
-please keep in mind that it normally takes me about 30 mins to 3 hours to write a post depending on how long it is so if you don't get a reply right away when I'm online that's way

-Also, this is my first post on this rp site so, yeah

suggested fandoms(If you have any other fandoms in mind don't be afraid to suggest it!):
-Pokemon
-The Legend of Zelda
-Fire Emblem
-Fossil Fighters
-Xenoblade
-Parasite the Maxim
-Katekyo Hitman Reborn
-Hunter X Hunter
-Kid Icarus
-The World Ends with You
-Fullmetal Alchemist
-Iron Knight
-SMT:persona
-Shin Megami Tensei 
-I Don't Want This Kind of Hero
-Gepetto
-S.I.D
-Fandom Crossovers
-etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright! Do you guys have any ideas in mind?

@billthesomething  I have something in mind but, I would like to hear your ideas first

@Lilllysaurus Rex Do you want ocs, canon characters, or both involved?

Last edited by a moderator:
If you ever start an hxh rp ping me pls

also not sure it's your jam but I'm starting a naruto oc rp you're welcome to check out o:

Lilllysaurus Rex - Alright I'll make the thread when I can (I'll include a separate plotting thread)

Sprios - Give me the link and I'll check it out
ShadowBird12 - Sure, I'll do a pokemon rp and could you please rephrase that last part? 

Laume - Alright! OCS, canons, or both

Aashur- Sorry I haven't played Undertale

Scrubnoppon - I'll definitely do an SMT rp with you which game do you want it to be based off of if any at all. I can always come up with a thread based on it

Scrubnoppon - I'll definitely do an SMT rp with you which game do you want it to be based off of if any at all. I can always come up with a thread based on it

any game works, really. You decide, you're the Boss here.  I love them all, and id have no problem making a character fitting into the game we decide to RP (if at all.) 

@AT-LOW hey...

Hellsing Fandom?

Fire Emblem?

I dunno if you like but Agents of SHIELD?

and uh... Maybe if you know any good war animes? Currently watching Aldnoah.Zero like litteraly the time of this post so yeah...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back