• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Blood

Bea groaned " god I've been shot by these things so many times they don't work anymore " she chuckled a bit her vision was blurry " Where are we going? And what happened to that shadow? "

"the shadow will deal with our friends down there i'm taking you to a place called the crystal dagger"

Bea grumbled " Well that sounds like fun...woopie " she gasped and grabbed her thigh " Holy shit! That huuuuurts " she winced hard

" Damn! This hurts like hell " Bea groaned and gaged she held er mouth and shook her head

Bea pushed away from him and out of his arms into the ground she threw up coughing " Take a hint, Ivan...I feel like crap, I'm hurting like hell, and we are flying...when I have flight sickness, seriously! " she got up wobbling a bit she could hardly see and get all over stumbling she leaned on a tree and winced hard bending over she held her chest

Bea groaned " I find it faster on my own four paws " she coughed breathing became harder and every time her heart beat it felt 10× worst than knives

"ok i have to work now, hold still this may sting a bit" ivan said befor sinking his fang into bea's thigh and sucking out the poison

Bea grunted and slumped down into a sitting position gripping the ground under her

Bea was shaking she pushed him away weakly " Come on we gotta go " she whispered

(So how's your day been?)

"the silver dust, is having an affect on me, one i would generally try to aviod" he said in a slight whisper

Users who are viewing this thread

Back