• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

White-Out (1x1x1) [Sandra,Azi,Angel]

JC was sitting on the knife almost falling asleep as Emily started wielding the knives, but as soon as JC wiggled her ass to get more comfortable, the knife heated up more and burned her ass. "Mother fuc- how do you control the heater on this thing?!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"shh ." Emily says. She listens..... "I heard something a moment ago..." a Raven would caw. At the same time, Emily pales. "run." she does so.

Ryo cocked his head. "What-" he said her running. "WAIT FOR ME!" He start to spring towards her.

____

Carrie gave a creepy smile. "Let's get 'em boys,"

JC watched the other run. "Oi! Don't leave me!" She shouted and grabbed the knife from the floor before running after the others. "Why are we running?!" She asked as she caught up to the others.

A bullet embeds Itself a foot in front of JC's own foot, having missed it by about an inch. "THAT!" Emily calls. She allows herself to fall behind a little, acting entirely on instinct.

______

Alpha cocks his sniper and the smoking shell casing pops out and hisses as hits the snow. "targets aware of hunters presence. Recommended action: allow to escape. Wait for another chance. Capture alive for maximum gain." a computerised voice emits from small speakers in his helmet. Alpha stands up from his kneeling position...

Ryo yelps and keeps on running.. "Dear lord, save me!" He said, and kept looking back.

______

Carrie frowned and whined. "No fair! You get to at least to try and hit them! I can't use my magic like this! Ugh.. Fine." She said as she let go of e chan, holding wolf down. She stormed away from them. The wolf latched onto Alphas leg.

"Run, run, run, run, run, run." JC said and grabbed Ryo's wrist, running faster. "Don't look back, you'll trip, stupid!"

….

Boy just stood there, arms crossed over his chest with a frown on his face. Why did they always have to chase people?

Alpha holsters his rifle to a strong magnet on his back and followed Carrie, completely ignoring the Wolf latched on to his leg.

_____

after about a minute more running, Emily stops. "guys, stop. I think we lost them." but just in case, she keeps two blades on hand. (Redmond and Fahy)

Ryo whimpered. "Jeez!" Then we he stop Emily stopped, he stopped. "Damn.. You've got a tight grip.." He growled at her. Ryo immediately took out his dagger and scanned the area around him.

"Okay…" JC mumbled stepping behind Ryo. "I'm starting to get really uncomfortable.." Even though she always acted like a tough girl, she really wasn't. "Let's find the nearest airport and go home." She suggested.

"where is home?" Emily asked. The reason is, none of them know what home was. "let's keep moving. We left tracks in the snow and they could be following them. Move." she then said quietly. Keeping a lookout, she backs up towards JC. "are you comfortable with one knife? Need another?" she asks, holding one out. (Merrow)

(Can they already use their powers?)

Home is somewhere warm, I at least know that!" JC snapped. When Emily held out another knife she shook her head. "No thanks, I don't even know how to use one!" JC tried to calm herself down and pinched the bridge of her nose. "Where do we go?" She asked.

"I don't know. anywhere but here. Keep quiet." he returns the blade to her sleeve. "take a vote. Which way do we go? Aside from thata way." she says, not pointing because the direction she means is quite obvious. Straight ahead of her. Where the bad people are.

_____

"targets holding position." comes alphas computer voice. "recommended action: proceed away fro-" by then alpha got annoyed at the voice and muted it.

Ryo just looked around, still eyeing everything, "We should move.. Hurry. We should go uh... " he pointed to the right. "Right paths are always usually good." He said.

____

Carrie whined. "Let's get 'em!!! Beat them up a little and give them to the wolves!" She said, as in wolves she met her bosses.

"Or we go left." JC said and pointed with the knife that was still warm. "Left because going right is getting of the right track like on the highway, left is picking up speed. We go left." She said, now she actually wished that she had a GPS on her.

"left would be contaminated with other tracks. Right would be clear of other possible threats..." Emily thought hard about her choice. ".... Left. Go." she starts running that way.

"C'mon! Since I'm the only guy here. At least, pick my choice!" He complained and followed. "But whatever.. We would leave tracks anyways.." He sighed.

"my choice was made because JC is also a woman!.... Wait, what? Is... Is JC your name?" she would be stumped how she knew that. But somehow, she did. She shakes her head. "never mind. My choice was based off the fact that, yes, we may still leave tracks, but those tracks would be among many others. So long as we left this 'highway' from a commonly used exit, we would still be hidden. See where I'm going with this?"

____

"targets approaching city. Re-" alpha shut the computer down. Screw that voice.

"It's two against one, so shut up." JC complained and picked up her pace. She wanted to figure out what was going on, not wait for an answer that wouldn't come.

(Sorry for the short post :/ )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryo did shut up. Just giving JC dirty looks. Eh.. I guess Ryos in a nd mood today, since he doesn't remeber a lot..

____

Carrie shrugged. "Should we try to get one, there?"

Boy looked at Carrie and shrugged his broad shoulders. "Why do we have to go after them?" He asked, talking for the first time today. "It's not like they can do anything." He grumbled.

In a thick, gravelly tone, alpha also speaks for the first time in a while. "profit." he says.

Carrie nodded. "And then, we can get whatever we want." She flashed a wicked grin at both of them. "We didn't tell you before. But now you know." She shrugged.

Alpha remains silent.

_____

The three reach the edge of the city. "this is good. Keep an eye out for.... Oh, wait. No. Think my wings stand out to much? Might not be good to go in without hiding them or.... Something." Emily says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back