Other Why Sisyphus had it easy (a collection of rants and other stuff abotu me)

Idea

The Pun Tyrant
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello everyone! So, how´s it going?

In this journal, I hope to post random stuff about me and my opinions. It´s pretty much an opinion journal, and if you disagree with me, and have something intelligent to say about it, feel free to PM me so we can discuss it. If you agree with me, want to say something nice, anything of that sort, then feel free to reply here. If you want to bash, burn, just complain, feel free to go take a walk cause I am not interested.

With that said, the contents of this thread will be a commentary by me in whatever I feel like talking about. Philosophical theories, reviews of stuff, my ideas/rants on roleplaying, etc... As a journal, I will also be posting stuff here about what impresses me in my daily life or that I just want to share. It can range from what I had for breakfast to this amazing character I ran into in a roleplay or something. Lastly, I will note down some of my plans for future roleplays, tutorials, and anything of the sort. Oh, and of course, a whole bunch of links. And random gifs

Thank you for reading! :)

note: I reserve the right to do whatever I f**** want with all contents of anything that is put on this thread. Bashers, you have been warned.

Last edited by a moderator:

My link collection (new)

Search Threads:

1x1 Thread Roleplays:

Group Roleplays:

Other:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back