• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Whisper Wood (A fantasy adventure rp)

Sorry I was busy trying to take down the I-Rex in Lego Jurassic World!

... You don't need to apologize... I only said that because I'm bored... and a idiot. I'm actually in the works of my next character, I most likely won't use him for a while, but I just want him to be prepared.... Also I CAN'T FIND GOOD ART!!!

Eh, I found something... Really didn't want to use this pic because I know this character is from a game... I'm very picky when it comes to pictures.

On my wii... ummm I put the disc in? xD I don't understand the question...

What kind of character are you making?

If you own it! Why have you only played five min- *stops himself from going on a tangent* Sorry....

Anyhow, really, I'm making an antagonistic character for Lucas really to be honest. Really, I just want to have a recurring villain character to slow progress down for the group, and maybe he would be connected to the other villains in the story idk... This is totally not an excuse to have a insane character...what you talking about... But, I'm changing the art because it doesn't fit right with me really... Wanna know the most tedious part of Rp for me look for art XP If you don't want me to make the character I won't.... I just want my insane evil character :3

I don't have it any more... my ex got it in the break up :(

I have folders on my laptop just with possible character pics, location inspiration, and ... dresses that Emberly wears. So I know what you mean.

...Hunt him down.....and then play it.... Or pay 100 dollars on Amazon.... Its an spectacular game! I highly recommend... Of course I played it on the New 3DS(Which I bought on Gamestop gift cards.... That's all I get from my family besides my mom...Oh wells :P ) But regardless, its an amazing game... But I don't know what Pic I need and its frustrating me DX

Woooooooooooooooooo. Thanks for accepting

Well I'm only bored because of.... I don't know I just am

I think I'm mostly just tired

Not boring she was totally excited to hear about his stories!

Anyways bed time night night. I'm going on a mini road trip with my friends tomorrow so I won't be on most of the day.

Stupid thunder storm kept me up until 2 am... then I woke up at 5 am. Awesome I'm going to be exhausted today :(

I apologize for being a bit busy! Il try and reply as much as possible today. But first, someone mind telling me what's happening? >.<

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The humans can stay.

The Prince got murdered.

An Elf came to tell his brother plans an attack.

Several lords are conspiring against Emberly.

A war is about to break loose. But people don't know it yet.

That's about it, I think. :)

Scarlet is drawing things in the garden. No idea what Dysis is doing. Cyberwolf hasn't posted in a bit, so no idea about Joey... and Lila... Her player dropped out, so I'll probably temporarily take her over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back