Other Why did you choose your avatar?

Because I like Steven Universe, and found a funny freeze-frame when viewing the film.

I change my profile picture every few months. At the moment it's the Machine God from Fear & Hunger Termina, one of my current favourite games :)

Because Nightshade is my current favorite character and I absolutely love this shot of them!

Because, One, I think it's neat and Two, I do remember having a hand in creating this piece back in high school.

So the backstory was fairly simple. I was talking to someone and brought up having a Wattpad at some point. I didn't have a Wattpad.

So made one, called it Cloud-Lion. Never actually gave that person my Wattpad. Whenever I joined websites that had an avatar I would use my cloud because it's the only appropriately sized image on my PC.

It gets updated every so often and this is my second version.

I tend to change it periodically but currently it's this. My start in RP was in the Lion King fandom. Those characters turned to anthro and when the furry fandom creeped me out too much I changed those Lion King Anthro characters into humans. I was still in the anthro phase when I drew this, he's a long time character of mine. Decided to draw him as a lion cub and then animate it. I don't think the animation works anymore because the file is so old or got messed up somehow but I still really like the way it came out. :) Even if it no longer moves.

Attachments

• damescubAni.gif
    damescubAni.gif
    14.1 KB · Views: 2
Favourite character, and the hope that it'll prompt any other Inuyasha fans out there to reach out to me. 😂

My friends drew this picture for me <3
The character is Tantai Jin from Till the End of the Moon.

It's my most recent doodle of one of my OCs! I really like this character, my friend designed her for me and she is just so perfect.

Thought it'd be nice to welcome summer with an avatar such as this.

It's my conure Monty after a bath!! I thought he looked silly and wanted others to see as well!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back