Other Who do you share a birthday with?

Oh boy, I go from really cool people to not the greatest person in the world. Uma Thurman, Jonathan Toews, Willie Nelson, Jerry Seinfeld, Jay Cutler, Master P, Dale Earnhardt, and Emperor Hirohito. April 29th is a crazy day for people to be born, I guess.

Sir Edmund Hillary

Hmmmm.... Wonder who else?

Who died on my b day

Oh my..... Bruce Lee died on my B-day!

Well, my birthday is November the 15th, and happily for me, it's one I share with one of the Fubuki class that was part of the Japanese Imperial Navy's destroyers , and one of the main ships, too, who is also separately named Fubuki.

First launched (I guess that'd be a birthday, rather than the date she was laid down, June 19th??) on the 15th of November 1927, so yes, a little older than me! ( ;) )

FamousBirthdays.com tells me that I share a birthday with actress Shailene Woodley and rapper B.o.B.

Anime birthdays, I have Fubuki as a series character in Kantai Collection, and other notable characters are Shinobu Maehara in Love Hina, Aiko Senoo in Ojamajo Doremi, Satomi Azuma in Bamboo Blade and Yui Kounagi in Yumekui Merry. (<3)

Some notable ones for September 5th are:

- Freddie Mercury

- Jack Daniel

- Louis XIV

- Jesse James

- Johann Christian Bach

I'm proud to share a birthday with J.R.R. Tolkien. January 3rd.

Last edited by a moderator:
HOLY MOFUCK DAVY CROCKETT WAS BORN ON MY BIRTHDAY!

Share a Birthday with:

Iron Man (Robert Downey Jr.)

Maya Angelou

Heath Ledger

The Living Tombstone

I am destined for greatness at some point I see.

Go April 4th B-days!

Hmm...

The Princess of Norway

Michael Faraday

Like 100 other people whose names I don't recognise

Now guess my birthday :P

My birthday is Decmeber 30th. Five days after Christmas. It just means double the presents ~

I share my birthday with

-My Grandma

-Lebron James

-Ellie Goulding

-Tyrese Gibson​

July 21st Notables:

-Robin Williams

-Don Knotts

-Ernest Hemingway

-Cat Stevens

Huh. Cool. I knew about Robin Williams, but not the other ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back