Other Why did you choose your avatar?

He's an OC of mine that I commissioned someone to draw!

I needed something that represented me as a person and my philosophy on life…

Naa jk, I just played around with some ai art and happened to get a pic that was pretty cool and thought it matched the username i chose…

I'm a sucker for art nouveau style and this one includes celestial themes which I'm also a sucker for. Checked enough boxes so I went with it

Mine is a pink edit of my favorite character from Haikyuu, Kenma. I like pink and I like him, seems simple enough

I have been coming back to this avatar for years now. It depicts my oldest DnD character in use, Etienne, and specifically, the neckerchief he always wears in his outfits. I really dislike faces on avatars, finding them uncreative (sorry, nothing personal!), but I do enjoy other parts of the body, be it hands, back, or in this case: neck. But overall, I find this specific artwork to have the best colour balance out of alk the artworks of this guy, even if it's not up to date with the design.
Here is the full pic if interested:

1677957673753.png

Because it's a caricature of me that someone drew.

It was in my phone's recent downloads so I said "that will do".

I did an AI generated pictures off of a selfie, added "monster tamer" and it came out like this. Absolutely love it. Compared to the actual photo, it's super identical and it's great to be myself while protecting my identity.

I've actually never watched any muppets movies or anything related to kermit the frog but he showed up in my files while I was choosing a pfp! It was fate /hj

Because i like lore Olympus and I role play as thanatos in the discord servers i'm in, including my own.

I'm fixated on the Scream franchise right now and Ghostface has a very dope, simplistic look.

I change mine so often - rn it's matching with my girlfriend XD

It's a long story, so, to keep it short... I was around 18ish when I really got into roleplaying and I wanted to be Sailor Moon, since I was little. But I wanted to make it clear, I'm an adult. So, that's why this is my avatar. I also have brown eyes and beauty mark. Now, you know lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back