• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Whoa, man! Quit eating me, that's not cool!" (Alternate Reality/Multiverse?/Zombie Roleplay)

@billthesomething I know this seems like an odd request, but I'm gonna need you to tone down the Dude's accomplishments. This is supposed to be, up until 1998, a world similar to our own. It's the first zombie outbreak in recorded history, after all. Also, no psychic abilities, no matter how toned down they are. Sorry, but I gotta put my foot down as the GM and keep the lore.

@LadyAria You're 100% fine.

BIGBOSS1975 said:
I know this seems like an odd request, but I'm gonna need you to tone down the Dude's accomplishments. This is supposed to be, up until 1998, a world similar to our own. It's the first zombie outbreak in recorded history, after all. Also, no psychic abilities, no matter how toned down they are. Sorry, but I gotta put my foot down as the GM and keep the lore.
it's fine

BIGBOSS1975 said:
Awesome. I hope I don't come off as a jerk.
no it's fine, a bit refreshing to actually see GMs putting their foot down. too often have i been in an RP that died due to the GM being to relaxed on what is allowed

@billthesomething Beard's fine. You have the 100% official BIGBOSS1975 seal of approval*

*Awards given out by BIGBOSS1975 are not permitted to be brought into the sovereign country of Canada, thanks to the BIBBOSS1975 ban of 2013

@ItsCursorBby I'm glad you could make it. PROTIP: Zombies don't eat animals, so your raccoon buddy doesn't have a thing to worry about. Except dehydration and starvation, but we'll cross those roads when we get there.

BIGBOSS1975 said:
@billthesomething Beard's fine. You have the 100% official BIGBOSS1975 seal of approval*
*Awards given out by BIGBOSS1975 are not permitted to be brought into the sovereign country of Canada, thanks to the BIBBOSS1975 ban of 2013
How about the postal dude i have edited him a little bit

billthesomething said:
How about the postal dude i have edited him a little bit
I'm still on the fence about having everything Postal Dude did canon. Perhaps surviving the nuclear explosion was all some kind of crazy coma dream?

He can still have the terrorist compound, though. That's on his kill-list.

BIGBOSS1975 said:
I'm still on the fence about having everything Postal Dude did canon. Perhaps surviving the nuclear explosion was all some kind of crazy coma dream?
He can still have the terrorist compound, though. That's on his kill-list.
Let's just say anything before a weekend in paradise is canon, except for the whole apocalypse thing

LadyAria said:
True but let the bike live :P
I'm not gonna kill it, I'm just gonna temporarily put it out of commission. Don't worry, you'll be able to fix it. If you can find the parts.

BIGBOSS1975 said:
I'm not gonna kill it, I'm just gonna temporarily put it out of commission. Don't worry, you'll be able to fix it. If you can find the parts.
well is the man just an extra? can she fuckin feed him to the horde ><

Hey btw can I make a change to Deadpool, very simply keeping his superpowers away. But keeping him a mercenary? He could have just come in town to do a contract, and of course having been at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Omen of Death]Hey btw can I make a change to Deadpool, very simply keeping his superpowers away. But keeping him a mercenary? He could have just come in town to do a contract, and of course having been at the wrong place at the wrong time.

[/QUOTE]
Totally fine, bro.

Sorry for being gone so long, had some shit to do. And by shit, I mean I had to move boxes for several hours, and then sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back