• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Why not?

Ashley2015

(Really want to do these idea from plotforall2.0! I'm a detailed writer and usually write no less than three paragraphs. Prefer the same back from you! I would like to be the female in these. I prefer to rp in private messages. Its just much easier for me. Any further questions feel free to send a pm!)

Plot 67:  Reservations & Revelations 

Muse A and Muse B have been together romantically for 2 years and they’ve known each other for almost 5 years in total. Since their second date they’ve sworn to a policy of telling each other the truth no matter what, which they believe has kept their relationship strong for so long. Lately, the honest couple has been incredibly busy with work and family obligations, barely having time to sit down together for a full meal before one has to dash off. Their anniversary date approaches and the couple promises to set some time aside for the occasion. Whether by pure forgetfulness, a lack of time to talk, or a desire to surprise their significant other, Muse A and Muse B have been keeping some news from their partner –news that each of them will share during the anniversary dinner. The couple dresses up and heads out to their favorite spot in town, each person waiting for the right time to confess what they’ve been hiding. While waiting for dessert, Muse A finally speaks up and says they have news to share. But so does Muse B, at the same time. Each insists that the other say what they have to say first and they ultimately rely on the flip of a coin to decide who spills first. Muse A is one month pregnant. Muse B is leaving (for someone else or for a job assignment thousands of miles away).

Plot # 21 : Unrequited

Drawing you close to his chest, hot water cascading down your naked bodies, he kisses your eyelids. You smile. He frowns and whispers quickly, as if he’ll lose his nerve if he doesn’t blurt it out.

“I don’t love you. I’m sorry.”

Your brows furrow and almost laugh, thinking that he’s kidding, but the apologetic look in his eyes tells you different.

“You don’t mean that.”

You reply, imploring him to take it back. This shouldn’t be a shock, since he’s been distant for weeks, but somehow that doesn’t lessen the hurt.  He licks his lips and hugs you tightly, confessing,

“I’m leaving tomorrow.”

Your arms wrap around his sturdy frame, clinging. The pathetic whimper that leaves your lips disgusts you, but you can’t help it.

“Is there someone else?”

He answers honestly.

“No. This just isn’t working.”

He strokes your hair gently, as if that’s supposed to comfort you. If anything he’s making it worse –making it harder to be angry with him for abandoning you.

“No.”

You refuse weakly, though you know his mind is made up. He’s never been the type to change his mind.

“I’m sorry.”

That’s all he says.

What will you do now?

(I was thinking this could be the start of a Ex plot. Maybe years later they come across each other and he regrets leaving.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back