• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

caecgirl

You are ADM. An elite and experimental hunter/containment unit. You work for the Anomalous Containment and Research Institute (ACRI). Site 1 is strangely empty. Can you contact site 2, or failing that, overcome all obstacles to make it there? And what happens after?

System: Pathfinder 2e
Players Needed: 6-10
Player Level: 3
Race/Class Restrictions: none
Platform: Discord/RPNation
Format: PbP

Dark Fantasy, Modern Fantasy (star wars is fantasy not sci-fi), Survival Horror

Last edited:
it will work, trust me. i'm passionate about this one. see d20 modern for equipment. restrictions do not apply. I can make this dnd 5e or d20 modern if we have to I guess. I think pf2e is best. 5e is my 2nd choice. Scientific Research is a MO of the scp foundatgion and similar organizations so why can't that include genetics, cloning, and gene splicing to produce enhanced agents?

Last edited:
Cool. Just need a few more. The problem is ppl complain about using a fantasy system for a modern game. They think I should use a system made for it. That's why I'm offering a d20 modern version. However I'd like players to try the pf2 version. Firearms still come from d20 to modern.

Fantasy and modern aren't necessarily exclusive. There are plenty of ways to include both. I personally think that magic in fantasy settings works like science in a way. A natural part of the world that can be manipulated and experimented with by people who research it? Sounds like both science and magic to me!

This sounds really cool! I haven't ever played with pathfinder before, so if you're fine with a complete noob joining I would be very interested.

hmmmmm scp pathfinder.
it will be nicer than scp call of cthulhu...
count me in. i might make an "scp" adm personnel, like doctor bright kind of deal to explain his less than human body and stuff.
and yes i have discord its the same ign as here

Last edited:
I might be interested in this too. Room for one more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back