• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Whishlist: Detroit Become Human

BlueKatana

Hello. I am looking for a roleplay partner to write one on one with. We can either thread here or on Discord (this is preferred considering I'm new and still trying to figure out the site). My only condition is that whoever I'm writing with is 18+. I apologize in advance but I am not comfortable writing with anyone younger than 18. (I am in my 20s)

My muse for this roleplay would be Connor. I am not looking to roleplay with OCs at this point in time.

My ideas include the following:

● Connor and Nines buddy-cop team up ~ The two are investigating an illegal drug trade run by numerous anti-android gangs. They have to blend in with the humans to go undercover. (looking for rivals to friends, enemies to lovers, or wholesome android brothers)

● Connor and Hank beach shenanigans ~ Hank just wants to enjoy his summer alone in a quiet beach house until a series of deaths start to plague the West Coast. Tying the deaths together is a new hybrid version of Red Ice. Hank, Connor, along with their trusted dog Sumo, head to a futuristic version of Santa Monica to investigate the murders while dealing with the intense summer heat, sinister cults, and crazy tourist crowds. (looking for wholesome father-son time, partners bonding, or a buddy-cop bromance)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back