• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ๐–‚๐–๐–Ž๐–˜๐–•๐–Š๐–—๐–˜ ๐•ด๐–“ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–†๐–—๐–

Zepherlyn

Evil wakes in vengeance be careful what you choose
Tears stain her cheeks as she hides beneath the safety of her blacked out veil, the funeral procession follows behind his ornate coffin. The ring he had given her still glints off her small finger as she clutches a tear soaked handkerchief to her face. "Shh my child, tis for the best." her mother praised softly. Just as the pallbearers lay his body down and the crowds tears soften the priest started to talk through his words fell on deaf ears. Her body lunged forward, wrapping her arms around his coffin. "You Told me forever remember?" the young widowed bride sobbed quietly as she let her fingers dance over the filigree that decorated his final resting place. Her father slowly coming to pull her from him as the men move him into the ground.
The night brought nothing but rain and the remind her that tonight she will not be laying by his side. As the wind swept in from the open window she swore she could smell him. The smell of anise and clove fill her lungs as the curtains dance against the breeze. Her eyes playing tricks on her as out of the corner of her from the window swept a shadow across the wall. Her burning emerald hues flicker out onto her terrace and into the garden. Her white lace night dress dance wildly against her form as another gust blew through. As she wrapped her arm around her chest his smell overtook her again. "I promised you forever." His voice seemed as soft as cotton, her heart nearly bursting from her chest as she turned.
There he stood, in the suit she buried him in. "M-My love?"

๐–‚๐–๐–” ๐–‚๐–†๐–“๐–™๐–˜ ๐–™๐–” ๐•ท๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š ๐•ฑ๐–”๐–—๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–—?

She couldn't move fast enough, darting forward with her arms open unable to fathom how he stood before her. Bringing her in close, his arms encircling her in a deep embrace. His touch felt like ice upon her fire warmed skin, "How can this be?" her soft voice whispered into his coat, her tears seeping through the black material. Delicately his fingers traced along the line of her slender jaw as he tilted her chin up to meet his haunting gaze. "I told you forever did I not?" his voice almost sounded like a dream but his eyes read something like nightmare as her heart raced inside her chest.

๐–‚๐–๐–” ๐–‚๐–†๐–“๐–™๐–˜ ๐–™๐–” ๐•ท๐–”๐–›๐–Š ๐•ฑ๐–”๐–—๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–—?

His lips crashed against hers for what felt like an eternity, her hands grasping at the collar of his jacket before he pulled back. Nestling her head against his shoulder he breathed her in. "I buried you." she mewled again, only now noticing that no matter how close to his chest she got she couldn't hear his happy heart beat.
๐–‚๐–๐–Š๐–“ ๐–‘๐–”๐–›๐–Š ๐•ฑ๐–†๐–‰๐–Š๐–˜?

His mouth opened ever so slightly as the towns alarm bells started to sound. Along with her father yelling from a floor below, something about the devil incarnate.

Tha-thump
Her heart nearly bruised her chest as she attempted to pull away from the man she thought was her late love. "L-let me leave." her pleading fell upon deaf ears as he sunk his teeth deep into her carotid artery. Her soft struggles and cries soon silenced as he lay her body gently onto the hardwood.
"I Never break my promises"

Years later
"Miss Craven there's a call on line one for you, says it's important." her assistant nervously stated as he stuck his head into her door. The usually quiet woman sighed as her delicate fingers danced across her desk phone. A pit slowly started to form in her stomach as it chimed again. "Elizabeth Craven..." her soft Irish accent purred as she let her mind lose itself in the memory of an old abandoned lover ...

~Hello lovlies I am looking for the Vampire in this tale. If you are interested Please pm me!~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back