• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Whisper Wood (A fantasy adventure rp)

Off to work for the day :( I'll check back on my breaks!

Anyone have certain music they listen to when writing?

BooK guess who'ss till awake-ish!

I listen to BrunuhVille

He's some guy from Portugal making amazing instrumental music. Very celtic and fantasy inspired and all. I think you'll like it.

K I'll check it out :D I listen to things like I See Fire (Ed Sheeran) or Safe and Sound (Taylor Swift)... aka The Hobbit and Hunger Games haha. Those two songs though they always get emotions flowing for me.

To be honest though I don't listen to music a whole lot. I know it makes me weird haha.

Lithia said:
K I'll check it out :D I listen to things like I See Fire (Ed Sheeran) or Safe and Sound (Taylor Swift)... aka The Hobbit and Hunger Games haha. Those two songs though they always get emotions flowing for me.

To be honest though I don't listen to music a whole lot. I know it makes me weird haha.
Meh, I generally listen to music that fits the mood of the Rp. If its happy, I play happy music, if its intense I play intense music, etc.

I'm back after having an extremely busy week. Seems like nobody had to use my character for anything, so I'll assume she fell asleep somewhere waiting for Kalora to finish what she was doing to give a report.

Oh lol well thanks guys :3 I figured if anyone would have a no-nonsense summary of human foolishness, it'd be my Azure xD

I don't recognize your username,... Who's your character?

You're not in the character list either xD

So the Prince has been murdered and right now almost everyone is in the dinning hall for breakfast. Lila and Seera can come join.

She changed her name :)

Sorry for disappearing so early, guys! There was a blackout at my place, so the internet's being weird. I'll try my best to post sometime tonight, if not, before then. :/

That's ok! Blackouts are terrible, I had one in the winter and it was so cold I could see my breath. I was under every blanket I owned haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back