• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Whisper Wood (A fantasy adventure rp)

Could someone tell me what the humans are currently doing please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe they are all still asleep in their rooms

my character Azure is still hanging around that area of the castle, getting baths and food situated for the humans

They can get up and do things/talk to people, it's just after sunrise :)

Novah will have a listening ear and a shoulder to cry on :3

And now I must wait for Kael and Damien...

Yeah me too.

On a different completely unrelated note I'm trying to decide on what I should be for Halloween... you know in October xD

Im a classic embarrassment during Halloween xD Im 17 years old and make my boyfriend take me serious trick-or-treating, and its usually cold and at least windy, if not raining or snowing (yayy Michigan)

Last year, I was a fairy and wore a very fluffy tutu, carried a foam wand as big as my head, and had ridiculously sparkly makeup

I looked pretty fabulous, even though it was like 30 degrees

That's awesome! I was a white mage from Final Fantasy but I only dressed up at work. The year before that I was Harley Quinn :)

that's a good plan!

anyone reading/read any good books lately?

I read a neat one recently, but its kind of sad. Its called Stitches and its actually a graphic novel. The author is David Small I thinkk..

Its autobiographical, about his childhood and the trauma of going in to have an "innocent" growth on his neck removed, and waking up with only one vocal chord

Theres more to it than that, and it also goes into his family and its peculiarities, its a little morose, but its so interestingly told through the illustrations, theres probably less than 50 words in the whole book

lol who knows what could happen? Maybe it's like the 'shower scene' in every horror movie ever or maybe it's just a nice hot relaxing bath?

Seeing as there are attackers on the loose, her son has just been murdered (without anyone noticing anything or anyone slip in), the bath being relaxing and the window being open... I'm on edge.

it might be fine though...

No one is currently playing any badies so she's probably fine :)

MIGHT. PROBABLY.

Knowing the styles of some people when it comes to writing or rp (both tabletop, real life (LARP), and forum

Baddies could be npcs too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back