• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Blood

Bea was on the usual way to school she was paying no attention to her surroundings because all she thought about was the weird things that have been happening to her...at night when she hears a wolf howl she has the urge to reply because she knows what they are saying and the animal like behavior of a dog or something she couldn't think straight

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Wild Born]Bea was on the usual way to school she was paying no attention to her surroundings because all she thought about was the weird thongs that have been happening to her...at night when she hears a wolf howk she has the urge to reoly

[/QUOTE]
thing* ,howl* ,and reply* lol but its a good start

(ok start i'll be back tomorrow)

[QUOTE="blood wolf](ok start i'll be back tomorrow)

[/QUOTE]
(im back so lets get this started)

[QUOTE="Wild Born]I fixed my starter post

[/QUOTE]
cool so how should we start this?

(So she doesn't know she is a werewolf and she thinks he is always wearing fake ears and tail)

Bea snapped out from her train of thought and looked to him " It was good I guess " she said and rolled her eyes when she saw the ears and tail " You and your fake animal parts " she knew they where fake

(She doesn't know he is a werewolf or that she is one either...yet)

Bea smiled and said " Let's just get to school " she began to ran calling back " Race you! "

Bea smiled and kept running now going faster she made a turn that usually wasn't the way as a shortcut through the woods

Users who are viewing this thread

Back