• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Whisper Wood (A fantasy adventure rp)

I'm also thinking of having a guild open up in the village with a sort of quest board. It would have extra missions like kill x amount of monsters, collect and bring back x amount of random items, that sort of thing. Each mission would have it's own set of rules such as; must be done alone, must be done with x amount of people, must have someone who can fly, must have someone who can heal. It might be fun while we wait for people? Let me know if you like this idea or if you have one that would work.

Hey all! I've got lunch break now. And I'm still doing okay here. Though my enthusiasm really differs per activity.. Oh, and wearing pretty new shoes when you haven't walked in them yet is a bad idea... Especially if you then switch to comfy shoes and go cycle in the rain... My foot hurts... I couldn't even dance this morning. But the rest of today should be pretty easy. We're making a restaurant with the kids.

Also, I can't post until after Rub, cause Kalora and Kael are together.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn D6503 met Tapatalk

Making a restaurant sounds fun! Is it still super hot there?

Not anymore. It was pouring yesterday so today is a bit older. It went from like 27 degrees to 18... And it's still raining every now and then. And it's windy... So now the weather isn't really good either

That's probably true... Also, look! Bunny!

a226bf6eab7c3eae42ace38493cf3958.jpg

I know right? And now we're having dinner at 4 pm... Because we have an activity with the kids this evening. (the restaurant) so we've got no time for actual food xD

I'm tired too... I wanna sleep... But it's only 16.44 and we still need to do the theater we do every evening, i need to make an example for tomorrow's artsy thing, and we need to entertain the teenagers (which is really just 10+, and no 17 year old shows up for that... The oldest are probably 12 or 13)

Then tomorrow I start with getting the kids, dance, play games, craft a hat... Really, getting those recommended 8 hours of sleep is pretty hard with this job... But the day after tomorrow I'm free. Sorta. On our free day we need to buy groceries, do the laundry.... And try to get off the camping because the people recognize us so we literally wouldn't be free...

It doesn't. It's great work and i really enjoy doing it. But it's just really, really busy and it takes a lot of energy. Though how nice the work is highly depends on the people. There are a couple of really annoying kids here of which you almost hope they won't show up because they can really ruin it all, and then there's a few who totally make it worth.

An example of annoying kids, there's two little girls here. They're besties. One of them is kinda sweet, and one is really annoying. The annoying one drags her friend along and forces her to d what she likes. This girl hates the dancing, shouts "dancing is stupid" and always leaves when we're going to dance. She also announces loudly she's leaving, but she always drags her friend with her. I get the idea this friend DOES like the dancing, but can't like it because her friend doesn't allow it. Oh, and they always try to get your attention.

And there's the twins. They're always fighting and one of them always cries, tries to kick her sister, and runs away whenever she's upset.

But the teenagers here are really cool. They like to help with everything they can. And there's lots of awesome younger kids too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back