• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

White-Out (1x1x1) [Sandra,Azi,Angel]

Sandra

Fuck Off, Please!
Three good people wake up in as snowy forests, not remembering anything but their names. Three evil people are trying to hunt these people down. But the good people don't know why.

Will the good survive?

Will the evil get their prey?

Why are they hunting the good down?

Now all they can do is run, hide or fight. Mysteries will be found out and luck just won't be enough this time.

Last edited by a moderator:
A boy with blue-ish black hair was frolicking in the snow. He looked quite happy and small. Probably six or seven. There were two people. A man. One woman. Both looking like him. They were his parents. The mom had no left leg, only a simple robotic leg. The father didn't have a right eye.. Strange. The boy was perfectly fine. No injuries. He was giggling and jumping into their arms, kissing their cheeks and giving heart warming smiles.

Who was that kid?

~~~~~

Blink. Stare. Blink. Stare.

Ryo laid in the snow.With a light blanket of snow on top of him. A emerald green forest, sprinkled slightly with snow was around him. But he didn't know that. Ryo still didn't get up, just hovering as he still remembered the dream. He didn't know who the kid was. Yet something kept sparking and dying inside his head,

Ryo smelled the air. The smell of pine and snow. That's what is was.

"Sn...ow?" Rh said, opening his mouth as some snow landed in his mouth. He tasted it as it melted quickly inside his steamy mouth, He paused, not remembering how he got into a snowy forest, and why had he fell asleep. And why is he in jeans and a shirt..

Ryo sat up quickly looks round, his eyes dusting at the foreign scene before him. "People..?" He asked himself, poking over one body. Hoping it was a zombie or something that would try to eat him. What ridiculous thinking, he shivered, hugging himself in a instant curling up by a near by tree her crawled to.

"Wake.. Up..." He growled slightly, with his chattering teeth and frost bitten nose. Ryos eyes would be fully open and alert, looking around for any sighs of movement. Well. Or life.

[Whoever sees this first, post.My char poked yours, I didn't try to make it that long.]

Last edited by a moderator:
A dark night. Heavy rain. A young girl, crying in an alleyway. Striken by loss of the ones she loved, to be left alone. Only a Raven above. With a heavy heart, she accepted ten special knives, each gained with the loss of lives. Close to her heart, she holds them tight. Never to forget what's right.

~~~~~

Poke poke

Emily lay still. She had a bizarre dream. But she can't recall it. She sits up and yawns with her eyes closed, then kinda shrivelled up as the cold got to her...... Cold.... Wings. "OH! my god!" she exclaims.

Ryo chuckled slightly in the background. "Jack frost got you. And me. And the other dude.. Over there. Or girl. Whatever it is." Ryo said, shivering. "Do you know why were here?" He asked her, wide eyed as he noticed her wings..

She looks at the guy, then back to her wings... She is suddenly completely fine with them. In fact, she wraps herself up in the and becomes snugly warm. "who are you? And where are we?" she asks, looking around from her feathery cocoon.

"Same.." He said. He was going to say what she said... "Umm... I don't know, that's why I was gonna ask you.." He shivered and crawled over to her, with begging eyes. "...." He stared at her wings.. He wants to become all warm.. At least.

Emily looks at him like he was a creep and shuffles away a little. She feels something clatter in her sleeve. She looks to find knives. "..." she pulls one out to examine it. It would be shielded from anyone view by her wings.

He wanted to cry, shivering and curling up on the ground he closed his eyes slowly.. Ryo was cold, a bit hungry and confused.. Can things get worse? Yes. But he doesn't know that.

Glancing up to see him curled up in the snow, she rolls her eyes and shuffles closer. "cry baby....." she utters as she lay one wing over top of him.

He instantly snuggled with her wing, and also sorta snuggling close to her. "Warm..ish..," he muttered, smiling a little. "Thank you!" He said. Ryo sighed. "I wish I could remember where I was before.."

Emily wedged her other wing between them so he can't get to close. She returns to the knife in her hand. There was a name on it. "have you ever heard the the name, Feich?" she asks.

A Raven caws. Ryo shrugged, "Nope..I don't know. Where did you hear the name before??" Ryo said as he looks back, from her wing, trying to see where was the Raven..

She holds the knife over her wing to show him. "I found this up my sleeve. There are more." she pulls them out and lay them out in front of her. One immediately began to sink through the snow. It was warmer somehow. She holds that one.... But after a moment, remembers there was another. She gets up, leaving the boy exposed to the elements again and she went to the other person. She wipes away the snow to reveal the girl. She then placed the blade on her chest to keep her warm. She returned to the boy and wrapped him up again. She looks at the blades again, reading each name. Kitsune. Hibiki. Redmond. Ahern. All seem strangely familiar to her.

JC awoke with a very loud and uncontrolled sneeze. "ACCHHHOO!" The sneeze had such a power behind it that she sat up, sneezing into the snow… Wait… Snow? The cold suddenly grabbed her and JC jumped up, hugging herself. "Cold, cold, cold." She muttered, jumping up and down. She noticed the the other two people and glared at them. "W-what a-are y-you looking at?!" She asked, her teeth clattering.

Ryo almost cringed. At the sneeze.

"Jeez.." He looks up, put under the wing to see a lady. How come im the only boy!" He whined. Ryo snuggled closer to the wing, glaring at the girl. "...I'm looking at you. Because you sneezed very loudly. Duh." Ryo said looking her up and down. "I would give you a coat. But sadly I don't have one.." He muttered.

JC snarled. "I dont want your damn coat, stupid wing hugging bird lover." She said to Ryo. "Where the hell are we?!" JC wanted warmth, a cup of hot coco and a very VERY thick jacket!

Emily points to the knife sinking into the snow. "hold on to the knife. It's warm for some reason." she says. "it might keep you warm enough.... Do you know where we are?" she asked.

JC quickly grabbed the knife and held it to her chest, sighing a bit in relief until the stupid question was asked. "If I knew where I was, I would have gone home right now." She rolled her eyes. "You guys don't know where we are either, do you?"

Ryo scoffed at her. "Excuse me. Jeez. And I said I didn't have a coat..." He glared at her. "No we don't. We don't remember much of what happened before..."

_____

Carrie held the chain of a wolf. The wolf beside her with chains around its neck was sitting peacefully. Carrie looks right, left, and forward.

"Where do you think the dollies went?" She asked, cocking her head,

(Gonna head to a party, I'll reply when I get back ^^ I'mm be back in like two hours, I don't want to stay long -.-)

Emily frowned a little. "that was why we asked. Do you remember anything at all about yourself?"

_____

Alpha points North....

JC thought and tried to think of something, but no luck. "I know my name, but the rest is like a blur. Why do you ask… Let me guess, you don't know either." She deadpanned and dropped the knife on the ground before sitting on it, this knife was actually pretty cool.

Boy kept quiet in the back and followed the others.

Carrie looked back at him and nodded. Wolfie starts growling and barking at Alpha. The wolf would try to even stand on his hind legs to get away from Carrie. "Down, boy," she would growl, dragging the growling wolf along.

Alpha would have just looked at wolfy. An inaudibly high pitch note blasts the area. Might give everyone a small headache, but wolfy feels it. Despite being quite deaf, the shrill note still hurt.

___

Emily stood suddenly, wielding two of her knives....

Wolfie whimper. Even deaf, the vibrations were too much. His ears flopped down and he walked close to Carrie. "That's what you get." She said laughing. Carrie looked at alpha, "....Good." She muttered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back